FRK Penis piercing & sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Feespulm, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Feespulm

Feespulm New Member

Hi.
    I've been thinking much abut getting my penis pierced lately, and I'm wondering if there's any piercings that'll add more pleasure than others for both the bloke and the chick.

Cheers!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  2. Two toys

Two toys New Member

frenum is said to be the best for a girl. i have one, girls like it.

3. Feespulm

Feespulm New Member

Cheers

Which one would be the best for both, though?
    I'm just asking random questions about it. The more you know, the better ;p

4. adamfool

adamfool New Member

I have a 5mm PA, girls like that too :naughty:

5. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

I have a PA and so far 1 girl liked it, 1 didn't and I've loved it both times.

6. Feespulm

Feespulm New Member

Hm, thing is; I'm not much of a piercing person, and that looked...ouch. I think I might go with the frenum one. Haven't even asked my gf about what she thinks yet though, haha.

7. Cracked

Cracked New Member

I've been thinking of getting a PA. Precautions and things I should consider before getting one?

8. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

in4info.

Im really contimplating a PA.

9. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

10. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Apadravya > PA > Dydoe > Ampalang > ..................................................................> Frenum

11. Ficus

Ficus OT Supporter

i want to get an apadravya but im scared to :(

12. crashzilla00

crashzilla00 New Member

I have a frenum and its seem to add to her pleasure quite a bit, but I get nothing from it(other than more great sex).

13. Two toys

Two toys New Member

uhh, you've fucked someone with all of those? you've spent a lot of time in shops? I don't think so...

14. adamfool

adamfool New Member

It's the same with my PA, for the first year or so it felt great for me, then it kinda wore off.
    But it works great on the girls, and drives them wild, which in turn makes things more awesome for me :bigthumb:

15. M617

M617 Guest

how bad does it hurt to get your dick pierced, thats just crazy guys putting a metal ring in your dick dammm...

16. Cracked

Cracked New Member

17. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

I have an 8g APA as well and agree with all above statements.

:werd:

According to my piercer who is a female the Apadravya is better for most females then the frenum. Also, the frenum has a higher chance of getting caught and/or being uncomfortable during insertion/removal.

18. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

no dick piercing is going to "increase performance," just add to pleasure.

19. Feespulm

Feespulm New Member

Haha, yeah, that's what I meant. Sorry, was quite tired.

20. shohan

shohan New Member

4ga PA and to be honest I don't notice a difference. Maybe that's from me mainly focusing providing a good time than for pleasing myself. It feels good either way, I'm just saying that I didn't feel a dramatic increase in personal pleasure. That being said it's gone over great so far with the girls that have had it and I like the look. I can't wait to get to 2ga. I've decided too that I won't take it out. If a girl won't have sex with it I'm not that hard up for sex I'm going to remove it just for her.

I will say, though, that the piercing was quick. There was some initial pain, but what piercing wouldn't cause that. Afterwards, I wouldn't so much call it pain as I would tenderness. Hell, I rode my bike home afterwards without a problem. It was just when I'd catch it wrong. Stretching from 8ga to 6ga with a taper was a new experience. Just because the discomfort was longer because the taper held the skin stretched. I rode home fine after that as well. However, going from 6ga to 4ga the skin stretched naturally from sex and what not so I was able to insert the 4ga jewelry myself; so I'd recommend using the shit out of it and just upgrading yourself after it's stretched on it's own.

Took me about a year to finally get it done, but I wouldn't go back.

21. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

gotcha. for me, its noticeable during sex, but nothing spectacular anymore. after i had first gotten it done it seemed that sex was amplified for the first month or so. however, its more noticeable when receiving oral because the girls tongue usually move it about and they usually kinda tug on it with their lips/flick it with their tongue as well. i think its wonderful. not to mention its fun to play with when youre by yourself :wiggle:

i havent had a girl not want to mess with it yet, but i have taken it out for sex when my dick is sore from a lot of fucking, or if it has rubbed my girl sore for the same reason.

i highly recommend getting it done!

22. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

I started off with Frenum. little to no pain when getting it done, quick to heal, and women like it. Then I got prince albert about 1.5 - 2 years later. That one hurt just a bit and it took 3 months to heal (read, no sex for 3 months).
    Prince albert is my favorite because it reduces the sensitivity slightly, so I last longer in bed. women love it too, specially the vibrating ring I put in there every once in a while :naughty:. Current GF likes the frenum more, but it tends to rub her raw. I think its mostly because we have sex for a long time.

23. crashzilla00

crashzilla00 New Member

It also depends (for me) what jewelery I have in, I wore a horseshoe barbell for awhile that got caught a lot, but recently switched to a seamless ring(basically a suspension/pressure ring but instead of a ball, it just has the corresponding piece of the ring to make it a full circle) which is much easier to wear daily and still feels great for her.

24. I say go frenum, or go APA. PA is OK, but the APA has got much better response from girls.

25. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

you can always go PA first, then step up to APA. Sebulous said that the PA reduces sensitivity but i disagree, personally. i suppose its subjective but its not like you wont be able to get off after you get it pierced, so dont let that worry you at all.