MIL Partial PFT

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TRN, Jan 9, 2008.

1. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

Anyone know what will happen if I say I am going to take a PFT for score, do my pull-ups and then just leave without completing the remainder of the PFT?

I'm debating on doing this and if my pull-ups are not where I want them to be, just leaving. :dunno:

2. I would say you fail? If you fail one portion you fail the whole thing I think.

3. jenzos

jenzos Marine Corps, brb.

I dunno wanna be "that guy" but how many pullups do YOU usually do? I just wanna know.. I can only do like 10 right now :(

4. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

if you could ever do them, i swear it stays in you. the last time i did pullups was before my deployment.... so about 18 months ago. i could do about 22. went to iraq, came home, and then in the next 6 months i worked out maybe twice. PFT last month... 17 pullups, 100 situps :big grin:

that run was a real bitch tho :hs:

5. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

17 is my usual amount, but I don't want less and we have this guy that has been monitoring them who likes to not count many of them.

I just wondering if I got less than 17 and left, if they would fail me with some wicked low 3rd class. :ugh: