Party Girl Rant

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LudaMan, Apr 24, 2009.

1. LudaMan

LudaMan Active Member

So after being single for almost two years, I started dating around again this past January.

My problem is that 90% of girls I've met turn out to be party girls who really aren't worth more than a one-nighter. That's fine, but I'm tired of one night stands.

The other 10% of girls I meet who actually seem dateable don't seem to be interested in me. I guess my main problem is that in order to get anything from the girls I meet (sex, make out, etc.), I have to act like a total dick to them and that's just not me.

I'm a good, confident guy who doesn't have much troubles talking to girls, but I guess I don't seem to be meeting the caliber of girls I want to.

I don't know if there's much advice to be given, but if there is, I'm open to hearing it.

2. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Maybe they're just not interested yet. Gotta give 'em a reason. :dunno: Step up your game a bit.

3. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Stop appearing like every other dude.

Make yourself special to stand out from the crowd.

And no, I Dont mean literally. Think a lil deeper.

4. D7

D7 OT Supporter

What age are range are the ladies you've been dating? Where are you meeting them?

5. LudaMan

LudaMan Active Member

Any suggestions on standing out?

The age range is 22 to 26, although there was a 31 year old in there. I'm 24.

EDIT: forgot second part. I started off meeting a lot of them at bars, but have since expanded to school events, grocery store (no success there yet), and the mall when I'm clothes shopping.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  6. Reign

Reign Banned

Huh... try going to a coffee shop. Like an local one, not P.O.S. trendy Starbucks. You'll find the same pain in the ass party girls at Starbucks. Book stores, libraries, the gym.... I dunno. Go out and do what you like to do and think is fun and meet them there. Then you know you share a common interest already.

My personal favorite... concerts. Music is something everyone loves and can talk about and you'll instantly know you share similar tastes in it.

edit:

[deleted non-essential rambling story that makes me look like a pervert]

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

you need to make a very specific list of what you want in a woman

from what she looks like to what her interests are

create a profile of who you want to be with then go find her

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Let me guess....you are meeting these "party girls" in a "party" atmosphere? You are also probably considered a "party guy" yourself therefore the non-party girls don't find anything in common with you.

9. teep

teep New Member

i meet "party girls" in non party settings :dunno:. i'm starting to think i have this idea of what i'm attracted to then there's what i'm actually attracted to :o

10. iwishyouwerebeer

Of course you can, it's just always funny when guys are like "WHY CAN'T I EVER MEET A CLEAN GOOD GIRL!?" Only for us to find out they only meet girls at clubs, bars, etc. Not that good worthwhile women go to clubs and bars, it's just that these same guys are the ones who ignore all the good, worthwhile women because they either aren't hot enough or "cool" enough.

11. LudaMan

LudaMan Active Member

Partly true. I think the girls who I've been a dick to and just hooked up with might portray me as that. Honestly though, a couple girls I've met at the mall or school or whatever still turn out to be party girls.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

Makes sense though, you're in college. It's pretty rare to find a great non-party person during college.

13. D7

D7 OT Supporter

I've been thinking this too, and also wondering if you know her and haven't recognized her

As far as women not being interested in you, are you sure? Perhaps you are used to highly emotional women or relationships

I'm also wondering, are the nice ladies finishing first or last?

And every time I read the thread title, I see Panty Girl and LOL!

14. teep

teep New Member

good looking nice girls finish first. the chunkers do not.

maybe that's not true though... for all my machismo i'm very much a relationship type of dude

15. LudaMan

LudaMan Active Member

True, it kinda sucks, because I took a couple years off from school and now that I'm back, I feel that I'm in a different stage than everyone else. I have no problem with girls that like to go out, I just dont want to date someone who wants to go out every weekend and get completely trashed.

Ehh, I don't think I've met her yet, the only girl I'm really close to is my best friend, Bri. We would never date, because neither one of us is attracted to the other, but we get along really well.

I'm usually a pretty observant person, so I usually can tell when they aren't. I've really only been in one real relationship, but I've always had some girl hanging around, which could be why I'm really not used to casual dating.

16. Reign

Reign Banned

There are girls on a college campus like what you want. That's almost exclusively what I hung out with. Yes, we'd get trashed all the time, but not at a huge party. We just hung out with our friends all the time and drank and just chilled.

The thing about college is, it's a transition point from HS retrads to becoming grown up so most everyone is trying to experience partying to the fullest. Usually by the end of college they've gotten most of it out of their system. My advice... go for the nerdier looking ones. Personally I love the nerdy cute girls. My GF is a nerdy cute girl. They have better personalities, better interests, and you have more all around fun. Sure they might be more conservative than most of the "hotties" but... whatever. I'll take a cute nerdy girl that I can relate to over an insanely hot bitch that whines I don't buy her stuff anyday.

P.S.

I have a theory that 90% of girls that wear glasses are a damn FREAK in the sack.

I also have a theory that 90% of women that where red shirts to the gym are crazy hot.

17. LudaMan

LudaMan Active Member

Amen, I can't stand the stuck up girls that expect me to wait on them hand and foot, I'm not that type of guy.

I've only been at this particular school for one semester, so I signed up to join the business club and the student ambassador club, maybe that way I can just meet more people in general.

I've heard the glasses theory, but the next time I'm at the gym, I'll keep an eye out for girls in red shirts.....:naughty:

18. iwishyouwerebeer

I hear you. By my senior year I was over it and ended up meeting my SO who had already graduated and getting out of the college/party lifestyle.

19. LudaMan

LudaMan Active Member

Yeah, that's kind of where I'm at now. Honestly, when I go out with my friends, nine times out of ten I'm the DD.

20. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Everyone has pretty much said all the right things. I just want to add the online dating angle as a suggestion.

21. LudaMan

LudaMan Active Member

I've considered that, but I just can't seem to bring myself to go through with it.

22. ForgottenSpiral

How come?

23. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I would kinda agree with the finishing last. I have such a hard time finding guys that are interested in me, and I usually have zero guys approach me while I am out. I dunno if I give off a weird vibe or what (or maybe its my transformer and cobra commander shirts. :wtc: )

And also, everyone always says you'll find someone when you aren't looking. :dunno:

I prob wouldn't ask girls out at the gym, or just ask them out when they are coming in or leaving, I think most just are there to workout, and have to deal with guys bombarding them all the time there.

24. LudaMan

LudaMan Active Member

I dunno, I don't really have problems meeting girls in real life, I just have problems taking it from initial attraction to an actual relationship. Maybe I'll consider it.

Are you making yourself seem available when you go out? What I always look for is when a girl makes eye contact with me. Of course most guys that I notice at the bar are just standing around with their buddies looking at girls but not making any moves to talk to them. If I saw a girl in a cobra commander or transformers shirt, I'd HAVE to talk to you :)

Yeah, I never really talk to girls at the gym. I'm usually pretty focused when I'm in there and I'm not a real muscular guy so I'd probably get shut down anyway :o

25. ForgottenSpiral

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the entire point of this thread that you've been having trouble meeting the right girls? Besides, people of all kinds use online dating nowadays. You'd be surprised at some of the great women that you'd find. Just make sure you use the right sites.