SRS PCP laced weed?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Snowed, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Snowed

Snowed OT Supporter

I'm going to college in another state, but a few of my friends are still back home. I got a call from a friend saying one of our other buddies smoke some weed laced with PCP and has been in the hospital for 4 days.

None of us can get contact him, and we learned this through a mutual friend who talked to his dad. This is such a fucked up situation, and I can't do anything about it being so far away.

How badly can PCP laced weed mess someone up? I previously though it could only be temporary, but if he's been in the hospital for 4 days now, I guess that's not the case. Can it permanently do damage?

2. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Sounds like a bullshit story to me.

3. john law

john law Guest

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

5. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

Unless they did it themselves, nobody is going to sell weed for the normal price if it's laced with a more powerful and more expensive drug.

And if he did smoke some wet, he's a fucking moron.

6. smartypants

smartypants New Member

Probably sold as premium dope.

7. TFunkadelic

TFunkadelic One Nation Under A Groove

I've heard so many relatively new smokers tell stories about how they smoked laced weed (usually with PCP) and had a terrible trip. Each time, it's turned out they just got really high.

8. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Good reason to legalize and tax it IMO.

9. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Its laughable how many people actually believed there's laced weed out there. PCP, coke, meth, etc cost a shitload more than weed. If it was actually laced, the dealer would tell you that as a selling point and charge more money. There's no reason they would just throw extra, expensive drugs into the mix and not tell you about it and charge the same price as normal weed. Smoking that shit once isn't going to get you addicted to make you come back, it'll freak out out bad enough (if you're just expecting to get a weed high) that you certainly would never go back to that dealer again, it's simply bad business to lace weed with anything unless you're catering to buying who specifically want weed laced with other drugs, and are willing to pay appropriate prices.

My money says that it's one of his first times smoking, he's someone who just naturally shouldn't do drugs do to their mental state (generally, anyone who is especially insecure should not do any drugs IMO), and this was probably his first time smoking good weed or out of something like a gravity bong that would get him really high, and he just freaked himself out so bad that he convinced himself he smoked PCP. It's all in his head.

10. Snowed

Snowed OT Supporter

I've smoked weed for the past 5 straight years. We've shared countless bong rips, blunts, j's, spliffs, cookies, brownies, etc.... His buddy used to grow and owned multiple houses just for the purpose of storing the plants. Please cut the bullshit, we know what we're doing when it comes to marijuana.

I've had people complain I've gave them cocoa puffs (cocaine laced weed) when I just gave them nice buds with lots of crystals. I know the bullshit people spew, and how rarely weed is laced.

My buddy is getting big into the dubstep music scene. He recently quit his job and spends all his time in the studio. People are doing some more hardcore drugs in there, but my friend is a strictly natural only type of guy. It was brought in by someone else, and I guess he just didn't know or they didn't tell him or something.

You're not going to be put in the hospital for four days because you get too high and freak out. From most of the stuff I've read online, you're not going to go the hospital for smoking PCP laced bud even if you freak out badly.

But thanks for all the great help guys

11. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

I've done my share of drugs, honestly to OD or anything like that it takes A LOT to do so. I've never smoked PCP laced weed but I do smoke green quite a bit and I can see someone smoking good bud and freaking out. My friend (who also smokes, even more than me too) and on his first time he was convinced that he had aliens in his pants and took all his close off. Was it laced? no. It was his first time and he just freaked out. Also his first time involved hanging out with friends camping in a tent and clam baking it.

12. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Seems more likely he would've done some superman-type shit and got himself badly injured, than just gotten veggified by the PCP itself -- assuming PCP was involved at all.

Anyway, like you said, he's back home smoking weed and you're going to college in another state. Who's making the better decisions here? Focus on your studies and let the drama play out on its own, which is what it's going to do whether or not you keep track of it. If he's really laid-out in a hospital bed right now, it's already too late for you to do anything useful, and it's not your responsibility to save other people from themselves anyway.

13. VA197

VA197 New Member

My daughter smokes weed and is no dumbass when it comes to understanding the difference between getting a regular buzz and getting something that is not 'normal'. Last summer she came home really messed up, and I knew something was wrong. She had smoked some bud with a guy she wasn't really familiar with, and he was hitting on her pretty hard, and he gave her a joint to smoke and told her that it was 'special', and she would really enjoy it. She immediately knew something was wrong after a few tokes, and a friend brought her home. I got her chilled out, but it took a long time. I got a drug test from the store, and sure enough, it turned up positive for PCP as well as weed. She has never used PCP in her life, and there is no reason that she should have tested dirty for it, other than that the joint she smoked the night before was laced. There are some dirty motherfuckers out there who will lace weed with shit just to watch other people trip out just to get their kicks, or take advantage of others.

She told her guy friends what he did, and he got the hell beaten out of him and his ass run out of town. He messed with the wrong girl. She was sick for days afterwards, and learned a very valuable lesson. Weed in itself in moderation is one thing, but you don't smoke with shady people, and you damn sure know what you're smoking. This guy thought if he got her fucked up enough he was going to get an easy piece of ass, instead he got a hell of an an ass beating. He learned a lesson too.

I hope your friend is ok. My daughter recovered, she was just shook up for a while, and took some babying and some of momma's care. Thank God she didn't end up in the hospital. I pray your friend recovers with no ill effects, people who do evil things like that to others should be punished severely.

14. Snowed

Snowed OT Supporter

Good to hear it turned out ok. I don't know what goes through peoples minds pushing drugs on other people without them knowing, it's seriously messed up. How long was she sick for?

15. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

No dealer would lace their product with PCP. It's expensive, it's a way more serious criminal charge, and your customers would kill you.

16. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

It's certainly possible a "friend" laced it with something though. If you find out who did it beat their ass for me.

17. Kozzy McKoz

Kozzy McKoz OT Supporter

My friend´s friend once smoked everyone up on a crack blunt and after was like ¨YALL NIGGAS JUST SMOKED CRACK!!¨

18. MagiusX

MagiusX Don't let the man keep you down

No joke, if someone had done that to me I might have to kill them.
    Still not a fucking joke

19. Eurostaunch

Eurostaunch New Member

The weed may have been dipped in fermaldehyde. Some people are so incredibly stupid that they think it is PCP because fermaldehyde is used as "embalming fluid", which is a slang for PCP.

20. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

Saying it CANT be laced, isnt exactly true. I wouldn't put it passed a dealer who deals for a living to lace a bag for a new customer, simply so they think they are getting really great weed for cheap and turn into a regular customer.

However. If this story is true, then chances are he was tripping and he did something to hurt himself. Fell down, got hit by a car, jumped off the roof of his house. Something. He isnt in the hospital for four days because of a drug he took. They can flush your system out in less than 12 hours.