People saying to my GF that I'm ugly....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Meat0r, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Meat0r

Meat0r New Member

My GF is very attractive (tall, slim, blonde, nice chest, perfect body etc etc) and I would consider myself a pretty mediocre/average guy when it comes to looks. She, however, says she thinks I'm very nice/sexy etc. Recently I caught one of her friends saying to her "you're weird, can't you see he's ugly?" I know I'm nothing special but I didn't think I was UGLY :wtc:

Will she "come to her senses" over my looks? Assuming I am ugly. This woman has spoken about spending the rest of her life with me, and is currently in the process of packing up and moving 2000 miles to be with me.

I'll admit it, she's definitely out of my league in terms of looks, but she says I'm good looking, caring, honest and have the most truthful look in my eyes she's ever seen.

I don't really know what advice I'm asking for really....just has anyone else been in this situation before? It makes me feel kind of inadequate knowing that people could be thinking like "WTF is she doing with him?"...:(

Should I just ignore her friend/s? *sigh* I've been so confident since her too, and this has kinda knocked it :(

Thanks in advance for any replies/advice.

2. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

im in the same situation, im not a really attractive guy but my g/f is absolutely stunning and guys just stare/drool at her. she tells me she thinks im sexy and stuff and i beleive her, its not just ure looks that make u sexy/desireable, its everything about you. your personality, etc.

heres a pic anyway:

PIC TAKEN DOWN DUE TO MISCONCEPTIONS ON WHO THE THREAD IS ACTUALLY ABOUT. I MERELY POSTED MINE AS A COMPARISON

as i said, its not your looks that make u this sexy guy, have u never seen a girl drool over someone, think he's sexy then only to speak to him and think he's repulsive?

:)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2005
  3. Meat0r

Meat0r New Member

You're both stunning mate, don't worry about it :cool:

(that was in the least gayest way possible by the way :o)

I suppose it didn't help that the guy that said it to her (yes it was a guy! :squint: ) is pretty damn good looking....

4. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

he's probably just trying to win her dude, her love is all that counts, i know alor of v.pretty girls that have avg looking b'fs but the appeal is their personality, and that to their g/f makes them so so attractive, u'll be fine dude i promise. if the other guy is "So attractive", why doesnt he have a nice g/f.. maybe because he's an ass..

5. aeroflyre

aeroflyre Guest

dudes don't have to be good looking - personality money or power go a long way

look at some rockers - ugly as sin

don't let anyone catch you moping - that will be the death of you

6. Meat0r

Meat0r New Member

Indeed. Hence why I have not, and will not, speak to her about it.

7. Evil Unicorn

Evil Unicorn Lurk but Don't Touch

As long as you make her happy and she cares/loves you then dont worry about it. She's with you because she wants to be and some guy trying to tell her your ugly and she shouldn't be with you is nothing to worry about. He's just jealous. There is always someone out there trying to butt into other peoples lives because theirs are too boring. As long as you are both happy together, thats all that matters.

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Why are you worrying about it? Will you be able to change anything if all the sudden she does decide you are ugly? NO! SO what you need to do is just be happy that you have her, and if she leaves you be happy for the time you had. Worrying about crap like this will be noticeable to her, and I am sure most women would see that as a turn off. She is with you for a reason, wether it be your looks, personality, or just everything about you...

If she see's its such a big deal to you how you look to her, then it could lead her to the conclusion that you only care about her looks. Watch yourself, your getting into some lines of thought you dont want to get near.

Get some self esteem.

9. Meat0r

Meat0r New Member

I've had plenty of self esteem recently, I just don't want some cheesedick butting into our relationship.

I've gone from being a little concerned about it to wanting to smash his face in lol :o :nono:

10. ninava

ninava New Member

who cares what people think... she probably likes you because there is something other than looks that she finds in you...

girls are wierd, but i love em.

11. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Which is proof you dont have self esteem. Why would you want to smash someone's face in who is telling your girl this unless you thought she could possibly believe it?

Maybe self esteem isnt the right word...maybe its faith and trust in your relationship. If you really believe some 'cheesedick' could come in and mess up your relationship.... well thats not good. Trust your girl more that she loves you for what she see's you as, not what other people do.

12. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:bowdown: :werd:!

13. Meat0r

Meat0r New Member

Ok, thanks. Some good advice there :)

And, btw, I do have self esteem. It's just annoying that someone is trying to spoil us being happy. He won't succeed, but it's still annoying nonetheless.

Thanks all.

14. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Just hold your head high, one of the most attractive things about people is their confidence I think. I have had plenty of my friends lok at the guys I date like.. WTF?? They just need to understand that you don't have to be paired up with Brad Pitt to have a great time. Then maybe one day her friends will drop below their now superficial level and see what she sees in you :)

15. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

:dunno: Looks fade. There is so much more that goes into what makes a man a suitable partner. A really hot guy that treats you like crap is not really much of a catch in the long run.

16. Crystal80

Crystal80 Guest

It's not jusy looks that attract woman. We see so much more then that. There are some women that would rather have a great looking guy, with nice pecs and legs and a great face.. but they will end up being beat in the end.

17. Original

Original OT Supporter

Many girls around here seem to associate good looks with a jerk personality. I've had several girls, before even talking to me, tell me that I look like an asshole with my looks.. only to find out I "became sexy" after she discovered my personality. There's really more to looks, and if you find a girl who bases her relationship ONLY on looks, then get out of it :hs:

18. RockChick

RockChick New Member

it doesnt matter what other people think... as long as your gf thinks you are hot etc.
    why worry?

19. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Umm, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. The two of you look cute together :)

20. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

Yea man, it doesn't really matter what her friends say. She likes you and that's all that matters. Girls really could give a shit about looks, it's all about personality for them. Now of course they're going to deny it, but it's true.

btw nice catch darrin. seckxsay.

21. swisher59

swisher59 New Member

whaaat... dude, fuck your GF friends. doesn't matter if you're ugly as sin, she still loves you.
    remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

darrin--you two are sickly cute together. it made me want to throw up in my mouth. that's a compliment.

22. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Tell them to STFU. I personally think my GF is out of my league but she loves me anyway and always tells me how sexy I am. Regardless, I could be ugly to most people but to some I might be hot, you know? My friend thinks his GF is hot and I think she's terribly ugly (of course I'd never admit that) so different strokes for different folks.. err something like that..

23. BTA

BTA New Member

The thing to remember is that females hate other females.

Especially their friends.

Therefore they will try to break down their female friends, by attacking them, or the people they love.

Basically, fuck em.

Your GF should tell them to fuck off too though.

24. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

BTA speaks the truth.

25. kotomile

kotomile New Member

People think my gf is out of my league, but whatever she's mine. :)