People still living at home...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 1200mk, Jan 22, 2005.

1. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

I am currently still living at home and I was wondering if any of you guys ever have girls over? and do your parents feel about it?

2. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

by over i mean sleeping over.

3. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

Depends on family values/culture.

No way in hell that was going to happen in my house seeing how I'm east Indian :rofl:

Unless the person was known to the family long enough to be trustworthy and accepted.

What's the story in your situation? How old are you guys.

4. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

i am 21 and she is 20... we are dating but my parents arent aware of it. My dad has met her and has talked to her but my mother has yet to.

On New years day she slept over and my mom saw us in bed together but she never said anything to me but she asked my lil bro who she was and if she was my gf, etc.

I dunno if it is appropriate... i am chinese if that helps.

5. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

Your dad knows bu t your mom doesn't?

Yet you have a girl sleeping in your room?

What's your parent's situation with pre-marital sex and such?

6. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

they dont really talk about sex....

7. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

Umm im 22 and i've had a girl sleep over. She left like a 5:30 though. My mom said to me the next day "I dont want her sleeping over here ANYMORE! I saw her car at outside when i let the dogs ou.t" I was like "umm, she left like at 3:00 am, maybe you were seeing things" Than i ran off before she could say anytihng. :mamoru:

Ever since that incident, i havent brought girls over when my mom was home, except for a few times. I usually just bring them over when no-ones home and :buttsex:

Now i've gotten to the point where im like fuck it. Im 22 years old, my mom wasnt born yesterday, and i still got another year left at home, so i mise well make the most out of it.

If i were you, just confront your mom and tell her you "really" like her. This will show her your honest and do care for her since you had the balls to bring it up to her. Tell her you dont plan on having sex if she sleeps over, you just enjoy her company. Its worth a shot

8. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Me and my s/o live at home with our parents. We have a long distance relationship. My parents have a very christian southern baptist way of looking at things. Im suprised sometimes that we are allowed to sit on the couch next to each other. As far as the sleeping over thing, not a chance even if hell froze over. Essentially reitterating the fact for a man and woman should be married before any type of sexual activity etc etc. Which very much sucks a big one. Thats why if he comes and visits we have to find creative ways to be together. His parents i think I would be allowed to stay over but not in his bed. Though that would be lovely. His parents are way more cooler than mine. His mom is a reincarnated sharon osborne. Anyway this is my 2 cents

9. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

I'm 23 and about 6months away from graduation. I've had plenty of girls over and had a few x's who lived with me. My mom was cool as shit about it. She didn't care, she minds her own business and I mind mine. I would have an appt if I could afford one.

10. TampaGirl813

TampaGirl813 Guest

Due to my unfortunate events, I had to move in with my b/f who was still living at his moms...It was AWFUL!! She hates me because I "took her baby"....
    We got our own place as of this week, so I don't have to deal with anymore of this kind of shit!:squint:

11. hootpie

hootpie New Member

My parents are Persian, a culture known to be fairly strict. My girlfriend sleeps over every so often, but it does not bother my parents.

12. HopasaurusRex

HopasaurusRex Okay, now what the fuck do you want?

my ex slept in my room once when i was 18. my mom was so pissed. my gf stayed over last year one night during break when we just popped up at my parents house, didn't get any crap for that :dunno:

13. My boyfriend still lives at home, I sleep there about once a month on average... His parents are also home and all, they have no problem with it. I dunno if they think I sleep in his bed or on a guest bed in his room, but whatever... No worries. If I lived at home I don't think my parents would make a big deal out of it either. My mom knows we sleep in a one persons bed at my place, so hey. We're 18 and 19 by the way.

14. orie

orie social assassin

when my GF and I visit my parents every few months or so, we always sleep in the same bed in their house. :dunno: they don't really care. I'm 23 anyway.

15. aww nigga

aww nigga Active Member

Hmm my mom was wrapping christmas presents in the room next to my bedroom when I went upstairs with my girl...the next day my mom was like "Did you have any girls in your room last night?"

I've been told shes a little loud :o :mamoru:

16. Trblmkr

Trblmkr Tap that Ass

I just don't understand why so many young people still live at home... GROW UP, get the fuck out of your parents house and let them enjoy some peace and quiet...

17. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

:werd:

I moved out when I was 17. I stayed at my mms place for a little under a month when I was taking a course, but other than that, never been home again, and i KNOW I couldn't move back.

18. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

id rather invest in purchasing a home rather than renting.

19. Isolt78

Isolt78 Guest

My fiance often sleeps at my house, but not in my room...of course, that's not a big deal, but some parents would go nuts about it (fortunately not mine though)

20. Isolt78

Isolt78 Guest

I'm moving out in a month (I'm 19), but I think it's OK for people to stay until they're 22 or 23. That's not that old.

21. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

Some of us don't have parents notice my post above was singular. Why move out and prolong school when your "parents" don't have a problem with you being there? There is no reason to move out other than to prove the fact that hey I can pay for an apt and live away from you. Do you not think some of us have responsibilities because we live at home? I cook, clean, buy my own food, clothes, books tuitiion, car payment and insurance. I don't work enough nor have enough money to rent an apt so I can prove to some douchebag that I can live solo.:rolleyes:

22. UBERGAME

UBERGAME New Member

all my gf slept over and we fucked and im sure my dad knew what was going on but my mom didn't know that much

23. UBERGAME

UBERGAME New Member

just out of curiosity what did you do when you moved out what are you doing now and what will you be doing with your career in the future?

24. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

at my house girls have to be out of here @ 2.......... one of my friends that lives here tried to have a bunch of chicks sleep over but it didn't go over too well.

25. sushibug

sushibug :happysad:

you ever think culture plays a role in anything? asian families like to stick together. my 35 yr old uncle still lives with his mom. she lives with him rather. i still live with my parents @ 22.