Pain for my girl during fingering. thoughts?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Samurai_Boy, May 8, 2005.

1. Samurai_Boy

Samurai_Boy New Member

okay. My girl is a very tight virgin, and all I can manage is one finger inside her. previously, it hurt the first time I did finger her, but a week later she was fine, and we've done it many times since.

For about four weeks or so we didn't do anything, such as above, until last night, when we finally got a night to ourselves. The first "round" if you will, it felt pretty good for her (although not as good as usual I noticed) and the following trys, she started to hurt.

My hormonial guy mind thought she would be okay tonight, but again, it started to hurt her.

Only possibilities I can come up with is
    1) She got no penetration for 4 weeks or more, and the "first day back" although not completely unsuccessful, was uncomfortable
    2) Stress, as she was stressed a little for various reasons, and couldn't just plain relax.
    3) and now her body is getting over the trauma or "unusual" irritation, and she may be back to normal by next week?

Thoughts? suggestions? reassurances?

2. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

It's pretty natural, so I woulnd' tworry. Just spend lots of time warming her up. LOTS of pre-foreplay, if you will. The more relaxed and turned on she is, the easier and less painful it will be.

3. Samurai_Boy

Samurai_Boy New Member

I offered to go down on her, but she politely declined. :/

4. The Scientist

The Scientist New Member

I think nerves may play a role in it. Also, if you're trying to stretch it, be consistent with it. It's a muscle...therefore if you give it time with no activity, it will go back to its original state (which is very tight).

As far as her not wanting oral, again, I think it has everything to do with nerves and being nervous. Hopefully you two find something that works. Good Luck. :hs:

5. Samurai_Boy

Samurai_Boy New Member

6. someguy88

someguy88 Guest

get her WET before inserting a finger!

7. nikkostarr5

nikkostarr5 New Member

talk to her firsts. Our vaginas are very seduced my flattery so tell her how sexy she is, breathe in her ear all sexy like, tell her how you like to touch her and what you wanna do to her......see look at that, i done turned myself on :clit: keke

8. {WBK}Blood_Lust

{WBK}Blood_Lust New Member

lubricants??? a little astro glide and you're in business and trim your fingernails lol.

9. Zander

Zander New Member

Suggest to her that she finger herself whenever she masturbates so that she can get more used to it. Maybe try more clit stimulation instead of vaginal.