Part 2: G/f of 6 yrs & I broke up.....found out she was seeing another dude.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Athlete218, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

well, i made a thread a while ago in here about us being on a break & what not.

Well....she basically went from a month ago trying to get me to go into jewelry stores w/ her to get her an engagement ring, to talking about going on a break, then breaking up. I knew something was up b/c she had been hanging out w/ new friends from school & around that time started acting completely different. Her sister lived in the same apartment building as we did (we lived together) & she started staying the night over there like 2 or so nights per week.........I'm a pretty observant person & noticed this Toyota Yaris parked over by their spots on the nights she was over there, so I confronted her about it....of course she lied & said she had no idea who's it was.

the nights she stayed at our apartment I noticed her being real shady....texting someone back & forth all the time & emailing back & forth all the time. I asked her about it..... "oh, it's just my friends"...fine, whatever. It kept going on, so I decided to log into her email (i don't normally do this)....guess what I found? all kinds of emails from this fag about how long til he gets to do her (take off 1 month, 2 days, etc...) then her saying "Your a good kisser, are you as good in bed!?" Basically, I ended it right there & moved my shit out......i was so pissed off/everything else you could think of after spending 6 yrs w/ her & her doing this. I did some stuff i regret, like punching a hole through my door & said some stuff too......

Honestly, I'm real glad I didn't see the kid that first or 2nd night after it happened b/c I really would've messed him up (he's this little asian shit)....after going out w/ friends, got completely wasted & hitting on all kinds of girls, I felt a lot better....& now I don't really care too much. I mean, I think about her every now & then, but then I think about how she went about ending our relationship & it just pisses me off.

I was moving more stuff out of my apt. the other day & I happened to her & the asian kid getting out of their car & I just ignored it and went on my way.....normally I would've probably said something real cocky/arrogant, but I figured it wasn't worth it.

anyways, sorry about the post being so blotchy, but I just tried to summarize it as quickly as possible.

(I know I'll miss her a little bit b/c she was basically my best friend & such a big part of my life, but I think I'm doin' pretty well for the most part)....go out w/ friends on the weekend & have been playing a ton of basketball & working out a ton.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Glad you are finally realizing you two need to be finished for good. Stop talking to her completely, move on.

3. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

i totally understand being angry, upset, and hurt. but, remember, SHE is the one you should be mad at. she is the one that violated your trust. he is just another stupid guy, like all of us, that wants to get laid

4. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

its amazing, ive seen this process happen three times this year. couples think about getting engaged, go to the store and look at rings, and then say "hey, how about instead of getting married, we break up?" I think people just really take a step back and say, hey, this isnt going to work.

you seem to be doing really well though, so kudos on that

5. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

yep, this happened to a guy i saw tonight. they were engaged for two weeks and now they don't speak at all. weird how an ultimatum makes you really take stock of a relationship. you would be suprised how lazy most relationships are...meaning: it is too hurtful, i don't want to be lonely, we have common friends, what bars can i go to now....to really break up and do what is right

6. iwishyouwerebeer

Thank god they do break up.

7. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

or you could have been married for 8 months like me??:hs:

8. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

yeah seriously

9. iwishyouwerebeer

eh. As long as there wasn't a kid involved you live and you learn.

10. The Scientist

The Scientist New Member

damn, that's fucked up. i'm glad you're moving on with your life man. i can't imagine what its like to be with someone for 6 years, then its all gone in a day. good luck man, i'm sure you'll find something better. just don't be bitter too long, or let this stop you from letting go and loving someone again.

11. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

i bet we see a new thread about her wanting him back in like a month or so....:naughty::naughty::naughty:

12. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

good job not saying anything.

13. phish

phish hockey crew

Man.. it must be pretty hard... but.. it's good that you realize that things wouldn't have worked out. And just because you've been together for so long, doesn't mean you two HAVE to get married.

Maybe one day she'll realize she fucked up.

14. OhHai

OhHai New Member

Yeah, dunno if I coulda done the same. Takes a big man to keep quiet :hsd:

15. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

really big man

16. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

It's definitely tough....the only thing that has really helped me out a lot is the fact that I've been staying busy. I said a lot of things I shouldn't have the first couple of days after I found out (out of anger)... I actually called her mom up last week & just apologized for the way I reacted to the situation & just told her that I always liked the family & wished them all well.

17. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

sorry to hear this. i hope everything works out great. the moment you fuck some new pussy will be the last time you think about that cunt.

18. Osiris^

Osiris^ Creepy as fuck son OT Supporter

You're a stronger person than most; the majority of people who know this is happening just plod along for fear of being alone and/or not having the balls to take the initial pain. What you did takes real strength, especially given you were in love with her, and had been for 6 years.

You certainly have my respect.

Well done dude, now go find someone who deserves you :)

19. Osiris^

Osiris^ Creepy as fuck son OT Supporter

Same here. I just know I'd have ended up releasing my anger, and not in a good way either:hs:

20. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

exactly. at least you were a real man and left when you got disrespected. remember, respect until disrespected.

21. Taker

Taker 找死吗?

im asian, do you hate me now? :wtc:

22. Tzuma

Tzuma New Member

I was thinking this exact thing. Im glad, in this case, the right decision was made.

23. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander OT Supporter

She will. Same shit happened to me when i joined the navy. She cheated on me--i hatefucked her--dumped and moved on. 2 years and she is STILL bugging the shit ooout of me and she now has a kid with some random guy and is engaged to him. Gay how this shit works.

24. owenstar

owenstar New Member

Way to man up and let it slide like it dont bother you...that shit drives my ex crazy now that she is engaged...She never gets a response of negativity from me....

The best revenge is to just forget

25. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

yeah, that's what i've been doing except for the emails i sent her to get the rest of rent $$ b/c our lease isn't completely broke until the end of April. Today I received a text from her saying "I cancelled the renters insurance".....which didn't make sense b/c that bill was in her name to begin with. I didn't even respond to that :big grin: ....once I collect my money for my dryer that her brother moved out, that'll be it. (i bought the dryer, she bought the washer & supposedly she is paying me some compensation for the dryer that they moved out on "accident")