SRS panic attack

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by zooenthusiast, Nov 29, 2006.

1. zooenthusiast

zooenthusiast New Member

so i had my first panic attack this morning. it was the worst feeling imaginable. i have to move and my roommate is slacking off so i had to move her things too. i had a calculus test that i completely failed and i have an art history exam 2 days from now. it just seems like i have so much to do but not enough energy to do it. it's always like this. i never make a dent. i'm always playing catch up and all i want to do is lay down and sleep, which i haven't been able to do in about 4 days. i'm almost afraid of sleep, because i know that when i'm sleeping i could be getting things done. so what do i do? panic.

2. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

i had my very first panic attack while i was on acid.

yeah, that really fucking sucked. I don't think i was "normal" for about 6 months.

3. zooenthusiast

zooenthusiast New Member

yea i think some of it may be because i rolled on 4 hits of pure mdma and i'm still getting over my blue monday

4. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

gee do you think?

5. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

You need to sleep!!! Go to the dr and get some xanax or take some sleeping pills. You are just making yourself worse and worse by not sleeping. You would get a lot more done if you sleep normally because you will actually be able to function properly. Also I hope you are getting a different roommate. What kind of person makes you move their stuff? :weak: