FRK Park, part I

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by wokkawokkawokka, Oct 14, 2009.

1. wokkawokkawokka

wokkawokkawokka New Member

Park, parts I, II and III

As she was walking home from the party, Skye shivered and pulled her flimsy jacket tighter. A tight fitting white blouse buttoned low, showing off those full tits was great at the party, it certainly drew a few pairs of eyes, but she was almost regretting it now as the goose flesh danced across her skin.

It was a good night, the party was exactly what she needed, well almost, the smell of Charlie’s aftershave, the sight of the tattoos peeking out from his sleeves on his muscular arms, the feel of his stubble on her soft skin as he kissed her cheek, what she needed was a good hard fuck! She started thinking about sliding under the sheets, the new movie she picked up from the adult shop on the TV and her favorite toy buzzing over her clit, sliding deeper and deeper…

“No no Skye” she thought to herself, “not yet”. She pulled the jacket tighter again as she turned into the alleyway that led to the park. It was a shortcut that shaved 15 minutes off the walk home, but not normally one she took at night, especially after a few drinks.

The night was cloudy, blocking all light from the moon and stars, the only light being the dirty yellow glow of the lamp standing over the table in the middle of the park. Stepping from the alley into the park, her heart began to race, the shadows seemed to hide the whole world and she considered turning back and going the long way home. “Fuck, don’t be such wimp!” her own voice made her jump, and she giggled, her fear subsiding.

She took a single step before a rough hand clamped itself over her mouth, another snaking around her waist, holding her tight, her struggles useless, her fists made no difference, simply bouncing of lean hard muscle. Her eyes were wide, they darted left and right, trying to get a glimpse of her attacker. She stopped. That smell… aftershave… Charlie’s voice was as quiet as a whisper, but seemed to boom in her ear, “Don’t worry, you’re safe. I just wanted to ask you a question.” But he didn’t let her go, he held her as tight as ever. “What did you tell Simone you wanted to do to me?” She could hear the cheeky smile in his voice “something about fucking me?”

Skye’s eyes went even wider, if it was at all possible “That Bitch!” she tried to say but Charlie’s strong hand muffled any sound. She simply nodded.

“Well now… that’s a coincidence then isn’t it?” Charlie’s tight grip was starting to hurt. “Wanna play rough?” He spun her around to face him, his eyes were burning right through her, his fist wrapped tight around her hair, his free hand raced up and clasped around her throat gripping tightly and pulled her in, the kiss was stronger than any she ever had experienced before, his tongue pushing hard against hers. He suddenly stopped and took half a step back, Skye went to close the gap between them, but he stopped her. “Well do you?” Her head was spinning, and she was breathing deeply. Skye wasn’t sure if it was from that kiss, or Charlie’s hand cutting off her oxygen. She nodded dumbly, certain she wanted him to fuck her, but not sure about “playing rough” whatever he meant by that. He must have seen the confusion in her eyes, “If it gets too much, just say my name, you can scream stop or no or don’t and I’ll keep going, but say my name and I’ll stop there and then.” She stepped towards him, but he was too quick, he spun her around so he was pushed against her back, one hand clasped tight around her throat, the other roughly groping her breast.” Sorry darlin, but this is my show.”

tbc with enough interest

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Nice but you need to separate into smaller paragraphs.
    Will be waiting for the next installment :naughty:

3. wokkawokkawokka

“ Now fight me!”

“What??”

“I said, fight me!” His voice was commanding and seemed to bypass her ears and go directly to her muscles, and she struggled in his grip. “Hah, is that all you got” he said as he threw her roughly to the ground. Skye was shocked, she just lay on the cold wet grass, trying to gather her thoughts until a hand grabbed her hair, pulling her to her feet, and began marching her to the table in the middle of the park.

“Fine, he wants a struggle, then that’s what he’ll get” she thought and began thrashing around, arms flailing hitting Charlie as hard as she could.

Charlie started laughing “Good girl” but he pinned both arms easily behind her back, and threw her on the wooden table top, she could feel the rough timber pressing into her breasts through the flimsy shirt. Skye heard a zip, then another, and Charlie walked around in front of her. Cable ties held her hands securely. He grabbed her shoulders and twisted, turning her on her back. He smiled again, “you look gorgeous, lying there, helpless. But I know how to make it even better” Charlie reached behind his back and pulled out a long Bowie knife, it's blade reflecting the light from the streetlamp above.

Skye lay there, she had heard Charlie talk about knife play before, but never thought she would end up his play thing! Charlie slid the knife inside her blouse, cutting the buttons away one by one.

Skye finally found her voice “W-what are you doing?” but he cut her off,
    “If you want me to stop, say my name, if not speak when you are spoken to!” the last delivered in leaden tones, a voice that expected no argument....

4. RougeOgre

and then...... and then..... and then :rofl:

5. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

nice look forward to more

6. wokkawokkawokka

The knife cut her bra right in the middle, the cold night air turning soft dark nipples hard in an instant, and made his way down to her jeans cutting off the buttons down her fly, but rather than slide them off her, the knife continued down the leg of her jeans, he was cutting them off!

“Hey!”

“That’s it, I told you once, that’s all the warning you get!”, he grabbed her panties and cut them above each leg, pulling them right off her.

Before she could protest further, Charlie rolled them up, grabbed her cheeks and forced her mouth open, stuffing the panties inside as a gag.

Charlie looked at his fingers and a sly smile crossed his face, “Damn you’re wet!” he said, walking down the side of her, dragging the tip of the blade lightly down her neck, over her breasts, across her stomach, her hips and down the inside if her legs where he continued cutting the jeans off her. Ripping them away, he dragged the tip of the blade back up the inside of her legs, backing off the pressure as he reached her swollen pussy.

Skye tried to look up to see what he was doing, but he pushed her back down, leaving his hand on her throat. Skye felt a cold pressure on the lips of her pussy and began thrashing, almost in a panic. Charlie lifted the knife up where she could see, he was holding it by the blade, using the hilt of the knife to rub over her pussy. He pulled her panties from her mouth, “Maybe it’s a little dry for you eh? Open your mouth!” Skye’s mouth opened in a snap, she realized she had given in completely, he wouldn’t hurt her, well not in a bad way.

Charlie started feeding the hilt of the knife into her mouth and she sucked it hungrily, imagining it was him. But Charlie began pushing deeper and deeper, the hilt of the knife triggering her gag reflex. “That’ll do nicely.” Charlie pulled the knife from her throat, the hilt dripping in thick saliva, he watched it for a moment, letting the light play off the surface before letting it drip onto Skye’s face, then moved down her body leaving a glistening trail over those awesome full tits, down her belly and over the top of that beautiful tight shaven pussy.

He pushed the hilt against her lips, they parted easily and he slowly began fucking her, building up speed and intensity until Skye began moaning and writhing on the table, the cold air on her breasts, the rough surface of the table, and the pain from her arms tied behind her back all combined together to push her over the edge, and she screamed a primal sound of lust.

She shuddered as Charlie bent down and softly licked her clit, slowing the knifes movement to drag out every last ounce of pleasure from her, sending even more waves through her body....

about a 1/3 of the way through, that'll do for tonight, can't give away all my tricks at once :)

7. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

8. wokkawokkawokka

Charlie made his way back up her body, his chin slick with her juice, licking her stomach, then her breasts, biting down on her nipples. The sharp pain was a perfect counterpoint to the pleasure still rolling through her. “Look at the mess you made of me Toy, my face, my hand and my knife are covered! Lick it off” Skye bent her head forward, licking her own juices off Charlie’s face, fingers and the knife.

Charlie watched her lick every last drop, “Very good Toy, you did well, now it’s time for the real thing” He turned her over again, the rough timber scraping her as he pulled her head off the table, her breasts half over the edge “Grab your ankles Toy” he commanded, and Skye pulled her legs up behind her and grabbed hold for all she was worth. “You’ve been very good so far Toy, but if you let go of your ankles, your punishment will be my cock in that tight little virgin arse of yours, do you understand?”

She nodded and increased her grip, she had thought about trying anal before, and was almost excited at the prospect, but for some reason she couldn’t quite place, she wanted to be a good girl for her master…. “Master” she thought “why did I think of that?” but before she could think any further on it, Charlie unzipped his jeans, pulling his rock hard cock out. He grabbed Skye’s hair and pulled himself into her, his cock pushing deeper and deeper in her mouth. He pushed hard against the back of her tonsils, tilted her head up to get a better angle, and slid right down her throat. Skye’s gag reflex kicked in and she coughed and spluttered around his cock, the swollen member cutting off her air supply, but just before she thought she couldn’t take anymore, he pulled out, leaving her gasping for air.

She only got 2 good breaths in before he pushed back down her throat, this time using her mouth as a cunt, his grip on her hair got tighter, the other hand made its way around her throat, gripping just as tightly, he was fucking her face so hard that Skye’s hand slipped, letting go of her left ankle. Charlie stopped, his cock still deep in her throat. “Toy, what did I tell you? You’re fucking lucky I’m having so much fun right now, otherwise I’d be deep in your arse!” He pulled out, leaving her body heaving trying to draw in air.

It was only now that Skye noticed the bag at his feet, Charlie reached down and pulled a pack of cable ties out. “Grab your ankles again Toy” Skye complied without a word, the power behind his thrusts and the freedom that she felt from being totally controlled, she just had to have his cum, and would do anything for him to give it to her. Charlie slipped a zip tie around her ankle then through the ties on her wrists, locking it off, then the other ankle, tying it off beside the first.

He reached back into the bag, “I have a toy for my Toy here” pulling out a large vibrator. He walked around behind her and pulled her knees apart, exposing her to the night air, still dripping with its juices, and that pretty little rosebud arsehole, it too slick with that sweet girl cum. Charlie stopped to take in the sight, this gorgeous young thing all trussed up, lying there. He traced his finger down the crack of her arse, all the way down to her pussy and slid 2 fingers in, he bent down and his tongue followed the same path, lingering over Skye’s arsehole, savouring the earthy taste. Charlie stood back up, he turned on the vibe easing it in to her, “Now hold it and don’t you dare let it slip.”

Charlie walked back around to her face “Open wide Toy” and he took up where he left off, fucking deep in her throat, Skye was gagging now with each thrust, saliva dripping down her chin, spilling in long drops to the ground below....

9. RougeOgre

:eek3:............................................:clit:

10. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

i want more why you stop right there

11. wokkawokkawokka

Charlie was building in speed, getting closer to climax, then suddenly Skye couldn’t take the gagging anymore and threw up around Charlie’s cock. Charlie pulled out, and Skye gasped “I’m ….. sorry ….. I…”
    But he just laughed “That’s what I’ve been waiting for Toy, good girl!” he grabbed her head again continued where he left off, plunging deep into that pretty little face, every now and then letting her get a breath or two in, while he pushed his cock against the inside of her cheek, stretching it out. His thrusting became more urgent, and Skye’s whole face was now covered in drool and spit. “Look me in the eyes Toy, don’t you dare close your eyes.” Skye felt Charlie’s icy blue stare cut right through her, that cheeky smirk the only thing that softened his face.
    As he pumped away, Skye struggled to keep her eyes open, tears were welling up, her mascara running, leaving black lines trailing down her face, she was still gagging as he kept thrusting, coughing and spluttering as he mercilessly drove himself down her throat. Charlie’s legs began to shake, his thrusts losing all sense of rythym, his grip tightened so much, Skye thought he was going to tear her hair out! Charlies eyes rolled back in his head and it sounded like he was almost growling as he pulled his cock out and blew his sticky load all over her face.

He let Skye milk the last drops out and pulled out the knife again to cut her ties, even though her arms and legs were all but useless after being tied up for so long, Skye tried to push herself up off the table. Charlie’s voice cut through her deep breaths “Do you think we’re finished Toy? You let go of your ankles remember?”…

12. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

cant wait for more

13. wokkawokkawokka

Skye looked up at him “Yes Master, I remember” and she lay back down, sheer willpower forcing her muscles to resume the cramping position of grabbing her ankles.

“Very good Toy, but I think another position would serve us better, stand at the edge of the table and bend over” Skye tried to get up, her muscles refusing to even hold her weight and she collapsed on the floor. Charlie chuckled “aww, do you need a hand? Get the fuck up”

He pulled her roughly up to her feet by her hair, his hand wiped most of the drool and spit and cum off her face, roughly rubbing it over her breasts. He bit her neck quite hard, a gasp escaped Skye’s lips. Charlie’s hand moved down to the vibe that was slowly starting to slide out of Skye’s pussy and stuffed it deep inside her. He turned her head forcefully to the side, ramming his tongue against hers, still fucking her with the vibe, she could feel him starting to get hard again, his cock pressed in between her arse cheeks. Charlie slid the vibe out of her soaking wet pussy, leaving the tip barely brushing her swollen clit “You ready Toy? Wait, I hear you moaning, this is no punishment for you is it?” and with that he rammed the vibe deep inside her, a deep groan passing her lips.

“My arm’s getting tired Toy, take over” Charlie pushed her face onto the table, Skye took over feeding the vibe in and out of her pussy. He stood back and admired his handiwork, watching Skye drive that vibe deep inside of her, letting it dance across her clit and then driving it home again.

Charlie walked up beside her till he was level with her face, watching her eyes screw tightly closed with each push. “Spit!” he commanded. Skye opened her eyes to the sight of his cock inches from her face and tried to spit, but her mouth was too dry, she tried again but nothing came out, Charlie grabbed her by the hair and forced himself into her mouth, the angle was much more difficult than before and Skye threw up on the first push “Much better” he said, slapping her face and he walked back around behind her.

“When the fuck did I tell you to stop?” the last word timed perfectly with a stinging slap across her right arse cheek. “Well?” as he delivered a blow to her left. Skye began again fucking herself with the toy, Charlie watched the movement, getting the timing of her thrusts. As she pulled the vibe almost all the way out, only the tip still inside her, Charlie drove his cock right alongside so that both the vibe and Charlie were in her pussy at the same time. Skye screamed.

“Oh my fucking god, oh my fucking god!” Both the plastic cock and his real one were stretching her out. Skye had never felt a more intense feeling in her life, her throat was sore, her pussy on fire and her tits all but rubbed raw from the rough table top. Her screams began to get higher pitched and more breathy until all she could do was whimper. Her body shuddered time and again as wave after wave passed through her…

14. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

Damnit, why did I read that so early in the night, I have an epic hard on now.

15. Toxica

Toxica New Member

16. Colleen

Colleen Active Member

:eek3: OMG MOAR!

17. wokkawokkawokka

Charlie pulled out, stroking his cock, and slid his thumb into that tight little arse. Skye was spent, she had nothing left, barely jumping at the intrusion. She let go of the vibe and it slid slickly from her, her hands dropping off the edge of the table.
    Charlie spat right on her crack, letting it drip down, rolling into that tight little butt hole, he pushed the head of his cock against her, knowing she was his completely to do with as he desired. One deep push and he was inside, he grabbed her hair, turning her face so he could watch those pretty tear filled eyes as he drove deeper and harder into her.
    Skye’s eyes were screwed tight, when she thought about exactly what was happening; she was all but naked in a park, her clothes cut to shreds all around her, her face covered in tears, drool and spit and cum, and Charlie calling her “Toy” as he was pounding deeper and deeper into her arse. Everything about it was so dirty, nothing like any of that crap they put in those magazine sealed sections.
    But then She felt a tingle begin inside, “what the hell” she thought to herself, but the feeling was growing as Charlie kept driving in and out of her.
    The feeling was building fast now and Skye’s breathing quickened to match. She was going to cum! Skye reached underneath herself and began furiously rubbing her swollen clit, her other hand reached behind her pulling Charlie against her harder and harder until Charlie stiffened, jerking against her, then slowly milking every drop deep in her arse.
    He pulled out, watching his cum drool from her, “I hope you enjoyed that Toy, cause it won’t be the last” Skye was speechless, just laying on the rough timber. The mixed feelings of pain and pleasure coursing through her body, the sound of her pulse in her ears, the dirty glow of the lamp above. These were the last things she remembered as she slipped into unconsciousness…

/end

18. Colleen

Colleen Active Member

:eek3: :bowdown:

make another one!

19. wokkawokkawokka

there's already a quick one up...

maybe next week, still trying to gauge the audience, this was relatively tame

20. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

very good cant wait for more.