PDA people

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by onderground_mx3, Jul 11, 2006.

1. onderground_mx3

onderground_mx3 New Member

So i'm in the market for getting a PDA now, i read an old stuff mag. that had the sony clie UX50 in it which i loved so looked inbto it to bad its 3 years old now. so here's what i'm looking for let me know if you can think of anything that may strike my interest. Must be clamshell designs like the UX50 i used to have a a motorola V101 phone which i loved(clamshell style lover), and i like the features on the ux50 like video/digital camera, mp3 player, full functioning web browser, and POP email client. so let me know if you guys can think of anthing along those lines.

2. Jaysin

Jaysin New Member

Why clamshell, not many left out there made that style! Sacrifices must be made! Specific OS you want it on? Price range?

3. onderground_mx3

pecific OS i can adapt to any, price range not really an option if i find somthing i like i will buy it. and i know clamshell is the last of a dieing race but i just have a thing for them like my hate for bar phones, i must own a flip-phone i don't know it's wierd,

4. Jaysin

Jaysin New Member

Service Provider?

5. onderground_mx3

must be Canadian so hmm wuick ones i tihnk of are aliant,rogers,telus hmm i think those are the three in the local mall

6. Jaysin

Jaysin New Member

Is that GSM, UTMA, CDMA, Ect...?

7. x24

x24 Nudes not available

Motorola a1200. It can be configured to work with whatever service you want. It's an awesome phone/pda.