FRK Pain = Pleasure

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AlliMae13, Nov 1, 2007.

1. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

Im a girl that loves pain. I dont know why but I do. My partner is very very dominating and I am very submissive so it works great!

My partner will bite the top of my shoulders near my neck really hard and I love it!

When we're getting into it when Im giving him head, he'll pull my head up and slap my face hard...also love.

As painful as it is at the beginning, I love anal...he really enjoys anal.

He'll choke me while he fucking me or push me up against a wall and squeeze tight and I get so turned on by it. He loves the short high pitched whimpers I make when I can barely breathe.

I also own a leash and collar and he'll whip my back with the leather handle of the whip...the biting pain is amazing.

He'll also pull my hair hard when Im giving him head to show he's still in control.

Thoughts? Ideas on how to cause more pain? I like to hear from others that like to receive or inflict pain!

2. Ghostrider4450

Ghostrider4450 New Member

I think its because its animalistic. Biting is very common in the animal world and is a very wild thing to do during sex.

3. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

Blood. Not vaginal or anal, but just got smacked in the face kind of blood.

Oh yeah, its fucking hot to to the look on my husband's face when he licks the blood off my lip after I just got smacked in the mouth.

He's also shoved my face in the mattress hard enough to give me a bloody nose. That was nice as well.

We have never tried cutting. We have a toddler in the house and knives are too dangerous to slip with in case he comes running in in the middle of the night and surprises someone.

Someday.

4. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

Mmm...my partner and I have never drawn blood...yet anyway...we've talked about it..like him biting my hard enough to draw blood...we've sort of talked about drawing blood by cutting or poking with a sharp object...but has not happened yet...maybe someday...we both have a strange fixation blood though

5. trism

trism New Member

i let my SO scratch my back with her nails to draw blood...

we also slap each other, bite, hair pulling...

its great

6. skych

skych New Member

o man, i friggin LOVE that :drool:

7. RSX_E

RSX_E KittyCat

I'm all about rough sex, i love being slapped around, choked, gagged etc... nothing get me more wet :big grin:

8. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

Mmm I like being gagged too

9. razi

razi New Member

my gf loves choking down cock but has a slight problem with needing to breathe... I know she'd love it if I got rougher with her, but I normally don't think to do it. :\

10. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

If you know she'd love it, you better start thinking to do it!!

I never experienced rough sex until my current partner, he opened me up to a whole new world of fun!! Before him, I'd never been bitten, gagged, choked, slapped, hair pulled...nothing...but now that he does all that...Omg its the greatest!!

11. midnyte

midnyte New Member

Have you tried letting him tied you down and drip candle wax on you? Adult stores sell special drip candles for that.. I tried it once and personally thats a little more pain then I am willing to handle. But by your post, it might be something you'd really enjoy

12. jazzmoney

jazzmoney New Member

paraffin wax

13. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Kosher candles work best in this regard. Pure wax, not additives of dye taht can get hotter than a body can handle and are WAY cheaper than the ones you get at the Adult shops.

Wax play is one of my faves...

14. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

Mmmmm we havent tried that but I would SOOOO be up for it...he better read this and get some ideas. lol I am willing to bet I would love it!

What are kosher candles? cant say I've heard of them

15. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

straight up parafin candles. You go to teh store and they are white and labeled as Kosher

16. RSX_E

RSX_E KittyCat

omg, i have to try this!! I've always wanted a guy to do this to me.

17. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I liked the candles. The BF didn't... since the wax didn't come out of the hair too easy. :mamoru:

18. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

Ouchies that would suck...kinda funny tho

19. Property

Property :fu:

[sigh]

more like what to do if the SO won't give you pain :wtc:

20. red97gst

red97gst New Member

21. RSX_E

RSX_E KittyCat

LOL I just yelled out ADRIANE!!!!!!!!

22. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

Electricity... Electric wands are fucking AWESOME... fireplay as well...

you can get those battery powered "electric fly swatters" which is basicly a bug-zapper shaped like a tennis racket, and is handheld... they provide just enough of a shock. That's a cheap alternative to the "magic wands" available from sex shops and web-vendors, which will go for around 150 bucks for the base unit, plus extra for the additional head pieces.

Fireplay can be AMAIZING... i gotta run, but i'll tell more about it as soon as i get back.

23. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

so, since my comp fucked up and deleted the long description of the fire play, i'll make it less likely to do so, and just quote my original statement.

Neccessary equipment:
    Juggler's Torch
    Lighter Fluid, or Alcohol
    Flash paper/gause

and on to the description. This is simply a re-telling of an event that happened to me about a year and a half ago: Twice a year, a local bar "The Main" puts on a small Fetish Ball. For the most part its pretty decent, at least as far as the standards of our small city are concerned, though individuals from larger cities would probably scoff at it with nothing but contempt in mind. But that's neither here nor there. As far as what Superior WI, and Duluth MN are concerned, it's all we've got. For those of you that reside in the Minneapolis, St. Paul area, you may be familiar with a little club called Ground Zero, in which the dominatrix, Mistress Jean has a large hand in the operation. Mistress Jean is a regular at our little fetish ball, and puts on regular performances using various methods of domination, from Vacuum bags, and restraints, to floggers, electricity, and of course, fire play.

As most of you, i am sure are aware, the combination of alcohol, and rampant interesting things going on around you, you're certainly far less inhibited. At this stage of the game i was about $30 drunk on Jameson's Irish and Coke, and so i was at the perfect stage of drunk... i could get hard, perform, last forever cause i couldn't feel shit, and not puke in the process. The hangover to come would be non-existant to moderate, and thus not a factor in my consumption choices. I was uninhibited. I was enlightened. I was daring. I waited my turn to try it out.

This was not the first time i had been under the whip of Mistress Jean. In fact, i jump at the chance nearly every time she is there, as my wife is rather submissive, and not really controlling at all. I myself can switch hit rather smoothly, and while my wife tries, it's really no fun for me, cause i'm still leading her in what to do... so i am rather unfulfilled in my desire to be dominated.

At our little fetish ball, Mistress Jean (at least to regular patrons of the bar who are just trying to get a taste, to her actual assistant, she's viscious) takes it easy, starting off light, and working slowly up to what the particular volunteer prefers... in some cases it's gotten quite extreme. I'll admit that i'm fairly new to the BDSM world, and thus i introduce myself to things cautiously. My turn arrives, and i remove my pants, socks, and shirt, bareing my furry spare tire, and flabby man-tits to the crowded bar. The underwear had to remain on, as the bar was not permitted for nudity, even the performers had to wear pasties if they went topless.

I layed on the table face up, ready for the unknown to begin. Now for those of you that have seen my pic in the "lets see what you freaks look like" thread you know that i'm fairly hairy on my chest and stomach... that's an old pic, i'm even hairier now. To prevent myself from being a human torch, i was instructed to flip over, prostrating myself, and putting me in a position that i can't guard myself from what was to come... To quote a modern poet Poe, "the anticipation was a turn on." I did as i was told.

It started.

First, in classic form, the flogger. The soft leather straps whistling in the air, laying a soft, but sharp sting across my back in rapid succession, with the occasional hesitant pause as she grabbed the straps to wind up for a rubber-band like strike, laying down a lingering sting that was anything but soft. Intermixed with this were moments of her soft hands gently stroking the pain away, only to bring it right back with her long nails. A few minutes of this mild foreplay brought on the main event: the torch came out. She would bounce it across my skin, leaving small puddles of residual fluid that was still burning. She would leave it there for a moment, letting it heat up on my flesh, before wiping it away with her hand, extinguishing the flame in the process. It seemed to go on for hours this way, bouncing a short morse code of pain, and alternately wiping a line up my spine, leaving a trail of the same. I was rock hard by this point, precum already dotting my underwear when she caught me unawares... I didn't know what she was doing. There had been a pause, then something cool laying against my skin in skinny, short strips, and the brief touch of her nails as she laid something upon me. Then the torch was back, not quite touching me, but instead barely brushing one of the objects she had laid down. with each touch, the instantaneous flash of intense heat and pain made my balls quiver. I was close to climax, and due to the public nature of the location, i felt it was mandatory to do my damnedest to control myself... i succeeded, without having to mentally remove myself from the situation. No matter what you might say to that, i wasn't going to blow my load in my shorts while my wife watched some other woman work on me from just a few feet away... she's not THAT open. A threesome may have happened on a couple of occassions years ago, but she didn't want to be that "free" sexually after that. My hands pulling against the soft leather restraints, mentally clenching down on my near climaxing body, Mistress Jean pulled out the Finale: A full length "wicker man" made of flash gause, running the length of my body from my ankles, to the nape of my neck. Now picture this, if you will: at the nape of your neck, a small circle of Flash Gause just over the shoulder blades. From that, a long line down to the small of your back, just above the crack of your ass. Two more long strips from there to your ankles, and two more from the last of your ribs, up to your shoulders. With one touch of the torch at an ankle, the whole thing vanishes in less than a second in one long, searing blast of heat and pain that'll make you shudder with glee... I had succeeded. My underwear remained clean, though it took me a moment to gather myself before trying to get up from the table.

All in all, fireplay is fucking amaizing, with a unique sensation that is both painful, and nearly ticklish.

A few points of caution... i don't recommend attempting this with a match, candle, or cigarette/grill lighter as they are either too focused, and difficult to make contact without either going out, or burning your partner. Go to a Juggler's supply shop, and get a torch, and either alcohol or lighter fluid (like you'd use in a zippo)
    of course, any time you're playing with something like this, EXTREME caution is to be used... not just with what you and your partner are doing, but with where you place your materials etc...

24. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

25. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

this thread just made me slightly less depressed