FRK Pardon the n00bish post but...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jellybeans95, Jul 8, 2004.

1. jellybeans95

jellybeans95 New Member

...is it normal to feel a little "stretched out" after anal sex? :hs: I tried tonight with my FWB, guess I wasn't relaxed enough, he was only in there about 10 seconds and I was ready for him to stop. Oh, well, we'll have to try again, with more lube and me more relaxed.

(doing it on our living room couch with family sleeping upstairs prolly wasn't too smart either. :hs: )

2. dmora

dmora Guest

lots of foreplay
    lots of fingering
    lots of licking
    lots of lube

If you arent "prepared" for a quickie in your parents house, you may need to teach your boy the joy of leading up to the main event.
    Either that then enjoy the violation.
    ;)

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

you'll normally feel a bit of that "i just took a big ppo" kind of feel afterwards. like Dmora said, Foreplay, Fingering, LUBE LUBE LUBE LUBE!!

anal, unless you are a seasoned vet, isn't a "quickie" thing.

4. mandy9964

mandy9964 New Member

yeah the first time i did IDB it felt like i had to take a huge shiat...lol...it sucked

5. jellybeans95

jellybeans95 New Member

Yeah, that's basically what it felt like. We had lots of foreplay going on, and lots of lube. But I think maybe the whole "first-time" feeling daunted me? We definately weren't trying for a quickie.... it felt good for about 3 seconds, then he slowly started to slide in a bit futher, well that's when I tensed up and it started to hurt along with the feeling of having to shit. Does that feeling go away or do you have that every time?

:hs: hopefully next time I can last...he said he's done it to a girl before and IDB = big orgasm.

6. Phantom Empress

you need to train yourself to relax those muscles. Id idn;'t think I could do it a first, then I learne how to take large objects. it starts of as uncomfortable but if you learnt o relax through it you can possibly enjoy it.

it also depends on you mindset, if you get scared, you WILL tense up. YOu need to jus be calm and preppared.

7. GreyRS

GreyRS Your ignorance cramps my conversation.

Welcome back. :wavey: :hug:

8. Phantom Empress

thanx :o

9. jellybeans95

jellybeans95 New Member

Thanks for the advice. I've been trying a couple of my toys...and it feels good...but my toys are smaller than him :o he's a bit on the large side. There is one toy I'm looking into getting that I've heard is great practice for IDB. It is a dildo that has balls on it that get larger and larger.... hard to describe and I can't find a pic right now, but I hope you get what I'm talking about.

And yes, I will also have him go a little slower. So I can relax a bit more. And I think next time we'll do it at his place.... :bigthumb: So we don't have to worry about getting busted.

10. Phantom Empress

i have one, I know exactly what you are talking about..
    [​IMG]

I used toys a LOT to prepare. I also worked it into maturbation so it got paired with something Liked alot (clit stimulation) with it so you begin to condition your body to enjoy having that feeling of being anally penetrated.

Definately take it to a low stress area. that "we may get busted" feeling is a mood kilelr as far as sex (anal or otherwise) is concerned unless you are into that kind of thing ;)

Just learn to let go and have fun with it... there will inevitably be a little discomfort, but it passe san dyou get used ot it and begin to enjoy it (hopefully).

11. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

If you listen to PE and get used to it, the sex will be awesome.

12. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

My gurly and I almost always cum harder/longer when there is anal involved. But, its not something we do all the time, since, as you learned, its not something easily rushed into.

Sometimes, even with enough foreplay and lube, you'll still tense up for whatever reason. It hurts until you can relax again, but then its often much easier on the next try... so dont give up right away if/when it hurts.

Also, some people have a much easier time if they are in control of the penetration. Try having him be still, and allow you to push back onto him-into you, at your own pace. Have fun! :)

13. WhiskyDent

WhiskyDent Je l'ai fait tout pour le lols

the first time I did it the priest gave me candy

14. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

:o :bigthumb:

15. EdG

EdG Guest

That tickle me.

16. Killgunner

Killgunner Guest

nice toys PE.... spell much?

17. Rollin' Benjamins

Rollin' Benjamins What can BROWN do for you?

make sure u standing up, bending down all the way, from teh hips...that will open it up more and relax the muscles more.

18. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I find it easier laying on my side with him spooning me. I can move back and forth onto him and control it better until I get more comfortable. Yes, the "stretched out " feeling is totally normal. I even feel a little achy afterwards..but its a gentle, nice reminder of what I just did that makes me smile.

19. Gimik

Gimik New Member

the wife found spooning the easiest way to enjoy IDB at first. now we're pros at it, but she didn't like it until we did it that way.

20. FrigginAnT

FrigginAnT Humanity is like a train wreck....its fun to watch

sorry but that made me laugh

21. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

hehhehee :)