SRS parents getting divorced

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by waffler, Sep 24, 2005.

1. waffler

waffler Errrbuddy in this bitch get tipsy

well my mom found out my dad was cheating on her among other things, so shes kicking him out of the house when he gets home tonight. im kind of torn between happiness and sadness, its weird. the house cars and bank accounts are all in my moms name so shes okay, i dont know if i care about whats going to happen to my dad or not, i mean all he did all day was sit at home and drink and bitch and me and my mom about why the house is dirty when weve worked 8hrs and he hasnt worked at all, hes also been running from the government for a few years so he owes them like 80-100k in taxes so i think this will be for the good for me and my mom. were planning on selling the house soon so half of that goes to my dad. im also thinking of taking my mom on a week or 2 long vacation when all this is said and done. thats all just wanted to vent for a little bit

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Its a sad situation, your dad should have known better, should have appreciated better what was given to him, and the booze destroyed more then he loved, as well with the enormous debt towards the government, it is very late , i feel that your dad needed help in changing his attitude a long long time ago and has let everything gotten out of hand ,it therefore is so that without having doubt in my mind that he is a very unstable personality. I foresee many regrets for your father in the future, it would be better for him to leave the country and build a future for himself somewhere else, however if he is an alcoholic then there will be no future for him wherever he is , because the booze will break everything he tries to build up, and even more debts will follow. Of course it disturbs you because he is your father and despite everything you still love your father. Only God can help him now , therefore i want you to do the following. http://www.aa-intergroup.org/directories/email_english.html Order a free leaflet from Alcoholic Anonymous with information that can help your dad
    http://www.planabudget.com/signup.htm
    http://www.free-financial-advice.net/
    Download and print debt managing advice by getting free information from Planabduget.com.

Now when you move out of the house , take the information, buy a small pocket bible,write in the last blank page of the bible http://www.aa-intergroup.org and http://www.free-financial-advice.net/ put the information in a letter, bind it together with the pocket bible, (make sure your mom doesn't see it) pack it in a present, and let the postman deliver it to your fathers adress.

It is the very last you can do because i forsee that in the future you will not see your father anymore, he will go his own drunk way until he turns the cheek and repents his mischiefs of the past. Many years will have past until that moment will arrive and you will most likely to be married and have kids of your own, and maby when that moment comes you have learned to forgive him for what he has done to you.

3. johan

johan Active Member

In these situations, neither party is 100% to blame or 100% clean.
    Yes your dad cheated, but understand that typically, the other partner contributed in part to this happening. People in solid loving relationships with understanding and love and caring DO NOT CHEAT. They simply DONT.

Many men work hard, bringing material comfort and safety to their families, but are starved of deep understanding, or caring from their wives. They grow dissatisfied because they feel they are pushing out 110% and getting the shaft in return. Some do not even know WHY they feel ripped off, isolated, unloved, unwanted.

They naturally turn their attentions elsewhere.

Not all men who cheat are horny bastards who'll stick it in anything that moves. That is plainly untrue and ignorant. If you look at actual infidelity, often times, it's the guy who's pretty decent, and just wants to be loved and understood.

When all they find at home is nasty bitchiness and emotionally barren coldness...after a while, they give up and a part of the relationship starts to die off.

And so it begins...

So don't hate on your dad as the "asshole who cheated on my saintly innocent mom"
    See them for what they really are. Complex individuals without black/white, right/wrong.
    Try to understand them, and love them in spite of their shortcomings.

4. dutchwiffle

dutchwiffle New Member