panasonic unit cuts out... PLEASE HELP!!!

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by misha, Aug 12, 2003.

1. misha

misha New Member

I just got a demo model of a panasonic headunit, after instalation it was working perfectly untill a couple of hours later the front right output burned out.
    Now I figured out that my front right output is fried. The head unit goes into protect mode every 10 mins like clockwork, nomatter what. So I connected both my front speakers to a seperate amp. I was expecting this problem to go away since I didn't have just 1 front speaker hooked up possibly causing an impedeance problem, but it is still there. All the wiring is good, and it is grounded properly. It didn't do this before the front output burned out.

Please someone help me here. I'm going on a road trip in 2 days, and I really need this fixed.

2. GhettoCivic

GhettoCivic Evil Monkey

i noticed you have a maxima....do you still have the bose speakers in there? on my maxima i had a big problem with the bose speakers being 1ohm speakers and my head unit did the same crap. If your back speakers are still hooked to the head unit and they are bose that may be a problem