Paypal Help

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Accord, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Accord

Accord New Member

Jan 19, 2004
    I have two Paypal accounts, one of them is verified and i've had it for like 3 years and the other one is just a recent one I made and wasn't verified or anything. The reason I created a new one was because I didn't have access to the e-mail account that was on file with the verified account anymore so I just created a new account and decided to use that until my sending limit ran out.

Well i've got access to the e-mail account from my verified paypal account again and I wanted to use my credit card on file with my new, unverified account on my older verified account.

So I did exactly what Paypal said on their help page ( I completely removed the credit card from my unverified account and then tried to add it to my verified account, I did everything EXACTLY like they said on that page and when I tried to add the CC it gave me this error: "We cannot add this card at this time. Please add a different card or complete your Expanded Use enrollment with a card already registered to your PayPal account." WTF?!?!?

So I tried to re-add it to the unverified account it was originally on file with and it let me add it perfectly, so I completely remove it and try to add it to my verified account and it won't let me add it nomatter what and keeps giving me that stupid error.

What can I do? I tried calling paypal but their customer service sucks, I was on hold for over an hour and then just got disconnected :rolleyes:. I hate paypal and wish I never had to use it, but it's a pain in the ass to make transactions on ebay without it.