Paypal/Bank Account Help

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by XTREME COCKSUCKER, Jun 19, 2004.

1. XTREME COCKSUCKER

XTREME COCKSUCKER New Member

Is there a way to add a bank account to my Paypal account without having a check? I am only 16 years old, and I dont use checks. However, to add a bank account to my Paypal account I need to include my routing number and account number, whihc is found on a check. Can I call the bank and find my routing number etc?

2. Penguin Man

Penguin Man Protect Your Digital Liberties

Yeah, if you call then they can tell you, or if you get a statement it might be on there. I don't have a checking account either.

3. RaginBajin

RaginBajin Have you punched a donkey today?

It's those nine numbers on the bottom of your deposit slips. You might want to check that as well.

4. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

call the bank or look at the bottom of your deposit slip for the routing number and the account number, that should be all you need

5. Woodmaster

Woodmaster New Member

I have a checking account with paypal, its easy. You use your bank account number then call your bank for your routing number. Your account number should be in your bank book/checking book. Once you have that sign up. Then they will deposit 2 deposits in your account up to $1. You wait a few days then call your bank and ask them how much they were for, then enter those online then its verified. Simple as 1-2-3. Need any help, pm me.