PDA Phone without Camera

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by hathgar, Mar 29, 2007.

1. hathgar

hathgar Lurker

I'm looking to get a PDA phone but I work in a secured environment and cannot have a cellphone with a camera. The only reasonably priced phones (under $200 with 2 year agreement) i have been able to find are the Samsung i-730 and Blackberries. The Samsung seems very thick at about 1 inch and has received some negative reviews and I don't really like the Blackberry phones. I would like to have a Windows Mobile device but I am flexible on that as long as it is able to sync with outlook. I don't really care about multimedia because I have a laptop and ipod for movies and music while traveling. Also Ive only bought phones from in the store in the past so if you recommend a phone that is not from a major vendor (Sprint, Verizon, etc.) can you please include some details on how to get my current provider (Verizon) or another vendor to allow me to use it on their network. Thanks.

2. BlackWRX02

BlackWRX02 OTs Cingular Guru

i know Cingular has all (or at least most) versions of the PDA's w/o a camera

3. mattATX

mattATX OT Supporter

I have a treo 650 mint condition the non camera version for sale if you want it clear esn and all shoot me a pm and we can work out a price.

4. mattATX

mattATX OT Supporter

I have a treo 650 w/ no camera. However it can only be used on sprint i think