FRK Peeing ( like on other people )

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by HeY HeY HeY, Jul 9, 2006.

1. HeY HeY HeY

HeY HeY HeY New Member

Is anyone else into this? I have a story and I dont know if its completely sick and no one does it or if its just a kinky fetish. If anyone is into this or does it please post about your experiences. Hopefully if others are into it I will post my story.....

2. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

Watersports is a pretty common fetish. & in Freakyshiat, nothing is 'sick'. :naughtyd: :hugot:

3. trev.the.enemy

trev.the.enemy New Member

:werd:

4. naughtie

naughtie New Member

True dat.

5. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

I know people that are very much into watersports. Not a personal fetish of mine, but it is a very common thing.

6. HeY HeY HeY

HeY HeY HeY New Member

My husband asked me about this and we have been getting into softcore bondage so I decided to give it a try. We live kinda out in the country so he tied me up to a tree outside and put a ballgag in my mouth and after some soft torture he peed all over my face and hair. It just sounds disgusting but really its alot of fun and I like it.

Although that is fun my husbands birthday is coming up and he has asked me if he could have all his guy friends over and if I would be a "public toliet" and any guys that had to go to the bathroom would just come outside and piss on me. Im not to fond of the idea and I would have never thought that is something he wants but he has told me several times that if it would make me uncomfortable just say no. I dont know what to do? :-/

7. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I'm thinking that you'd want to make sure you had the Hepatitis shots (just to be safe) but I forget if it's A or B.

8. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

fun stuff. i'm not sexually into watersports. I get peed on inthe shower occasionally because it's funny.

If you aren't too fond of the idea then JUST SAY NO. COMMUNICATE THAT to you hubby.

9. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

Would you be outside naked tied to the tree? If so, have you guys done anything where you have been naked in front of other people first? I'm not sure if I would want to be nude the first time strapped to a tree and they all pissed on me?

10. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Both A and B have vaccines. C does not.

Then dont do it, and tell him why you'd rather not.