TAT penor

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by inamorato, Jul 2, 2005.

1. inamorato

inamorato New Member

i was gona get a pa... but decided to wait and just got a 12 ga 3/4 bb for my frenum... the bb will go in half way before just stoping ... it wont go through... any help on what to do?! used water as lube... it was originaly a 14ga, my piercer said that frenums kinda up themselves in gauges...

OT-BM what am i doing wrong?

2. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

water isnt a lube. take a warm shower beforehand to soften up the skin.. and as your inserting the jewelery gently massage the exit side to help guide it... take it slow.

3. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

You wussed out? :down:

:p

4. inamorato

inamorato New Member

well... im living in a non piercing house... so until i move out... i dont wana get caught with my piercings ya know... i have the frenum right now but when i get in college i think im gona get a pa :-D

i think im just gona go buy a fourteen to twelve taper... how much those run?

5. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

couple bucks.. but u really shouldnt need it.. the skin in that area is very stretchy

6. inamorato

inamorato New Member

i can get it all they way in till it reaches the other side... then i can see it... but its almost like something inside is a bump along the way... kinda pushing against the hole... it hurts like a beyotch...i tried it from the other side... couldnt get it past that point... im afraid if i push too hard... not only the pain... but the ripping and the oye

7. Lick Harrass

Lick Harrass New Member

dude, I understand the non-piercing house thing, but as for that being a reason as to why you won't get a PA, if it is the reason..is strange at best. I mean, are you walking around the house with your penis out the whole time? who is gonna know you got a PA besides you? just friggen get it, :rofl:

8. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

get some proper lube. KY Jelly, Wet, some kind of water-based lube. take a nice hot shower, get out, lube up the bar and just apply some pressure. it'll go through.

9. inamorato

inamorato New Member

bleeding, whats the cups and sea salt for?, when i sleep if i bleed what am i gona say... oh ... i had a nose bleed in the middle of the night.... in the middle of the bed....

im just waiting 2 more months to get it because ill be in a dorm then.... plus... when im in the dorm ill be away from the gf... so ... sex now... no sex then anyway, is better than no sex now... no sex then... :p

10. inamorato

inamorato New Member

cool, im thinkin i can deal with the pee thing... right now i pee in two directions already.. maybe it will fix me up!

11. inamorato

inamorato New Member

always have

12. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

So...your hole has a split or you are deformed in some other way?

13. inamorato

inamorato New Member

its not deformed... pee just flows out two ways sometimes.... its completely normal! maybe its just a big hole?

14. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

i know what you mean. I thought I lost my captive bead, shit that would have been hard to lie out of.

15. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Do you really think that your folks are going to see sea salt and scream "OMG he must have steel in his penis!!! WTF!!!":hammer:"

Really if your parents still treat you like a little kid to the point where you can't keep some salt hidden in your room then someone has issues here I'm afraid. To be honest though if you've already got a frenum then you've been through the dramas already. Obviously you're not ready for a PA which is cool, but you should be honest about it to us and/or yourself.

My 2c :o

16. inamorato

inamorato New Member

i told my parents once that i was going to go get my tounge pierced... they told me thats ok but you'll pay for your car insurance and your college from now on.... so... its not like i couldnt hide it... its that there is a lot at stake there CHALKITUP i am ready for a pa.... and have decided to get one anyway... im just waiting until i get my next paycheck to though... costs 60$ and in gona tip 20$ b/c this piercer is amazing... top notch... she knows what shes doing

17. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Uh ok :mamoru: . Wanting to be able to continue mooching off your folks is a much gooder reason :ugh2:

No really, go you :hsd:

18. inamorato

inamorato New Member

as long as they are willing to pay for stuff while im in college ill gladly let them... after that... im lettin the line free! my sister lived with them for 4-5 years after college... saved a lot a money tho...

19. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Nothing wrong with living at home but you'll feel a hell of a lot better about yourself when you start paying your own way and you'll also probably become your own person. That's not to say that you shouldn't respect their wishes etc. just that even though they are good enough to offer doesn't make it cool for you to keep putting your hand out. Just my opinion after being there myself. I couldn't handle not being independent enough that I had to have my folks pay for my car etc.

20. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

Chicks dig guys that live with their parents...:ugh2:

Good luck with your piercing.