SRS Panic Attack out of no where - 2nd time in 3 days

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by crown royal, May 25, 2008.

1. crown royal

crown royal Active Member

I think I had a panic attack tonight. I was reading a book that gave a description of the afterlife. I would post what it said, but I don't want to have another one.

Anyway, it triggered me thinking of death and the fact that one day I might have the same mental faculty I have right now, but be looking back over 70+ years of life, and forward to 10 more minutes, and after that, nothing.

I dwelled on that momentarily and all of a sudden couldn't breath, chest got tight, felt sick to my stomach and brain didn't feel like normal. It was very disturbing. I felt completely out of sorts.

I drove home in a daze, still feeling that way, and it lasted for over 10 min.

Feel OK now, still get a little queasy when I consider death, but I feel very drained as well.

The disturbing part is that this kind of happened 3 nights ago. As I went to turn my bedside lamp off, I got very panicked over sort o the same subject. :hs:

Was this a real panic attack, or just some sick worry?

2. crown royal

crown royal Active Member

That's easy. I don't want to die.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

There is life after death, and if you don't believe that then you can say when i die there won't be any pain so at least i won't feel any bad things after it happens. Its a win win situation. :dunno: