Penis Enhancement Pills

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Agent000872, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Agent000872

Agent000872 New Member

I been seeing all of this shit on Cock enhancement... How it will make you grow like 3in...Wtf? How and the fuck! Does this shit really work?! Anyone ever tried it and did it work....:ugh2:

2. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

no, it doesn't work. Unless you've got a micropenis you're big enough to please a woman. Concentrate on technique, it'll impress far more than a big dick.

3. Agent000872

Agent000872 New Member

uhg. Shes always like, "I like it big"

4. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Then move on dude. U got what u got. What the fuck does she expect? Surgery? Bitch please.

5. Agent000872

Agent000872 New Member

I'm not old enough to have surgey. lol. U can get surgery to get it bigger though????

6. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

you're fucked then.

until you grow up and stop posting this dribble, that is.

7. CastorTroy

CastorTroy New Member

A placebo effect making you think it grew at most. Surgery is the only thing that could work. It's like making a pill that will magically make you 6" taller, such a thing does not exist.

8. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Yhea there is surgery. From what I understnad they cut whatever ligament holds ur dick up when erect. Thus allowing ur dick to come out an inch or an inch and a half more than usual. However, because the ligament was cut, your penor points down instead of up when erect. Thats the gist of what I remember, im sure someone will chime in if im wrong.

9. symptic

symptic I run companies

You're right.

10. C.K.

C.K. New Member

Well what the pills do is increase the blood flow to the dick thus alowing fuller firmer erections I know it is possible cuz when I was taking n2o I noticed I had a larger erection...

11. Nikkorizz

Nikkorizz New Member

Don't worry about what she says. And this is coming from a girl.
    I find that bigger penises are a turn off.
    If she doesn't like you for who you are then leave her. SHe may be nice and you could have "clicked" at first sight but sex is one of the most essential things about a relationship. :naughty:

Trust me, there's someone out there that will love you for just the way you are.
    And don't be fooled by the media. A normal size is typically 5-7 inches.

12. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Not old enough for surgery=under 18
    Unless you're fucking a friends mom, she knows she likes em big?
    Says something to me at least...

Just fist her.

13. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

why do you care about penis enhancement? :rofl:

And if she is as young as you and needs it big, then I would stay away, apparently alot more than a penis has been up there.

14. Dilbert Pickles

Dilbert Pickles New Member

He is fucking 15.....

15. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

How old is this chick? Is she a slut? I mean, assuming you're talking about someone in your age range, it's pretty disgusting that she'd already be a size queen.

16. itsallaboutvegas

itsallaboutvegas New Member

Dont those jelquing or slightly stretching techniques make your penis bigger?

Anyways, fuck what she thinks - Youre born with that and you shouldnt change for her!

17. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:rofl: /Thread

18. red97gst

red97gst New Member

i think i agree with this. HS girls are clueless about sex, so they just hear that big dicks are the new hotness, so they think that's what they need

also, the only chicks i know that like larger penises also don't have orgasms. they don't know their physiology that well, and have never had an orgasm, so the best they can do is get some peter north action in there. the girls ive messed with that have lots of orgasms and are good in bed also could care less about penis size

19. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Jelqing excercises DO WORK and can increase your size+ girth, usually 1-3 inches for size maybe more... but its basically a work out you do daily, working your way up from 10mins a day to an hour over time...

It takes dedication, it pays off, ancient techniques... there are many forums about these techniques....

If you're not too lazy maybe you should try it, otherwise be happy with what you got.

20. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Yeah same.... penis size does matter, ALWAYS, to an extent.. assuming you got at least 5" you should be ok... obviously bigger to some degree is better, but if you're REALLY that concerned do "Jelq's"

21. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

You can damage your penis by using these techniques. Yes, you can lose functionality as a result.

22. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

I think you've hid the nail on the head.

23. Marijuanair

Marijuanair Remember to have your pet spayed or neutered! OT Supporter

I got stooped into buying "enzyte" off one of those stupid commercials for a free sample. I was pretty sure that it was a scam and there is no magic pill to make your penis bigger, but I was like it's a free sample all you pay for is shipping ($3). Then, a month later, I get 3 bottles of the shit in the mail and they charged me $70, I called them and bitched and they said they dont do refunds, but they sent me 2 more bottles for free :ugh2:

Bascially it was a scam to get my CC number and I didnt read the fine print off the TV comercial that said that I had to cancel or they would sent me more of that shit.

24. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Enzyte will work if you are having problems getting a full erection. Otherwise, avoid it imo.

Ok, whatever size your penis is today, that's what you have to work with. So you might as well be confident about it. So what if she says something like she "wants it to be bigger." As long as you are fucking her, who cares? Act like you've got a 10" dick - by the time she finds out you don't - its too late, you are already fucking her.

I have personally experienced fuller erections from performing kegel exercises. Those are when you squeeze your PC muscles. My gf could even tell a difference after a couple of weeks.

Another thing is if you are masturbating all the time, you may not be getting fully aroused all the time. It varies, some guys can get full erections three times a day, others (like me) do better when they let their desire build over a period of time.

Trimming your pubic hair will enhance the size you currently have and make it look bigger. Also, if she is about to give you head or a hand job you can grip your penis at the base and help fill it out and make it bigger by pulling on the skin near the base.

I'm going to soon start doing some of the jelqing exercises and other exercises. I'm fine with my size, but it seems like guys always want to be a little bigger. If I can pick up an inch in length and half an inch in girth I will be pleased.