SRS People who believe in god I need help!!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by DarkDruid, Sep 1, 2007.

1. DarkDruid

DarkDruid The Power of The Awesome

I will share a crazy story that I don't know what to think about it. Pretty much here goes:

The other day I was bored and just hanging out after work at night and I watched Matilda since it was on with my little bro and mom. After Matilda ended a church sermon came on and I thought it was kinda cool, so I went up into my room to watch it. After it finished up I felt like reading a book and for some reason I remember I had seen A Purpose Driven Life collecting dust in my brothers room so I went and got it and started reading it. Well I had read it previously so I wasn't expecting anything to come of it but I have just been feeling so down as of late as I don't have very many friends right now due to staying at home for college unlike everyone else I know and not having gf and such. I also felt like I had no purpose.

Anyways after reading to chapter 3 and just thinking it over something weird happened. I sat there and was holding the book over my face and just playing with the idea that God created us in his love and praying to god that he one day gave me a purpose. Then all of the sudden I feel really really weird. My hands lower from my chest and close the book and then I can't move. I begin to freak out a little bit and I start breathing a little quicker because I am freaked out. I am laying on a futon in my room with piano music playing in the back and I can't move. My eyes close and my face goes numb and I can still feel the fan in my room and hear the music but I am just in this creepy numb state.

Well all of the sudden I start understanding someone. I didn't hear noise at all except Itunes playing my piano cd and then I begin to hear some type of communication. It wasn't talking but it seemed to be something on the level of my thoughts but it wasn't from my head as it didn't sound like my thoughts in my head. (aka I wasn't thinking them). Anyways it says hello and tells me that it could not talk to me until now as I had not chosen god as my purpose and instead had been following my own purpose. It told me that my purpose would be very soon revealed and it would greatly serve him. I asked him who it was because honestly I felt terrified talking to this unknown voice in my head. It told me it was God. With a few seconds of silence I asked it through thoughts if I could see what it looked like. (if it was god talking to you, who wouldn't?"

At this point it tells me to open my eyes and I will see it. All excited I open my eyes and there is nothing to be seen but my room. I ask it inside my head where it is and it tells me: "I am your room, I am the walls, I am the grass outside, the trees. I am the rain, the skies and the entire universe. I am you and everyone else. I am God and I created you through love. At this point crazy salsa music comes on and its really loud so I now get up and I turn all the music off by turning my speakers off. I go and lay back down, not yet discussing with God. I began to breathe weird again and again my whole body goes numb and I can feel my heart pounding. Then I feel separated from my body and I can feel that my soul and body are two separate things.

I began speaking to God again and I ask him silly questions about my life and he gives me small unimportant things about the future. I then ask him about my mother who suffered from brain cancer four years ago and who we worried may have cancer again because live cells around the brain tumor came up on her MRI. I asked him and he told me that my mother was healed and that I was to go tell her the news. The growth inside her head was healthy cells and she should be getting her full walking ability back.

I then ask God when I should tell my mother this and he tells me I will be going now. All of the sudden in autopilot I go downstairs and talk to my mom sitting on the coach. I tell her everything and she becomes greatly excited and tells me she has had two similar experiences before. I then go to bed.

A week later I haven't heard word from God and I am wondering if I am crazy? My mom went in for her MRI and the growth around her tumor is not Cancerous and it looks like healthy cells. All in all I don't know whats going on. What do I believe from all this? I still feel without purpose!

Anyone have anything similar or anything?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007
  2. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

You won't get flamed in the asylum. Just post your story.

3. DarkDruid

Okay, I posted it uptop!!

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well you've come to the right place and i can assure you you had a GENUINE experience.

The meaning of life is to love, and help other people(note:without neglecting yourself).

This is the purpose driven by God for you to forfill. Any(even small act) of non-selfish love will do. Helping someone out , a smile to make someone happy. Basically active love , in where you really stick out your hands in order to love and help others.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

To make your experience more clear.

This means you are spiritually develloped to the point that you have sensetive hearing , there are 2 types of hearing (for yoru understanding) What you hear thru your ears. And the type of hearing with the soul. (soul communication) , this is listening with your spirits 5 th chakra. I've had a simular experience because just like you i also have a developed 5 th chakra. so i know that you heard it asif someone was talking to just as loud and clear, but then without using your ears. And yes i thought i was crazy too, but that was mainly because i couldn't see who was talking to me. You need a develloped 6 th chakra before you are able to see spirits.

And that's basically what happend, you were in a state of relaxation and being spiritually opened when you read that book on purposes , a higher spiritual being entered your room without you noticing it, and started using this channel of spiritual communication. A sort of Astral MSN messenger if you like.

Basically it comes down to that this spirit wants you to do some good loving and helping of other people of some sort, now i'll leave it open and in the middle of what that exactly is.

A few notes should be taken.

Its not like in the army there is no general commander who says do this, and you have to do that. As the spirit said you are a part of God and thus God yourself,just like anyone else, and therefore you have some sort of free will to make a choice on wether you want to do it or not.

But to understand it more clearly

There are only three directions in life, down where death lies, stay where you are and go in circles, or up where an improved life lies ahead, the first 2 are worthless and lead to nowhere, this is important because it means you can set the course of your life, to the only direction that is valuable ,namely upwards towards into progress. It doesn't matter from there on wether you win or lose in life, you simply keep on following the positive course, that way you can ALWAYS be confident no matter what happens, because you know that going for gold in your life is the only right way to live.

So basically it comes down to that you could say 'i don't want to participate, but that would automatically mean that you cannot progress, which basically means you are forced to participate if you want to spiritually improve yourself. So for the love of God you should just do what this spirit asks you to do. However keep on thinking for yourself, its not the intention that you give your life into that of someone elses hands, you have your life in your own hands. On the other hand, this is a great oppertunity.

I also want to give a warning, the spirit that talked to you also has 'very deep' emotions. I also hurted spirits emotionally before , making them leave me. I did that because i was unaware of them having emotions. Trust me you do not want to go that way. That a nice spirit like that has represented itself in your life is a great gift and wonderfull oppertunity to do something good.

My advice: GRAB THIS CHANCE WITH BOTH HANDS! , you don't want to let go on this one or make the spirit dissapointed. What you have is something like winning the lottery, but then on a spiritual level. But because you might not be able to see what is communicating to yourself, you might think your going crazy and that its not really happening. I can assure you it is really happening, and as long as the intentions of the voice are loving and into helping people then you can follow it.

If i where you i would say something back like: Please forgive me if i misinterpret your words or emotionally damage you because of my lack of insight into your world.

The spirits live in the astral world, unfortunatly they often assume that you have a understanding of their world, which is complete and utterly wrong.

You should basically consider yourself as being in a spiritual relationship with a higher spiritual being. I can assure you that oppertunities like these don't come too often. And screwing up can result in the break up of this relationship. You don't have to worry to that extend,in the sense that even if that happens you will still be able to live on but, its rather lonely. In time you will learn to love your spiritual guide. :) Just be carefull ok?

6. DarkDruid

Sounds good. Thanks so much!!

7. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Good for you for sharing that story!

No, you're not crazy. I've had similar experiences and know others that have too. I believe that God talks to us every day, we just don't always listen. How blessed you are to experience his presence so overtly. Don't be worried if you aren't able to communicate in this way all the time. Keep your eyes, heart and mind open. You'll know when God is talking to you.

I encourage you to keep reading. Keep asking questions. Be brave. Be love.

Good luck and God Bless :)