FRK Penis Pump "fetish". Side effects?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Alpha Male, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Alpha Male

Alpha Male New Member

yup, long time lurker, occasional poster. :wavey:

Background: I'm mid twenties, tall and in good physical shape, I eat well and drink primarily water. I recently went shopping for a penis pump after a discussion with a "friend" that my length is perfect but a little more girth could prove to be fun. As soon as she said it I agreed as I've always wanted a little more girth. I started out a couple of months ago measuring in at 8 inches (useable) in length and 5 inches circumference.

Now obviously with any situation many variables can be the cause of change, in the last month i've been consuming about 30 oz. of coffee a day. It's my understanding that coffee can cause the body to lose 'water weight' somewhat dehydrating the body (it prevents water from being absorbed is my understanding.) long story short, im not sure if this is having any effect on me.

When i got a pump my friend suggested I get the John Holmes as she figured i would "top out" the others, Im glad she suggested that as I almost reach the end of this one. But after weeks of daily use. Usually once or twice daily for 10 to 15 minutes each time; I have lost a little length, which im ok with, generally i seemed too long and could "bottom out" far too easy. Some chicks love that, some chicks haaaaate that. However I've gained girth substantially, about a half inch or more in circumference and it seems to be continuing to gain, the only thing holding me back is my skin. :rofl:

My questions to you people experienced with pumps:

Did you start to find the suction feeling addicting? arousing?

Does pumping have any adverse affects? obviously too much suction could damage blood vessels.

Is it normal to lose length or might this have a lot to do with my recent lack of water absortion?

Sorry so long, seems like it's all or nothing for me. :naughty:

2. Vector

Vector New Member

Did you get one with a gauge on it? I read somewhere not to exceed 7psi of vacuum and you're pretty safe from adverse effects.

Other than that I don't have any great answers. One curiosity though...I had heard that pumps only offer temporary gains (few hours or a day or two); your comments seem to suggest the contrary. That true?

3. Alpha Male

Alpha Male New Member

I havent gone long enough without it to know, however i achieve the same size erection without pumping as i do with pumping at this point. Flaccid its thicker than before as well. I can pump for 10 minutes in the morning and achieve a thick erection for the rest of the day. i havent even seen a need to pump lately, i simply enjoy the feeling.
    My 'theory' on this is that it's forcing blood into the penis and slowly increasing the volume of blood my penis can hold (if this is possible.)

As for the vaccum, mine doesnt have a gauge but i think you mean -7 in hg, -7psig would be about -14 in hg, that's likely very dangerous.

4. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

A friend of mine picked up a pump about a year ago, and he claims (I couldn't tell you one way or the other about personal observations) that after repeated, long term use, he has shown what would appear to be permanent gains. He's claimed .5" in girth (diameter, not circumfrence), and about 3/4" in length... that was about a year ago. His claim was that you can only stretch something so far before it won't shrink back to it's original size... a bit like a steel rod. you can bend it a little, and it'll spring back to it's original position, but bend it too far, and it'll be bent permanently. Once again, these are his claims. I've only seen a "before." It's been years since i've seen his junk, and honestly, i'm not gonna go running out to see an "after." :o

5. Alpha Male

Alpha Male New Member

Well, a month of using this thing and I'd post picture results but we're not allowed to.

So lets put it this way, i have gained nothing in length, however; I have a stainless steel cock ring that used to fit the base of my penis, it measures 1.5in across, it will now only fit just past the head of my cock, but actually feels quite amazing to wear it right there.. :big grin:

the changes in thickness seem to be permanent as i dont use the pump as much anymore but i maintain the same thickness...