paranoid with having sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BoypussY, Jul 18, 2007.

1. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

i have sex, but i would have much more sex if i wasnt as paranoid with the girl getting pregnant.. Sometimes i turn hot girls down that want to have sex just cause im SO paranoid :hsd:

i always wear a condom but always here stories of breakage, not 100% safe shit that i cant just have sex all the time without worries

i just have images of the girl calling me and saying the horrible words "im pregnant" :noes:..im only 20 so i cant have that in my life right now

i think im reading too many vag threads :hs:

2. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

Wrap that shit, Tap that shit

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I know exactly how you feel.

Sometimes I go through phases where I won't have sex with a girl (meaning a girlfriend) unless she's on chemical bc AND we use a condom.

I freak the fuck out about that shit sometimes.

btw congratulations on being able to recognize that messing up 18 years of your life is not worth 20-30 minutes of pleasure.

4. bmorrell

bmorrell SoCal > *

Not saying it's impossible, but BC alone is something like 98-99% effective if used properly. Add a condom and you really don't have much to worry about...

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Then don't have sex?

6. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

Yeah, being able to weigh the consequences of your actions ahead of time does not equal paranoia.

7. LS1S13

LS1S13 New Member

What. The. Fuck.

8. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

:werd:

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Always wear a condom...maybe dont have so much meaningless sex :dunno:

10. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

thanks for the replies, but girls that ive talked to hate going on the pill cause they get fat :hsugh: and plus i dont think i can trust a girl with taking the pill on time...esp immature fresh college girls...wearing a condom is my responsibility and that way i feel more comfortable

i think if i just wear a condom and get a morning after pill if the shit breaks ill be okay :)

11. iwishyouwerebeer

Good luck though when you get that crazy girl pregnant who refuses and wants to have your baby...until then, props for wanting to be safe.

12. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

Funny you mention that. That is one of my worst fears..."no were not getting an abortion, i dont believe in it!" :noes:

maybe i should stay away from mormon chicks :dunno: what other religions or sects dont believe in abortion? sorry if i offended anyone

13. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

nevermind, i just realized mormons are pro-abortion

14. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I think you should be able to have a girl sign a contract saying you will get an abortion.

Consider the following example:

Guy: I'm paranoid about you getting pregnant.
    Girl: I don't want a baby. If I got pregnant I would definitely get an abortion.
    Guy: Ok, cool.
    ---they have sex---
    Girl: Uh, I'm pregnant.
    Guy: Shit. Let's get that abortion.
    Girl: I think I changed my mind. I'm going to keep it.
    Guy: Shit.

"But you said..." probably won't get you out of paying child support.

Therefore, I think there should be a legal form of protection available in case the woman "changes her mind."

I mean, they make an "anti rape condom" in case the girl changes her mind about wanting to have sex AFTER THE FACT and calls rape, so why not have an "anti not getting an abortion" contract in case the girl changes her mind about wanting to have an abortion AFTER THE FACT.

15. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

:bigthumb:If only more guys thought like that.

For me, this sort of subject brings up the fact that I need to have criteria about who I date, and particularly who I might sleep with, besides her rating on the Hotness Scale.

16. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

hummm i'm the opposite to you. i hate condoms. used one on my first time and the other week as the girl asked.

otherwsie it's bareback.

I guess when i think about it, it's bad as i dont' ask if they are on the pill, i always figure they are. most are from the age of like 12 over here :o

17. iwishyouwerebeer

Yeah I hear you. I've read a ton of threads in here alone of guys with girls who refuse to get an abortion and want to keep the baby....so I hate to say it, but a lot of times it has nothing to do with religion. Once most women find out they are pregnant they unfortunately have the strong urge to keep it, no matter what their situation or who the father is.

18. fixthe fernback

fixthe fernback New Member

I got really paranoid a few days after first having sex when my gf texted me asking "did you slip out of the condom ever?". That gave me a scare! Thankfully, she got her period a few days later, ahead of her normal schedule :bowdown:. Well, not really good for me, because I wanted her soooooo rediculously bad in those few days. We tried period sex, and it got a little messy :o

19. alex__

alex__ New Member

I had a condom break on me the first time the other day, it was FUCKED up... nothing worse than thinking your safe, looking down and seeing cum all over the bed and then seeing a fat hole at the end... how does a condom break during intercourse anyway?? it was a full tear at the end, and wasnt there at the start.

20. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

See, this is what they were talking about when they said "irresponsible people" :uh: Keep the condoms...

And I have to applaud you for wanting to get the morning after pill NOW rather than waiting until you need it and running around like a headless chicken.

21. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle *lube'n up the shock paddles*

My suggestion to the OP is to find a woman who you would like to be in a LTR with. Once you have secured a steady fucking partner you can then make sure to the best of your knowledge that your partner is on birthcontrol of some kind and you can use condoms to back it up. You can have open and hopefully honest discussions about your sexual relationship and that should ease the stress and paranoia. But as long as you have flings and one night stands the paranoia of pregnancy and disease will always be there. Have you seen the movie "knocked up"? lol.

22. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

not to start a flame war, but in my experience people pick and choose what parts of Christianity they like and use those to denigrate others. anything that applies to them self is optional.

23. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:werd: what girl isnt on BC these days? :dunno:

though you are a bit more trusting then I am about other things that may also be common :noes:

Ill wrap it up.