FRK penis pump play

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by smon, Dec 6, 2006.

1. smon

smon New Member

last night i bought out my penis pump before my fwb came over. ive used it twice before never really seeing a change after i released the valve. But last night i had impressive results, when she came to my room i fliped the blanket off of me to show the pump. As she was taking her clothes off i pulled out of the pump and wow, my cock was fat! im normally a tick under 2" wide, but last night i was prob 2.75". and it stayed like that all night. I gained maybe half to 3/4" in length but she was more interested in the girth. It took a lot of work to get it in her, she kept telling me how big my cock felt which really was good for the ego. the only bad part was that when i cummed it didn't feel as intense. idk if that was from the pumping or that i had a ring on. but it was well worth it. Also when we were done my cock was still thick as hell, it wouldnt loose the plumpness, looked like a big fat mushroom, lol. she was telling me i should go to the doc cuz it did not look good and thought i might of hurt something, but it wasnt sore or in any pain so i just went to sleep. when i woke up it was still nice and plump. By about noon it finnaly went back to normal. so i must say that i reconmend all guys to get a pump, there lots of fun, also we took off the suction ring and was pumping her tits and pussy, a pumped pussy does look yummmy. the next time i pump im taking pics

2. downsouth1

downsouth1 New Member

3. friedrice

friedrice New Member

Show non pumped then pumped shots for a true comparison.

4. The Repair Man

The Repair Man New Member

Awsome, I'm not afraid to admit I'd like to try it. Although I have nowhere to keep it around the house and dont wanna pay to much for one.

5. 420

420 "No, officer, I wasn't street racing..."

No kidding! Those damn things are EXPENSIVE!

6. The Repair Man

The Repair Man New Member

so I've heard, never actually thought of one seriously b/c of the prices I hear of.

7. Tommy

Tommy Long Member Standing

Which pump was it and how mch did you pay?

8. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

I thought of using pumps but I don't think i can do it. Is it really that much to gain from one?

9. smon

smon New Member

mine was only like $30 at a sex store, its just a tube and then has bulb for pumping. sadly it needs replacing already, droped it on a tile floor and got a tiny crack in it now it wont keep suction. On ebay they have the good ones with pistol type handle pumps for pretty cheap. and they have a built in guage for keeping a constaint pressure. they say if you use one every day youll see permenment growth but i didnt have mine long enough to find out. But if you use a ring it will keep the enlargment for the night, mine lasted till the next day for the girth. Just be carefull its seasy to burst a blood vessel and damage your cock, would not be a fun trip to the doc. I maxed out my pump and nothing bad happened, actually the fwb was pretty happy, lol

10. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

Try Krazy Glue along the crack.