GUN PENNSYLVANIANS.. vote for Lynn Swann!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by krott5333, Sep 22, 2006.

1. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

NRA-PVF Endorses Lynn Swann For Governor of Pennsylvania

Fairfax, VA-The National Rifle Association Political Victory Fund (NRA-PVF) is pleased to endorse Lynn Swann for Governor of Pennsylvania.

"The NRA is synonymous with defending the freedom of law-abiding Americans," said Chris W. Cox, Executive Director and Chairman of NRA - PVF. "That is why we are pleased to endorse Lynn Swann for Governor. We know he will work to protect the rights of law-abiding gun owners as Pennsylvania's Governor."

Lynn Swann has pledged to use his 'sportsmen's philosophy' when dealing with hunting and firearm-related issues at the state capitol. He has also argued against imposing new restrictions on law-abiding gun owners. Swann believes the better solution to fighting crime in Pennsylvania is stronger enforcement of current laws, coupled with stricter liability for criminals who commit crimes with guns; a position shared by the NRA.

Lynn Swann earned an "A" rating from the National Rifle Association Political Victory Fund because of his support of Second Amendment issues.

"I urge all Pennsylvania gun owners and NRA members to vote for Lynn Swann for Governor this November 7," stated Cox. "Lynn Swann is a friend of law-abiding gun owners, and if elected Governor, he will continue to stand for gun owners and the Second Amendment."

--nra - pvf--

2. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I would definately research anyone who has a "sportsman's philosophy" when it comes to firearm issues. If the NRA backs them thats a plus in their column but I consider that phrase to be nothing but weasel words.

3. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

NRA does their research, trust me

4. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

The NRA isn't perfect. There was a guy that was in the running for Congress in my district who had an A rating from the NRA. The NRA was even supporting his nomination. The GOA and RMGO exposed some of the anti gun votes he's made in the past, though, and he ended up getting bumped by a guy who's pretty new to politics. He's got an A rating, too, though. I'd check and see what the GOA thinks of him before I'd go backing him completely. Also, if you have any really good local grassroots organizations then try to receive their newsletters or something.

5. Platinum_Thunder

Platinum_Thunder Reliability for life and liberty

Voting for someone over a single issue FTL

6. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

:werd:

7. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Meh theres no politicans that come close to matching all my issues, I'm conservitive on some things liberal on others, inbetween on some :hs: I usually pick the most important issue and go with that.