TAT Peircing Toungue Question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Grandmaster, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Grandmaster

Grandmaster New Member

Hey peeps.

I've been thinking the last few days on wether or not to get my toungue pierced. Now I just want to do something different, and were I live, not many guys have it. I consider myself "decent" looking and have a nice build, what would a piercing such as this do to a guys image? See, I just want to get all points of view before I do something I don't want too.

How much pain?

Chicks dig it i hear? If so then why (I know why but how does it help stimulation)

How to clean, and how long does it take to heal

Is the thought true that if they hit the vein in my toungue i could bleed to death?

What gauge if i get the choose?

2. Welsh0913

Welsh0913 OT Supporter

Get it if you like it, fuck everyone else's opinion.

3. Grandmaster

Grandmaster New Member

Well, I'm not sure if I would like it thats why im getting other(s) opinions.

4. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

I'll try and help, but I agree with Welsh. get it if you want to, not because people tell you.

1. pain is relevant. To me, it was about a 3 in pain, but that only lasted a 1/2 second. When I did my nipple, that was about a 2, but a lot of others said it was terrible pain.

2. depends on the chick. girl I was dating at the time hated it, made me take it out. while I had it on and I used it on her though, she liked it alot.

3. to clean, I had to use mouthwash after everything I ate for a week or so

4. you can get injured, but that's why you go to someone who knows what he's doing

5. I got 14ga when I got mine, others started with 12ga or 10ga.