A&P Panoramic Pics: Help PLEASE! (PICS)

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by airbrat, Jul 20, 2006.

1. airbrat

airbrat Swollen Member

2. Yoshiemaster

Yoshiemaster New Member

i think you have too much wall to the left of picture #3 and #5, and the bathroom pic looks alil funky, but other than that i think it turned out great! but what do i know, i'm not even a beginner yet.

3. ( * )( * )

( * )( * ) OT Supporter

4. White Stormy

White Stormy Take that, subspace!

1) use a tripod
    2) turn off the fans and anything else that will move
    3) pay attention to what you're shooting. the first pic has a large A/C unit or something right in the middle of the picture. that's not attractive. you want the pictures to highlight good qualities.. so move the camera to the side yard and take a picture of the wide backyard and fence.
    4) people might say not to open all the blinds/curtains, but since you're doing this for real estate I think that you should do that. you don't have to take pictures of every open window, but you should take pictures with natural light coming in. and if a window does have a nice view of the outside, include that in the picture. you want to highlight the good qualities.
    5) move displeasing/distracting items. you aren't there to clean the house, but it would not be hard to move the toilet paper out of the picture. also, no one is going to buy the house because of the cars in the driveway, and I doubt the vechicles' owners (whether it's you or someone else) wants your license plate in every real estate ad for the house. move the cars to the street and take the picture.
    6) black and white? this is for real estate, right? not an art show.
    7) if the real estate agent actually knows anything about the house, ask her what the most appealing qualities are and photograph those as the main subjects.

5. f/2.8L

f/2.8L New Member

Great advice!

6. airbrat

airbrat Swollen Member

good stuff, thanks!