SRS Paranoia

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JustJeff, Mar 31, 2007.

1. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

Well, I think this is the first time that I'm actually posting a thread here. God, I feel like I almost live here, yet I hardly ever say anything!!!

Anyway, I would like to just mention what has been going on in my head for the last few days. I have been noticing a lot of people either staring at me or looking at me in a weird way. I guess it's just me doing that, but I always feel that when I walk by someone, they are looking at me funny or in disgust. I don't know what's wrong with me!

I feel like my mom... she's always paranoid and jumps to conclusions, and I feel like I'm doing the same thing now. Whenever I walk past someone i think, "What's wrong with me? Did I just look at her funny... is there anything on my shirt? Is there something in my eye?"

I don't know, I think I'm just getting really critical of myself and how I look. How do I stop caring about this stuff? Should I stop caring about this kind of stuff or should I be reacting to it differently?

I mean... I'm not the cutest guy in the world so that's definately not why guys and girls are staring at me... I just don't know what's wrong. Is it in my head or is there something up with me?

>.< If you don't understand, it's okay. I know it's a weird question.

Does anyone else feel this way? Has anyone else felt this way? Please explain what you do in these situations! I need help :/

2. Changed

Changed Guest

I've been getting this lately. I just got an iPod nano and I wear it everywhere I go on campus. I was walking down the hill on Friday listening to music and these two girls were walking ahead of me. One looked back directly at me once. then, he friend looked lik a minute later and said something to her friend and she looked back at me again. :wtf:

3. Scat

Scat King of Cool

I am sometimes paranoid like that too, and I also think I got it from my mother for some reason. I just try to rationalize it or pretend they're looking at me because I'm awesome.

The truth is, you probably look at people all day long for no particular reason. These people are probably just glancing at you for no other reason but that you're walking by.