Penis troubles - Please read and rest my mind!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Gullanian, Mar 1, 2004.

1. Gullanian

Gullanian Guest

Hi guys, I am having penis troubles. I won't beat around the bush, I would like straight relevant answers please!

• I am 17.
    • I have no trouble with masturbation.
    • I have always thought my right testicle to be larger than my left.
    • I have always thought there to be a pea sized lump by my right testicle.
    • After I pressure has been put on my testicles (EG girl sitting on lap) left testicle is 100% fine, right testicle has severe dull aching pain. Dull aching pain bad enough to make my walk turn into a slow shuffle.
    • Dull aching pain dissapears after hot soaking in shower, or about 1 hours walking/waiting. (Sometimes, like now, it still exists but does not stunt day to day activity, I am just aware of the ache)
    • When I am in bed with a girl I find my penis goes flacid. Takes a hard concisous effort to keep it erect. Can be very embarassing.
    • Once during masturbation penis shaft burnt from inside. Very bad burning sensation inside for over an hour. Tried to pee in that time, as soon as one squirt came out my reflexes stopped it because it hurt to bad. Collapsed during hour of burning from extreme pain.

Thanks for any answers/advice.

2. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

see a doctor

3. Gullanian

Gullanian Guest

Yeah, for a 17 year old thats quite a big deal! Has anyone here ever had any of what I got?

4. Leb_CRX

Leb_CRX OT's resident terrorist

Never heard of anything like that before
    But if you found a lump in your testicle and it hurt, it could be anything from a bloodclot to testicular cancer (though i doubt that cancer causes immediate physical pain)
    If you cant get erect, that could definitely indicate something blocking the blood from reaching the penis itself.

You have to get over your shyness and fear of seeing a doctor. This could be a huge issue or just something minor (like your nerves just playing tricks on you)

Go to a walk in clinic, there your almost guaranteed anonimity (its not your regular family doc and unless need be, they usually dont communicate with one another about specific medical issues)

Bottom line, GO TO THE DOCTOR

5. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

What he said...

Just think, if you don't, then you could as a result of not seeing a doctor have serious damage that could effect your unit for the rest of your life...

6. Askesis

Askesis New Member

the pain sounds rediculously similar to blueballs, :rofl:

On a serious note though, go see your doctor.

7. Rooster

Rooster y helo thar

SEE A DOCTOR ASAP! lc

8. Leb_CRX

Leb_CRX OT's resident terrorist

that's a SHE, my gf posted that shit under my account, I am not gay enough to give that kind of advice :ugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9. Gullanian

Gullanian Guest

Oh well nm thanks. I wont be going to doctor, maybe it sort itself out, growing pains perhaps.

10. DaedelGT

DaedelGT I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it go

Don't be fucking stupid. Go to a doctor or you could lose the ability to have children, or even your life.

11. mrburner

mrburner Ron Paul 2008

seriously...swallor your pride and go see a doctor

i don't understand anyone who refuses to see a doctor...usually i see it much more in old stubborn people

it is obviously a serious problem...the people on offtopic can only advise you to a certain extent

if you don't want to see a family doctor, as has been stated above, go see a walk in clinic or at least a school doctor who might be able to refer you to someone

just don't leave it alone

12. TylerF

TylerF Guest

Man, you wanted a serious answer, well here it is: DON'T BE FUCKING STUPID. IT'S YOUR DICK FOR FUCKSSAKE!!!

Seriously, if you were complaining about your arm, I'd tell you not to be a bitch. But IT'S YOUR DICK FOR FUCKSSAKE. There is nothing more important in your life!!! Let me tell you a little something: your dick should never, ever, under any circumstances, burn when you get off!!! That right there is a reason to go see a fucking doctor. Let alone if you have lumps on your nuts. Wake up fucker, it's not growing pains. How many of you other guys grew lumps on your nuts and had painful ejaculation as part of the "growing process"?? I didn't. No one else here did, unless they lost both their balls to testicular cancer, grew tits, and started looking at men in a "new light". The fact is, if you THINK something is wrong with your dick, something is wrong with your dick. A normal dick does not grow lumps and get pains.

Quite honestly bro, it sounds to me like you've got cancer AND some fucking STD. There is NO reason not to see a doctor. Tell your parents, they love you. If you won't do that, go to a clinic. Most likely, it'll be free, or as cheap as humanly possible. It'll be totally anonamous, take like 3 hours (most of which will be waiting in a lobby), you might even get a chick nurse fondling your dick (probably the last bit of play you'll get before they axe off your nuts cuz your dumb ass waited so long). Honestly, if you are too much of a bitch to go see a doctor, it's probably a good thing. We don't need any dumb fucks like you reproducing.

Sorry to be mean, but this is sort of a big deal you are totally blowing off.

13. Gullanian

Gullanian Guest

Oh :S Message received. I will go then. I doubt it is cancer or even STD, STD's dont last years do they? I am also still a virgin. Oh dear look what I found symptoms of TC:

a pulling sensation or feeling of unusual heaviness in the scrotum
    a dull ache in the groin or lower abdomen
    pain or discomfort (which may come and go) in the testicle or scrotum
    tenderness or enlargement of tissue in the breast area
    a sudden collection of fluid in the scrotum (called a hydrocele).

I think I have 3 :S

14. johndoe1999

johndoe1999 New Member

yeah dawg.. u best get that shit checked up.. i dont even wanna see your ass posting here again until you've seen a doctor.. ur next post better be what the doc told you.

15. MathClass

MathClass Guest

you might have epididymitis..i had that lump on there..i dont know about that other stuff....it hurt every now and then, pretty painful....i got some pill and it went away...but go to a doctor.

-mathclass

16. johan

johan Active Member

STD's don't last for years? Get real. At least you're serious about seeing a doctor.

STD's like chlamydia have no symptoms and you don't suddenly "get better". Syphilis isn't like the flu -- you won't just get better on its own.

Stop reading this and go to a doctor ASAP. Testicular cancer is very treatable (99%) if caught early. IF CAUGHT EARLY. Get it?

Fortunately I doubt you have testicular cancer. You didn't say how long you have had this. Testicular cancer is usually painless.

You probably have an infection in your epididymis which is causing the pain. The pea sized lump is probably just a hydrocele.

However, we can't give you an exam over the internet. Go to a walk-in clinic if you have to.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2004
  17. Technik

Technik OT Supporter

SEE A DOCTOR FOOL! If you wait too long you could die.

18. txz

txz Guest

I had similar problems. Went to the doc and found out it was Testicular Cancer. The removed the testical that had the lump and i went through chemo. i was 23 at the time. im now 24 and they think my cancer might be back. The earlier you get this checked out the better you will be in the long run.

19. lovinlivin

lovinlivin Guest

20. come on man, get real...............get your testicles to a doctor now...better to get that fixed then have a girl find out she cant get u hard, an u got lumps on your nutz. an if u goto a doctor, at least youll probly get fixed up. so WTF r u waiting for?

21. TylerF

TylerF Guest

Look on the bright side man. If you still can't get it up after seeing the doctor, you can just tell the girl "I have medical reasons beeotch."

22. NocturnalC

NocturnalC Guest

It's probably just cancer. Go get one chopped off and be done with it.

Hehehehehehe...

Get a second opinion before you let anyone chop off anything!

23. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

so like, did you ever get this checked?

I am worried about this too recently, and will be heading to the doctor this week.

I have some pain in my right testicle at times, but it doesnt stay very long and doesn't happen often. I hope im ok. :hs:

24. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

wow old thread. I think the n/a at his post count means he was deleted ?

25. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Or he died.