FRK Pain as pleasure

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sexypony, Mar 25, 2005.

1. sexypony

sexypony New Member

.... This is a story of a young man's discovery of pain. Enjoy.

When I was sixteen, my family and I lived next door to a lively, attractive lady named Angie and her husband, Mark. She was in her mid-thirties, had auburn blonde hair and athletic figure, with ample breasts, trim waist and muscular ass, all of which I found extremely arousing. Angie and her husband came over often for pool parties and cookouts, and our family did the same. They did not have children because they chose not to. Angie always wore skimpy bikinis to the poolside, not quite a thong, but not much more. She also wore black, lacy bras, often conspicuously under a white blouse. The mere sight of this delectable underwear always stirred me to an erection.

I had started having spontaneous erections and wet dreams when I was twelve. I kept waking up in a sticky mess thinking I had wet the bed, and even though I was too shy to even talk to girls, I kept thinking and dreaming about seeing them naked and touching them. I didn't know what was going on. Then one morning I awoke from one of these dreams with a rampant erection and as I woke I ejaculated. Suddenly everything fell into place and oh, what a feeling! I just couldn't wait for it to happen again and sex became a permanent fixation. Since then, I had had a couple of girlfriends, but nothing physical ever happened (except for kissing and once I was able to put my hands on a girls breasts, but she still had a blouse and bra on, so I couldn’t feel much.)

Angie’s husband was at work, so Angie asked if I would go over and clean the pool for them. She said it could a twice-weekly chore that I would get paid for. I thought they had a pool service, but Angie said that Mark usually took care of those things, but he was getting too busy. She said it was Mark’s idea to have me do it since I do the same thing at my home. I thought it was cool to have a paying chore outside, but I really thought it was cool that I might see Angie in her bikini on a regular basis, because it seemed she was always sunning herself.

As it worked out, I would go over to clean the pool after rugby practice. Rugby kept me in good shape, even though I was smaller than just about everyone on the team. This day would very different from any I had had before. I arrived to begin my chore and found Angie in the pool, clinging to the side, a look of frustration on her face. I asked if she was ok, and she replied that she had lost an earring and was searching for it. Angie swam to the pool ladder and climbed out, water running in little rivulets from her hair and body. I handed Angie a towel, and had the chance to admire her body close-up before she wrapped up. I then noticed that the earring she still had in was a diamond, so it would be difficult to find. Sitting on a lounge chair, Angie buried her face in her hands. I walked over to her and said, “Don’t worry, I’ll find it.” As I said this, I placed my hand on Angie’s shoulder to reassure her. She did not pull away from my touch, but it felt electric to me. Angie’s skin was smooth and cool to the touch. My mind instantly wondered what the rest of her felt like. I turned and started walking to my house, making an excuse about getting a dive mask and snorkel, but really trying to hide my growing erection. When I returned, Angie was not on the pool deck, so I thought she must have gone inside. Just before I jumped in the water to begin my search, I saw Angie in the kitchen window, speaking on the phone. She saw me and gave a quick wave, and then it was in the water for me.

I searched the pool for about half an hour, moving along the bottom trying to feel for the jewelry. On my last attempt, I surfaced and Angie was at the poolside, offering me a glass of iced tea. I explained that I could not find it, but would start sweeping the pool and hope to find it that way. She was still wrapped in a towel; only it was around her waist. I was still in the pool as she bent down to hand me the drink, giving me a fabulous view of cleavage. She must have noticed because she sat up and smiling, said, “Naughty boy, what would your mother say?” She stood and walked to the house, making a show of swinging her hips just for me.

I hooked up the pool vacuum and started to sweep the bottom. I normally have my headphones on when I do this, jamming to my tunes and just enjoying my music. Today I didn’t so I could hear the vacuum. Angie put the radio on because I could hear music coming from the house. After about five minutes of sweeping, I heard a metallic sound through the hose. I immediately checked the skimmer and discovered the earring in the basket. I pulled it out and walked to the back door of the house, still dripping wet.

Angie answered the door, still wrapped in her towel, and squealed with delight as I presented the earring.
    We went in and she gave me a hug, but immediately pulled away as she made contact with my erection. "Oh, Did I do that?" she said with a nervous laugh. She looked down at my now very obvious engorgement and I muttered some kind of apology. "You don't have to apologize, I'm flattered," she replied, licking her red painted lips and adjusting her hair. "Can I see it?" she asked. My mouth dropped in amazement, embarrassment, and anticipation. I nodded rather uneasily and she undid my wet trunks and dropped them round my ankles. She knelt down, and my cock bobbed up and down as she released it. "Wow, that is a lovely cock you've got," she sighed. She reached out her hand to touch it and I just exploded, sending thick ropes of cum across Angie’s chest. The front of her bikini was drenched in my cum. To my surprise, she laughed and said, "Well, you certainly needed that!"

I looked up and she was taking off her wrap. She rolled it up and tossed it on the floor. "More washing!" she laughed. I could see the tops of her breasts brimming over bikini top. "Oh well, I'll have to wash this too," she said, as she noticed that my cum had gotten on top. She put her hands behind her back to undo the top, but hesitated, "Have you ever seen a woman's tits?" she queried. I shook my head. "Then today's your lucky day!" She undid the catch, holding the cups in place with her other arm, flicked the straps off her shoulders and then slowly lowered the cups to reveal her beautiful breasts, outlined by a sharp bronze tan line, and then I saw her nipples. Angie's nipples were huge and deep pink. I was dumbstruck. I then noticed the delicate flower tattoo surrounding each areola.

"Come here," she said softly, motioning to me. I stepped out of my trunks and she led me by the hand into her bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed. "Suck them, like a baby," she said, pointing to her nipples, which had noticeably hardened. I stood in front of her and lowered my head to her chest, taking a nipple between my lips. "Gently," she said, "that's it. Oh yes. Now the other one. Good. Yes. Oh yes, now lick round the edge." She tossed her head back and moaned quietly, "Do the other one again. Suck. Harder, harder. Flick it with your tongue. Ooh, that's right, yes, yes. Now run your teeth on them, yes, bite them harder, harder, ooooh, now suck them hard" She looked down at me again and smiled as she noticed my cock was rock hard again. "Well that didn't take long, did it?" she said. "Do you jerk off much?” I looked at her blankly. “Not for a long time” I said. "Oh you poor baby. Here, let me take care of you."

She sat me down on the bed, got on her knees before me, and took my throbbing penis in her hand. Gently at first, she rubbed the shaft and then pulled the skin up to the head. As she squeezed it firmly I noticed her fingernails were painted red to match her lips. I don't know how big my penis was then, but it felt enormous. I closed my eyes and groaned. "Is that nice?" she smiled. She then proceeded to alternately rub, stroke, tug and tickle my cock, slowly, then quickly, then slowly again, loosely, firmly, softly, tightly, changing hands, taking me to the edge time and again and then stopping abruptly before patiently building me back up once more.

She then lowered her head and wrapped her red-painted lips around the head of my penis, sucking her cheeks in and enveloping my penis head in warm flesh. Waves of pleasure pulsed through my body. "Do you like that?" she enquired. She took my hand and placed it on my penis, wrapping my fingers in hers and starting to stroke in unison, “ Come on, that's it!" Her breasts were bouncing in time with our strokes and my eyes were fixed on those nipples as they bounced in front of me. I could sense that wonderful feeling building inside me again. "Come on, cum for me! Do it, do it for me! You know you want to." Then as my eyes glazed over, she called out "On my tits, on my tits! Cum on my tits. Come on. Cum on my nipples!” And cum I did, all over her breasts, in stream after stream as she continued to milk my cock dry. She flicked her tongue over the head to get the last bit of cum from my now spent cock. I gazed at the woman in front of me, mesmerized by my own cum all over those delicious nipples, dripping from them like honey from a spoon.

She stood up and walked across the room towards the dresser. "Come here" she said, "Pull my bikini down." She paused while I got up, in bewilderment. I pulled at her bikini bottom, struggling to get the damp material down over her muscular ass. She turned to pick them up, giving me a wonderful view of her exquisite cheeks.

She sat opposite me on the dresser and leaned right back. "I bet you've never seen one of these before," she said, and with that she spread her legs wide and parted first her short trimmed bush and then her bulging outer lips. "This is my cunt," she announced, revealing the glistening pink slit. I had seen pictures in magazines, but to be so close, her cunt was more beautiful than I could not have possibly imagined. A fleshy peak strained at its upper edge, begging for attention. “Come closer, I want you put your nose right here”, pointing to her clit. "This little button makes me feel as good as you just did." “Now make your tongue hard and pointy”. Intent on doing as she said, I didn’t see her hand go behind my head until I felt her pulling it closer to her spread legs. My tongue made contact with her clitoris and she gave a gasp, "Ooh yes, that feels nice." “Flick my clit like your licking a sucker,” she said, opening her mouth in pleasure. Taking my head away, she skimmed her clit with her fingers circled it with her index finger a couple of times and gently flicked it. Turning to her breasts, she squeezed one nipple, still dripping with my cum, then the other, flicking that too. She tugged on them both together, stretching them as if they were indeed made of rubber. Taking my hand, she placed it on her tit and started squeezing it into the flesh. Getting the hint, I placed one hand in each breast and massaged my cum into them. I got bold and squeezed her nipples as she had done, getting a smile from those luscious red lips. She then opened her labia with one hand, and with a sharp intake of breath, she pushed two fingers of the other into her vagina. She moved her fingers slowly in and out, in and out with a slurping sound. "Oh yes. Oh yes." She returned her other hand to her clit, this time rubbing harder. I stood mesmerized, a breast in each hand, looking at this goddess.

Angie opened her eyes and smiled, “My, but you recover quickly” looking down at my again erect penis. “What shall we do about that?” She reached out and gently stroked my cock, then grasped it gently and pulled me toward her. She raised her legs and placed a foot on each of my shoulders, and continued to pull me closer. She guided my cock toward her drenched cunt, forcing me to take shuffling steps toward her. I slipped a bit, sending the head of my cock against her puckered asshole. Gasping, she pushed back a bit and said “You can have that hole after you master this one”, at which point the head of my cock entered her cunt and was swallowed in warmth. I started seeing stars, the feeling was so incredible. Angie reached around and grasped my hips, pulling them slowly forward so that more of my shaft entered her warmth. After getting my full length into her, she stopped and gazed at my eyes, saying, “How is that?” I stammered something unrecognizable and looked down to where we were connected. The site of my penis in her was dizzying, but when she started thrusting my hips back and forth, I thought I would faint. I spread my feet wider for better balance and started to slowly pump my penis into Angie. She smiled and opened her mouth, gasping for breath, and whispered “Faster, fuck me faster”. I pumped harder, feeling my balls slap her asshole, looking down as Angie’s eyes rolled back. I was breathing harder now, sweat dripping from my forehead onto her belly. Angie started screaming, bringing me closer to the edge. I could feel the tingling again, knowing now that I was getting ready to come again. Angie saw the look on my face and shout “Come on , cum in me, cum in me”. That was all I needed as I came again, so hard my legs were quivering. Angie was shaking all over, moaning softly. I pulled my limp penis out of her and watched the cum drip down her labia and onto her asshole. I lowered her legs to floor and stumbled back and sat on the bed. She ran her hand down her belly and dipped a finger into her dripping cunt, then pulled it out and licked it clean. Looking on in amazement, Angie got out off of the dresser and crawled on her hands and knees to me. Then she lowered her head and sucked my penis into her mouth, licking our juices from the shaft and balls. I fell back on the bed as Angie continued to clean me. I looked up and saw those red lips sliding up and down my shaft. Angie rolled her eyes to meet mine, smiled and dragged her teeth gently up from the base of my penis to just under the head, the sensation causing me to open my mouth and gasp in delight.

All of a sudden she sat bolt upright and said, "You'd better go, Mark will be home soon" She led me to the bathroom and washed me. I dressed and left, still seeing Angie’s naked body in my mind. Little did I know that my sexual education was just beginning.

Later, as I was taking out the trash, I saw the Angie lounging by the pool, causing me to get another erection. I went to my room, pretending to have to do schoolwork, lay on my bed and stroked my penis as Angie had done with me. It didn’t take for the tingling to begin and I shot my cum up to my chin.

For the next several weeks, this was I stuck to my pool cleaning routine. Then coming home and masturbating to the images of her tits and cunt. I did not have any physical contact with Angie (except the occasional get together and pool chores) for almost eighteen months. In the meantime, I had a growth spurt, adding 4 inches of height and twenty pounds of mostly muscle. Angie would come to my house once or twice a week to have iced tea with my Mom and just chat about things going on in the neighborhood. On the days I would see her there, she would have her legs visible to me, crossing and uncrossing them to ensure I had a good view of her legs. One day, I came home from school and Angie was again in my kitchen, having tea with my Mom. Angie gave me a knowing look and ran her tongue over her painted lips, smiling all the while. My Mom said to me “Your Father and I are going away for a weekend next month to celebrate our anniversary, and Angie has said she would be glad to have you stay at her house, so that you do not have to miss your rugby game, how does that sound?” Stunned, I said that would be fine, then went to the living to start my schoolwork. From where I was, I could see Angie, again flashing me her legs. My Mom and Angie continued chatting and I became involved in my school work when I heard my Mom say to me “Mark is out of town for two weeks on business, would you be willing to help her redecorate one of the bedrooms? She will pay you for your help”. Twice in the span of an hour I was stunned. Keeping my composure as best I could, I said I would be glad to help redecorate and asked when we would start. Angie said, “We will start tomorrow evening, after supper and schoolwork are done”. I said fine and continued my work, completely unable to concentrate.

The next evening, I finished my schoolwork in record time, and could hardly wait for supper to be over with. As I left, my Mom said to do the best job I could, and I promised I would, full of anticipation. I went next-door and knocked, hearing Angie call for to come in. She called for me to back to the bedroom. I walked back and to my chagrin, Angie was dressed in old clothes and was ready for work, not as I had eagerly anticipated. She said “Good, you’re here, help me move this bed out of the way”. I composed myself and said “Okay, just show me where you would like me to put it”. We started moving furniture, taking the bed into the spare bedroom. We then moved the dresser to the center of the room. I could not help but notice some lace sticking out from one of the drawers. Angie then said to wait there while she went to the garage to get the paint. I could not help myself, I opened the drawer with the lace sticking out, and discovered Angie’s underwear drawer, filled with lace bras and panties and smelling of her fragrance. I ran my fingers through the panties and bras, completely unaware of how much time I had been rummaging. Suddenly I heard a stern voice say, “What the hell are doing? Haven’t you been told it’s rude to go through someone’s drawers?” Shocked, I spun around to see Angie with the paint can, an angry look on her face. “Well, I am waiting for an explanation!” Stammering, I tried to answer, but couldn’t. “What would your mother say now?” she said angrily. “I’m waiting,” she said. Unable to answer, I shrugged and had a sheepish look on my face. “Right, I will have to teach you some manners about a lady’s bedroom. Put your nose in the corner, your etiquette lessons begin now.” Shocked to hear Angie speak like this, I stood there, doing nothing. “I said put your nose in the corner! If you want to act like a child rummaging in my drawers, I will punish you like a child. Or would you rather I speak to your mother?” Not wanting to face the embarrassment of my mother, I turned and placed my nose in the corner, feeling like a three year old being scolded. Strangely, I started feeling tingling sensations in my groin; being treated this way was exciting me!

I heard rustling sounds and some of the furniture being moved. “What are you doing?” I asked. “Quiet. You will speak only when spoken to, do you understand?” I stayed quiet. “Do you understand?” Angie said with more force. “Yes”. “Yes what?” “Yes ma’am, I understand”. After about five minutes, she said, “Turn around”. I turned and beheld a site that will remain with me forever. Seated with her legs crossed, in a leather chair, Angie sat in black lace bra and panties, suspender belt, stockings and four inch high heels. Her lips were painted the same bright red as before. Across the arms of the chair sat a riding crop. Sweeping her hand from her head to her toes, she said,

“This is one of the fringe benefits of being in a lady’s bedroom, but you have to have the proper respect for the occupant and the property, do you understand?”

“Yes ma’am”, I said, a bit more flippant than I intended.

“Do not speak to me in that tone of voice!” Bewildered, I lowered the tone of my voice and said, “Yes ma’am” again.

“That’s better, from now on I am to be referred to as Madam. Do you understand?”

“Yes, ma, uh, Madam”

“Good, now remove your shirt”.

“Yes Madam”, was all I could muster as I pulled the shirt over my head, revealing my upper chest and abs. “Well, you have filled out nicely. Is that an erection I see in your trousers?” referring to the bulge in the front of my pants.

Again, sheepishly “Yes Madam”.

“Well, do not keep a lady waiting”.

I unzipped my pants and let them fall, and then slide my briefs down to fully expose my erect penis. Angie looked me up and down, saying “A bit more meat on you than last time, and some lovely curls too.”

“Now step over here and let me see you better”. Stepping out of my pants, I walked over and stood beside the chair.

“In front”, was all she said, so I moved in front of her. I looked down and could see Angie’s breasts and cleavage created by her bra; I could also see the mound created by her cunt hair.

Noticing my leering, she said, “It is extremely rude to gawk at places where your view is not invited, eyes forward!”

Snapping my head up, I whispered “Yes Madam”; all the while my erection was at Angie’s eye level.

I did not notice that Angie had grasped the riding crop, and she gave the head of my penis a sharp rap. Yelping, I pulled back and covered myself, “Stand straight,” she said sternly. I straightened and said “Yes Madam”.

“That was for gawking”. She then ran the crop up the inside of my leg and across my balls, striking them in the same manner as she did the first time. This time, however, I did not pull away or yelp.

“You are a quick learner”. She removed the crop and said, “Oh look, I’ve made you cry” as she saw the pre-cum forming at tip of penis. Angie moved her hand up and touched the underside of my penis, then wrapped her hand around the whole shaft. I again exploded at her touch, sending streams of hot cum towards Angie’s face. She had her mouth open and caught every drop, then milked my penis to get even more. After swallowing my load and licking her lips, she said, “I thought that might happen, you still have much training to do.”

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

ok so I'm REALLY fucking wet now... and I'm not allowed to cum for another 2 weeks...... DAMN IT.

3. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

To be honest, I liked the first part better.

Milfs fucking rock. :o

4. sexypony

sexypony New Member

She then sent me back to the corner. I could hear more shuffling and drawers opening. Then Angie placed a leather collar around my neck, the silver chain striking my penis, causing it to stir again. I could not believe that being mistreated by this beautiful woman was turning me on so much. The collar tightened around my neck, constricting, but not choking, and not uncomfortable. Angie then grabbed the chain and jerked me around. She looked me up and down, and then made a comment on my hardening penis. My head was spinning. Angie then explained that she was training me, and that if I did not want to be here to leave now. She waited as she appraised my reaction. I simply said, “Yes Madam, you are training me, I do not want to leave.” Angie then went on to explain that by staying, I was consenting to anything she wanted to do to me. That thought caused my penis to get fully hard again. Angie then explained that if anything was too much for me, I was to say a word (“Angie”), and that this word is called a safe-word, and she will stop doing what it is that caused me to say it. She also said others might be here to help train me, and the same rules applied (consent and safe-word). She asked if I had any questions, “No Madam, no questions” was my response. Her last comment was that whenever I was in this house she was to be called “Madam” and that I was to be called “Bone”(because I was persistently erect in her presence).

That being said, Madam then pulled my chain and led to the middle of the room, instructing me to get on all fours. She then walked around me, sizing me up. I could only see her high-heeled feet, so I started to follow her with my head. Placing a heel on my hand and pressing down, She yelled, “What are you looking at?” “Eyes to the ground!” Madam continued to walk around me. Then she sat on my back and crossed her legs.

“Bone, do you like being in my bedroom?”

“Yes, Madam”.

Turning to straddle me, facing backward, Madam then asked, “When I invited you in, did I give you permission to look in my drawers?”

“No, Madam”. I then felt a sharp pain as Madam took a paddle to left ass cheek. I tried to move. “Be still”

“Did I give you permission to look in my drawers?”

“No, Madam”. Paddle to my right cheek, tears starting well in my eyes, I fight to hold them back.

“Then why were you there?”

“I don’t know, Madam.” “Unacceptable” as both cheeks feel the paddle.

“Why were you there?”

“I was curious, Madam.” Another set of strikes to each cheek.

“Curious? Have you never seen a lady’s underwear?”

“No, Madam.”

“Liar” Both cheeks get the paddle again. My ass is now on fire.

“No, Madam.” Madam now rakes her nails across my sore cheeks, again causing me to jump.

“Be still or it gets worse”

“Yes, Madam.”

My penis is again raging hard, and I can feel the warmth from Madam’s cunt on my back, making it harder still.

“Were you going to sniff my panties?”

“Yes, Madam” I say hoarsely.

“What did you say?” Now Madam digs her fingernails into hot flesh of my paddled ass.

“Yes, Madam!”

“Hmmm, I thought so.” She says.

Madam rises off of my back and begins to circle me again, as she reaches my ass Madam again paddles each cheek. She comes toward my head again and smacks my right nipple with paddle, causing me to jump.

“Do you now the meaning of ‘be still’” she shouts.

“Yes, Madam”

“Then be still!” she says as the paddle strikes my other nipple.

Now my nipples and my ass are burning, and my cock is still raging hard. Why does this turn me on so much?

“On your back!” says Madam as she steps away from and I turn to lay on back. Looking up, Madam has straddled my chest and is looking down on me. I can see bra-covered breasts and her stockinged legs rising to meet at her lace panties and garter belt. I cannot help but smile at the sight of such beauty. Madam, however, is not amused by my smile. “What are you smiling at?” she yells as she simultaneously strikes the underside of my erection with the riding crop.

“Nothing, Madam” I yelp.

“So, you wanted to sniff a lady’s panties?” she says as she walks forward and places a high-heeled foot at either side of my head.

“Yes, Madam”

At that, Madam squats down, reaches behind her right thigh to grab my chain, and jerks my face into her moist crotch. “Go ahead then, sniff”

My nose is pressed against the fabric of her panties, the force of her holding my chain not giving me any space to breathe. My hands rise to touch the cheeks of Madam’s rounded ass. At the first hint of my touch, she drops my head to the carpeted floor and smacks my penis again with the crop.

“Did I give you permission to touch me?” Madam yells.

“No, Madam,” I gasp, trying to get my breath.

“Then keep your hands to yourself.” Again she pulls my chain and my face is in her crotch. I can smell the musk of her cunt, and feel the wetness of her sweat and juices on my face. My body starts to shake because I cannot breathe. I feel the chain being released and again my head hits the carpet.

“Bone, if you do not keep still, it is going to be very unpleasant for you,” Madam says sternly.

Gasping again for breath, I say “I couldn’t breathe Madam!”

“Did I ask for your pathetic excuses?” Again the crop hits my penis. I am so hard now I feel as though I will come gallons, but I somehow know that if that happens now, I will be punished.

Again I feel the strain on the chain, and my head rising for the fabric of Madam’s panties. As my nose approaches the fabric, a bright red fingernail hooks the crotch and pulls it aside, my nose getting buried in the folds of Madam’s cunt and the curls of her pubic bush.

“Put your tongue in my cunt!” My tongue snakes out of my mouth and is enveloped in her pussy, getting covered in salty juices.

“Further, Bone, put your tongue in further!”

I strain to get my tongue in as far as I can, Madam now starting to gyrate her hips as she fucks my tongue. Her gyrations give me a bit of space to breath, so I feel I can stay here with out much trouble. I realize that my nose is rubbing her clitoris as my tongue is buried deep in her cunt, her gyrating bringing her closer to orgasm. Madam starts to move quicker and pulls my head further into her crotch, moaning about getting ready to come and then sucking her breath in as she begins her orgasm, her juices flowing from her cunt and her legs shaking uncontrollably. I can feel her muscles contracting around my tongue. Suddenly, my head is dropped again and Madam rises from her squat, legs still shaking. She starts to walk away and says, “Bone, stay.” I can only take that to mean to stay on the floor.

I am busy catching my breath, still tasting her sweetness, when I hear her yell from another room, “Bone, come”

Since Madam is giving my commands as she would a dog, I get on hands and knees and crawl out of the room in search of my master. As I crawl down the hallway, Madam says, “In here, Bone.”

I crawl into what I thought was a coat closet, but this is larger than that. It had one light bulb hanging from a cable and wood flooring. I see other chains and collars about, and then I see Madam sitting on a chair, completely naked except for the stockings, garter belt and high heels. I want to smile, but fear my smile will get me more punishment. I continue to crawl towards her and she spreads her legs, letting see her wet cunt. As I get directly in front of her, I lower my eyes to the floor. “You may look at me”

“Yes, Madam.” I can see Madam’s wet cunt and can smell her fragrance.

“You have done very well tonight, Bone”

“Yes, Madam. Thank you, Madam”

“Whenever you come into this house, this is the room you will come to. You will not say anything. You will take your clothing off and hang them neatly, and then you will put on whatever is laid out for you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Madam”

“Since you are still in training, I will have written instructions on how to put on whatever it is that is here, do you understand?”

“Yes, Madam”

“There may be others in this room. You are to ignore them and kneel at this spot on the floor” I follow her outstretched finger to the appointed place.

“You are to kneel here, with your head lowered, and your hands behind your back. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Madam”

“Do you have any questions?”

“No, Madam”

“I end all of my training sessions with rewards. I decide how much of a reward you get. Hand me that box from the shelf.”

“Yes, Madam” as I stand and reach for the box. I grasp the box and present it to Madam.

“Step back”

“Yes, Madam”, I step back and resume my eyes forward stance, putting my hands behind my back.

“Very Good”

Madam opens the box and pulls out a foot long dildo, complete with veins and balls.

“This is not for you, at least not yet.” Madam places the head of the dildo in her mouth and wraps her red painted lips around the thick shaft. My penis is so hard I feel as though the skin will rip apart. Madam continues to suck the dildo until at least half of it is in her mouth. I cannot believe I am watching this woman swallow this rubber cock!

She pulls the dildo out of her mouth and says, “Now for you’re your reward”

Madam places the flat end of the dildo on the floor in front of the chair. Sliding off of the chair, she holds the dildo with her right hand and spreads her cunt lips with her left. She then squats on the dildo, the same as when she squatted over my face. Madam lowers herself onto the rubber penis, closer her eyes and gasping softly as it fills her cunt. Once she has it in her, she says, “Step forward”

“Yes, Madam” I whisper.

Madam then runs her hands up my legs, feeling the muscles, burying her nose in my balls and breathing deeply, taking in my scent. Her hands continue around my legs, then gently run up paddled ass and up my stomach and chest, stopping at my nipples. Pulling her head away from penis, Madam says, “Your job is to hold off as long as you can, do you understand?

“Yes, Madam” I whisper again.

At my acknowledgement, Madam again puts her head to my crotch and starts to lick my balls. She also takes my nipples between her thumb and forefinger and gently starts to massage them. As she runs her tongue up my shaft, I have to concentrate hard not blow my load then and there.

As her tongue flicks the head of my penis, she says, “You may touch me and look at me now”

I place my hands in either side of her head and gently hold them there as she places the head of my penis on her tongue and starts to slide it into her mouth. I look down and see her red lips slide all the way into my pubic hair. I moan as she deep-throats me. With her nose in my pubic hairs, Madam starts to contract her throat muscles, massaging my penis and continuing to roll my nipples in her fingers. I can hear her slurping on my penis, and feel her moans as she rides the rubber cock and sucks the flesh one. Madam alternates between licking my shaft and taking it to the back of her throat. She sucks my balls into her mouth and gently chews on them. I remove my hands from her head and reach down to grasp her hard nipples, pulling them and rolling them like she rolls mine.

I have been holding off as long as I can, but my breathing becomes ragged as I near my orgasm. Madam releases my nipples and starts to stroke my penis, whispering for me to cum in her mouth. I finally reach the point of no return and shoot thick streams of cum into Madam’s mouth. She milks my penis to get it all and then pushes me away. Standing, Madam points a finger at me, motioning me to stay. I see her shapely ass walk out of the room. Madam returns moments later, throws my clothes at my feet, and grabs my face by the cheeks. She pulls my open mouth closer, kissing me and spitting my cum into my mouth at the same time. I am surprised by the taste of my cum, but do not protest. Madam continues to kiss me and fills my mouth with cum and her tongue, ensuring that I swallow what she has returned to me.

As our lips separate, she whispers “Not a word to anyone. I find out you have talked and you will never see me again. Do you understand?” “Yes, Madam” I stammer. “Good, now get dressed and get out, I will contact you as to when your next training session will be.” She presses a quick kiss to my lips, turns on her heel and walks out, slamming the door behind her.

I dress quietly, trying to fathom what has just happened to me. I get a rude reminder as I put my underwear and trousers on, my whipped ass still tender. I leave quickly and return home. My mom asks me how the decorating went and I said fine, and that I was going to shower. The hot water of the shower cleared my head. When I turned my back into the stream, the hot water on my ass was another reminder of the evening. As I let the water run over my ass I reached up and rubbed my nipples, pinching them with my fingernails. The pain was intense and I noticed my penis was again erect. I slowly started jerking off, letting the water run and reaching up to make it hotter. I continued to stroke and soon was ready to shoot. As I reached my orgasm, I reached back and slapped my ass as hard as I could, striking it at the same time I spewed my cum on the shower floor. My body jerked with pleasure as I finished milking my penis for the third time tonight. I had discovered that I enjoyed pain as pleasure, and eagerly waited Madam’s next training session.

5. Phantom Empress

gah... Why am I reading this when I KNOW it's getting me hornier...

6. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

:mamoru: Because you know you liiiiiike it.

7. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

I wish you wouldn't call it a "penis" so much... it seems uninspired. :mamoru:

Other than that, hot.

8. sexypony

sexypony New Member

The next time I went to clean the pool, Angie was polite and chit-chatty, no hint of what had happened during our training. This continued until the Thursday the week before my parents went away. I went to clean the pool as usual, thinking Angie had forgotten about me. As I opened the storage shed to get the pool stuff, I saw it. It was a note written in delicate penmanship, they were my instructions. I was directed to be at the back door at 6 pm. If I was late, it was over. I was to come directly from rugby practice, not shower, and drink the 2 bottles of water that would be on a table beside the door. I was to drink the water before ringing the bell. I was directed not to masturbate from midnight tonight. I felt the familiar swell of a hard-on, not quite understanding about the water. I did my chores with a good erection, then went home and jerked off in anticipation. The next week is a blur, I just kind of drift through it in anticipation. Finally, Friday came and I made it through practice. Then it was home and watch the clock creep to the appointed hour. As the clock reached 5:45 pm I walked to the back door and saw the two twenty ounce bottles of water. I drank as instructed, feeling the water fill my stomach. At exactly 6 pm I ring the doorbell. As soon as my hand comes off of the button, I hear a click and the door opens. No one is there. Remembering my first session, I make my way through the dark hallway to the room. I open the door and see the light is on. Sitting on the chairs is a box and my instructions. Three more twenty-ounce bottles of water are also there. I pick up the instructions and read step one: drink all of the water. Still wondering what the deal is with the water, I open the first bottle and drink it down. The second goes down as well and I am feeling very full. The third is hard, but I get it drank. My next instruction is to strip and hang my clothes neatly. I am then to open the box and don what is inside. I open the box and see a chest harness with two rings on it, my collar and chain, and leather half-mask. I get the harness on, my nipples in the rings, then the collar, just as tight as before. Finally, I kneel at my spot and put the mask on. It does not have eyeholes, so I am blind. My hands go behind my back, and I wait, my cock as hard as ever.

I wait, not seeing anything, but hearing lots of things. My belly is hurting from all of the water. I hear a clicking sound, not knowing what it is.

“You have done well”

I jump, but recognize Madam’s voice.

“Be still!” She says as ribbons of leather strike across my ass.

I jump again, another strike.

Another strike, this time no jumping.

“Very good” Madam walks in front of me and says, “Do you remember the word?”

“Yes, Madam”

“Do you wish to say it?”

“No, Madam”

“Are you sure?”

“Absolutely” The crop strikes the head of my cock, stinging it, but I do not move.

“Excuse me?”

“Yes, Madam”

“That’s better”

“Are you anticipating this?”

“Yes, Madam”

“I couldn’t tell,” she says as she taps my cock head again with the crop.

“Why all the water?” I ask.

Growling, Madam says, “Bend forward and place your nose on the floor”

I do as I am told, feeling the pain in my stomach, followed immediately by the leather across my already burning ass. One, two, three, four strikes. I wince but do not move. I hear the chain rattle and suddenly I am jerked up into a kneeling position. I feel Madam’s warm breath at the side of my face as she hiss’s, “Do not question me, Bone. I do what I want, when I want, DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?”

“Yes, Madam,” I reply weakly.

“What?” she demands.

“Yes, Madam,” I say louder

“Good, now let’s go.” I feel the chain jerk again and fall forward onto my hands and knees. The pain from the water is getting worse, but I do not complain. Madam leads me through the house, down three stairs and onto a hard concrete surface.

“Stay!” Madam says, dropping the chain at my side. I hear the clicking sound again as Madam walks away, and then I realize that the sound is from metal taps on her shoes. I imagine they are high heels when the sound stops.

“Bring in the others,” Madam says.

I hear more tapping and shuffling, more chains dropping to the hard concrete. Suddenly, my mask is removed. I blink my eyes, trying to see what I could from my head down position. In my peripheral vision I see a woman’s hand on the concrete to my right. Then I hear the taps again, and a pair of black stiletto heels appears before my downcast eyes.

“Kiss my feet,” a voice different from Madam’s says. I hesitate, not sure what to do.

“Kiss my feet,” again I hesitate. The leather straps come down hard on my ass and back. I hear Madam’s voice to my left say “Do as your told.” I lower my head and kiss the leather-clad feet in front of me, aware of the pain in my belly. “That’s enough,” as the shoe kicks up and pushes my head away.

“Prepare the participants,” again, Madam’s voice.

I feel another leather mask being put on my head, this time a full mask with eyes, nose and mouth openings. While the mask is being put on, I see to my right a woman and a man, both on hands and knees, in masks as I am in. Then the lacing is jerked tight, reminding me to caste my eyes downward and not let them stray.

After a few seconds, my chain is jerked from behind, bringing me to a kneeling position. My eyes trying to adjust, a single spotlight illuminates a circle on the floor. Madam strides into the middle of the light. I gasp at the sight of her, resulting in a slap to my right cheek, “Quiet!” is hissed into my ear.

Madam looks magnificent. She is wearing a red leather corset, leaving her breasts exposed above the under-support. Her long legs are encased in black stockings and she is wearing a red leather thong. On her feet are four-inch heels, the toes of which are bright chromed metal. Madam’s lips are painted bright red.

“You are all here to be tested, do you understand?”

“Yes, Madam,” comes the reply in unison.

“Very good, let us begin”

9. sexypony

sexypony New Member

The lights begin to brighten and I can start to make out different objects. I see a raised platform in front of a leather couch. In the corner is a sawhorse looking device, only the top is not flat, it is cut to a point for the entire length of it. I see a post and small platform to my left, in front of what appears to be a shower floor. There is a track running along the ceiling, a chain hoist parked at the end. I also see two boxes, about two feet high, with metal rings attached to each corner. I am jerked to a standing position, my legs straining after having knelt for so long. I am led to the post and made to stand on the platform, the trainer makes me place my hands above my head and my hands are shackled to the post. This leaves me standing, shackled, with a still raging hard-on, and the pain moving from my stomach to my filling bladder.

The other two people, a man and a woman, are led to the boxes and instructed to kneel on them. I see that both have masks similar to mine. The woman has an ample bosom and slender waist. The man has a slight paunch. Their trainers expertly bind them with white rope, forcing their knees apart, and tying their arms behind their backs, starting at the wrist and applying many knots up the arms and past the elbows. I then notice that their trainers are naked wearing strap-on dildos, pink and smooth, about 10-12 inches long. Each of the trainers also has pierced nipples, sporting large rings. My trainer is naked also, with nipple rings, but no strap-on. All of the trainers are wearing leather eye masks, so trying to recognize them is impossible.

All three trainers sit on the leather couch, mine in the middle, Madam walking around inspecting each participant whispering something in their ears. Madam approaches me, looking me up and down, stopping to gaze at my cock.

“Is that always hard?”

“Yes, Madam”

“What excites you more, me or the pain?”

“You more than the pain, Madam”

“Well, It should be the other way around,” Madam says as she slaps the head of my cock with her fingertips. The pain shoots up the length of my cock and into my straining bladder.

“You have had much to drink, do not make a mess on the floor”

Suddenly I realize why I had to drink the water, I am being tested on my bodily control. This brings back memories of car trips with my parents, straining to hold my pee until the next stop, and then running to the bathroom for relief.

Madam claps her hands and two bikini-clad blondes come running out of the darkness, stepping onto the stage in front of the trainers. Music starts playing and the blondes start to dance, playing off one another. They continue to dance, taking each others tops off, shaking their tits at the trainers and embracing in long kisses. One dancer runs her hands down the others body, hooking her bikini bottom and pulling it off. She then thrusts her nose into the shaved cunt of the other and licks her pussy there on the stage. The dancer being licked throws her leg onto the other’s shoulder and tosses her head back as her pussy is lapped hard. Then the dancing stops, one girl going to the couch and squatting into the lap of my trainer, gyrating her hips, giving her a lap dance. The other dancer approaches Madam and starts rubbing herself against Madam’s leather corset. She licks and sucks Madam’s nipples, and kisses Madam deeply on the mouth. On the couch, the dancer is kissing my trainer, the other trainers sucking a nipple into their mouths as the dancer strokes the strap-on dildos.

10. sexypony

sexypony New Member

Madam then claps her hands, “Enough!” she says.

The blondes return to the stage and kneel, hands behind their backs. The trainers rise and begin to bind the dancers as they did the participants. One blonde’s tits are bound in a figure eight manner, then her hands behind her back and many loops around her waste. After binding her legs in a spread position, the chain hoist is then brought over, hooked to the waist ropes, and then she is lifted. As she is lifted, the other blonde has her tits similarly bound, then her hands behind her back. She is then fitted with a device you see at the dentist’s office, holding her mouth wide open. Her legs are not bound and she is brought in front of me and placed in the shower floor area. Her eyes are on me, looking at me not knowing what is going to happen. Her tits and nipples are red from the bindings. I then see the hoisted blonde being positioned over the sawhorse device by my trainer, her legs on either side. She is then slowly lowered, until her pussy is in contact with the sawhorse, then a little lower so that her weight starts to press on her clit and pussy lips. She starts to moan as the pain gets worse. “Quiet!” I hear my trainer yell, and then strikes her tits with a cat’o’nine. She cries out and is struck again. The trainer then places a red ball gag in her mouth, allowing her to only whimper. The trainer walks around, inspecting the participant. Picking up a riding crop, she first strikes one nipple, then the other, causing the blonde to jump, forcing her pussy onto the sawhorse even more.

At the same time, the trainers with the strap-ons have picked up cats, and are standing in front of the man and woman on the boxes. I hear Madam giving them instructions. They are to have a contest to see which one can take the most dildo in their mouth. The loser will then see how much dildo he or she can take up the ass. With that, the trainers step forward and place the dildo’s in their mouths, then start encouraging them to take it in. They also strike their asses and legs with the cats, telling them not to choke and that they better not vomit.

My head is swimming just watching all this. I look down and see the blonde at my feet; still not sure what is taking place. She has slumped down, sitting on her legs.

“Are you tired?” Madam asks the submissive blonde.

She shakes her head no, but Madam says, “It looks like we will have to give some incentive to sit up tall.”

Madam goes behind the post. I cannot see what she is doing, but I hear metallic noises. Madam returns to the blonde and attaches a metal clamp to each nipple. The clamps are connected together with wire. Madam then produces another wire that is attached to clamp wire. Madam then pulls the second wire, causing the clamps to rise and pull the blondes nipples up. She follows to stop the pain, but receives a strike to her ass as she tries to stand. Madam secures the wire and admires the clamps. “That’s better, kneel tall to receive your shower.”

11. deleterious

deleterious OT Supporter

hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

12. Laurel

Laurel New Member

this is hawtt.

great story

13. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

wow... this is hot.
    i wish i had a mistress :wtc:

MORE STORY!!
    PLEEEEEEAAAASE!!

14. Laurel

Laurel New Member

i had a dream about this last night

15. sexypony

sexypony New Member

Broken Halo, your wish is my command:

Madam then turns her attention to me. “You have been watching attentively, that’s good. But do not think you are coming out of this unscathed.” With that the crop appears and smacks my cock head. The stinging is exquisite. Madams strikes two more times and my cock head is bright purple. Madam then has me spread my legs apart; forcing me lower so that my weight is taken on my bound hands. Madam rubs my stomach just above my pubic hair. “Oh yes, that is getting nice and hard. Do you feel the pressure on your bladder?”

“Yes, Madam”

“How does it feel?”

“It is getting painful, Madam”

“Good, that is what I wanted. Now let’s see how you handle distractions.”

Madam then notices that the blonde is kneeling with her knees together, relieving some of the strain on her nipples. “Spread your legs.” Madam strikes the inside of her thighs to get her to spread her knees. This causes more strain and the blonde arches her back to let her nipples raise some more, but not enough to take all the strain off of them. “Good girl.” Madam then reaches behind me and produces more clamps. She attaches these to my balls, and attaches weights to the clamps, causing them to tighten on my nuts. I suck my breathe in, wincing under the mask. Madam snaps the crop down on my cock head once again. Then she places clamps on my nipples (through the rings on my harness), the weights attached the same as on my nuts. I then feel something going around my waist. It is a leather belt with rubber half-ball attached in the middle. “This is my own little invention,” Madam says. “It puts pressure where I want it go.” The ball is directly over my bladder. “Let’s see how long you hold your piss.” As Madam says that, the belt is tightened and my bladder is squeezed. The pain is incredible. I am concentrating hard not to release myself. The blonde’s eyes are getting wider as realizes she is perhaps moments away from getting a mouthful of hot piss. Madam moves to my right side, looking at me and the blonde, nodding her head and saying, “yes, I can see it’s just about time.” The blonde starts shaking her head, trying to say something, but the mouth opener is preventing any words from coming out. Madam is getting irritated with her and takes the crop to the undersides of her upturned breasts. After many strikes, the blonde is still and quiet, tears starting to form in her eyes. I look around to try to take my mind off of holding my piss. The couple in the dildo contest is still at it, getting fucked in the mouth and whipped at the same time. The other dancer is still on the sawhorse, getting her breasts, pussy and ass flogged with the cat. She seems to be getting into the flogging. I suddenly feel a hand on face, pulling it to stare directly at Madam, “Pay attention!” Then I fell the chains on my balls being pulled, stretching them. After that, Madam goes behind me again. . I feel the belt loosen for a moment, then tighten more than before. My belly is on fire from the pressure from the belt and the pain of holding on. Madam takes my cock in her hand and strokes it gently, telling me its ok to let go, to let the hot piss gush forth. I still hold on, not knowing what to expect once I do let go. Madam pushes on the belt, forcing he ball deeper into my gut. I have no choice now, the pressure is too great. I cry out as the piss starts to flow, a strong, clear stream that Madam directs at the blondes mouth. My stomach and bladder cramp even more, causing excruciating pain. I continue to pee a hard stream. The blonde’s mouth has since been filled, and as she tries to keep pace by swallowing; my piss is overflowing and running down her chest, over her stomach and pussy and onto the floor. I pee for well over a minute, finally feeling the flow diminish, but I am still cramping and my cock and balls are starting cramp also. I lift my leg to try and ease the cramp, but get hit with the crop on my ass. “No cheating, get that leg down,” Madam says.

She turns her attention to the blonde. Releasing the mouth restraint, Madam grabs her hair and pulls her head back. Then she bends down and kisses her deeply, striking the undersides of breasts as she did before. Madam finishes the kiss, looks at me and says, “Your piss tastes wonderful.” Still holding her hair, Madam drops the crop and reaches to release one of the clamps from the blonde’s nipple. Instead of completely releasing it, she relieves just a little pressure and pulls on the clamp. The nipple is stretched, causing the blonde to gasp. When the clamp finally pulls off, the blonde screams. Madam jerks her head and tells her to be quiet, or the next on will be worse. Again she grasps the clamp, not taking as much pressure off as the first time, and pulls. The blonde grits her teeth, watching the nipple stretch, then screams “BITCH,” as clamp pops off of her nipple. Madam drags the woman to her feet, getting directly in her face, hissing, “What did you call me?” The blonde doesn’t answer. Madam jerks her hair again, “What did you call me?” Again, there is no answer. “Number Two!” The woman flogging the other dancer stops and walks over to Madam. “Three with the cane,” Madam instructs. Number Two retrieves the cane and lines up her stroke. Madam still has the blonde by the hair. “How you take this determines if you are expelled or not.” The first stroke lands as Madam finishes her sentence. The blonde jumps but does not make a sound. The second stroke lands and the blonde jumps again, gritting her teeth and wincing from the pain, but does not cry out. The third strokes lands at an angle to the other two, crossing over the first two strikes. Again, the blonde winces but does not cry out. Number Two turns and leaves, placing the cane back where she got it. Madam turns the blonde by the hair so that her ass is facing me. I can see that angry welts have risen where the cane struck her ass cheek. Madam reaches down and rubs the welts, then grabs a handful of cheek and squeezes, “If you display insubordination like that again, you will be expelled, never to return, do you understand?” The blonde nods her head, uttering a “Yes, Madam” between her teeth.

Madam then drags her to my left, out of my field of view. I continue to watch as the couple is still getting mouth-fucked and the second blonde is still being flogged. The pain in my stomach and cock has eased. After relieving myself, I went soft, but watching as Madam dealt with the insubordination made me hard again. Why does pain get me excited? How come the thought of humiliation and submissiveness cause me to have hard-on? I didn’t ponder the question too long before Madam came back into my field of view. She approached the couple being mouth-fucked. When she asked who the winner was, the trainers told her that both of had taken the same amount. Madam then instructed the trainers to unbind them and to take the woman to Number Two and the man to where she was out of my site. The couple was unbound and the trainers moved them as instructed. Number Two took the woman, kissed her on the mouth and made her lay on the floor. She then lowered the other blonde completely onto the sawhorse, so that the top board went between her breasts and her head was hanging over the edge. Number Two then retrieves an I-shaped frame with restraints similar to what was holding my arms above my head at each end of the short pieces. Laying the frame across the woman on the floor, she attached the restraints to her ankles and wrists, and then placed a blindfold over her eyes. Number Two then hooked the chain hoist to a shackle in the middle of long piece, and started to lift. The woman was hoisted off of the ground, arms and legs spread, and suspended at the blonde’s head level. Number Two then left the woman hanging and went to the sawhorse. She then attached weighted clamps to her already flogged tits, stretching the nipples and causing her to whimper. Number Two then picks up a crop and walks to the suspended woman’s head, reaching through her arms and rubbing the crop on her pussy and up to her tits. She runs the crop back down to her pussy and smacks it hard, causing the woman to twitch in her bindings. Number Two then starts hitting the woman’s pussy with a rapid-fire stream of hits, flexing the crop and speeding it up. The woman arches her back and Number Two grabs her left nipple, twisting it as she pulls it up.
    Releasing the nipple, Number two then straddles the woman’s head, reaches down and places her hand behind the woman’s neck, and pulls her face into her pussy. As she stops the crop, she instructs the woman to lick her cunt. The woman is obviously doing a good job, because Number Two closes her eyes and I can see her mouthing “Ooooh” and “Ahhhh”. With her eyes still closed, Number then starts to move her hips against the woman’s tongue, like Madam did to me the first time. Madam then walks into view, and moves behind Number Two. Allowing Number Two to continue, Madam reaches around and gently grabs Number Two’s nipple rings, and pulls them away from her. Number Two opens her mouth in pleasure as Madam leans in to whisper in her ear. Madam then massages Number Two’s tits, alternating between grabbing the nipple rings and pushing her tits together. Very shortly Number Two reaches her orgasm, her body convulsing on the woman’s tongue. Number Two falls back into Madam’s arms, who turns her head and kisses her lovingly. Number Two then stands and turns to Madam and wraps her arms around her neck and kisses her again. The two separate, Number Two to tend to the two bound women, and Madam walking in my direction. Looking past Madam, I see Number Two move the suspended woman in front of the dancer. Madam is in front of me now, asking, “Do you enjoy seeing women pleasure each other?” “Yes, Madam, very much” “I bet you jack-off to pictures of two women together.” “No, Madam, I haven’t got any pictures of women together.” Madam has me stand up since I was still hanging by my arms. The release of my weight causes my arms and shoulders to tingle. She goes behind me to release the belt, and more cramping starts in my stomach. Madam reaches around and massages my belly to relieve the cramps. I can see that Number Two has placed the dancer’s mouth on the woman’s pussy and is making her lick the woman’s clit. The suspended woman’s mask is still wet from the orgasm Number Two had.

16. Bella

Bella New Member

OMG I love this! for your 26th post your making a great name for yourself :)

17. booxbooxkittie

booxbooxkittie New Member

OMG ME TOO!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

18. necro

necro New Member

where does angie live?!

19. BlondieAMC

BlondieAMC New Member

OMG- i just discovered this thread- wonder what took me so LONG.
    This is a HOT story-makes me have naughty thoughts at work....mmmm.mmmm.mmmm

20. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

oooh I love it when you obey me sexy :naughty:

21. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

dont let it stop. you cant do that do us now.

22. sexypony

sexypony New Member

Madam releases my bindings and my arms drop my sides. Before I am able to think, Madam has my arms behind my back, binding them rope as the others were bound. She removes the weighted clamps from my nuts, grabs my chain and leads me, stumbling, behind the post and to a different part of the room. It is dark except for two spot lit areas where the blonde and the man are being put through more testing. The blonde is on a plank of wood about six inches wide, angled to the floor at 45 degrees. She has her arms bound under the plank and her legs have placed in a spreader bar about five feet wide. The bar has been attached to a chain hoist and her spread legs have been lifted, exposing her pussy and redlined ass. The bindings on her tits have been removed, and replaced with nipple clamps on a bar. The bar has a screw device in the middle with a pad on the end. The pad is resting between the blonde’s tits and the screw is pushing against it, causing the clamps pull the nipples and tits up. She has also been ball-gagged and blindfolded. The man is on a rack device with triangle shaped ends and three pieces of wood on each face connecting them together. He is hanging on the device with his arms behind him. The top board is under his arms, and his legs are bent under the bottom board. The man’s arms and legs are bound together in the center of the triangle shape. The trainer has placed a box under his cock and balls and is stepping on his cock with her high heels. She is also using a crop on his nipples as she tramples the head of his dick.

As we walk, another spotlight comes on, shining onto a wooden ladder-looking apparatus. There are no treads to climb on, just the frame. The board across the top has a hook on it. Madam leads me to the device and has me stand with my feet against the legs. She then binds my legs to the legs of the frame. Instructing me to bend forward, Madam lifts my arms and places the bindings on the hook. My arm being pulled back is painful, but I do not make a sound. Madam then places a ball gag in my mouth. I drop my head and look between my legs. My cock and balls are fully exposed, and the weighted clamps are pulling my nipples straight down. I can see that the trainer working the blonde has rolled a fucking machine into place and is lining up the dildo for the blondes ass. Madam then grabs my chin and pulls it up, saying,

” Pay attention to me, not them.” Madam places a piece of wood on shelf brackets screwed into the frame, and then places my chin on the shelf. There is a folded hand towel on the shelf for padding. I can hear the fucking machine running, presumably fucking the blonde in the ass. I also hear the crop striking her skin and her muffled cries through the gag. Again I realize that my cock is rock hard. Out of the corner of my eye I can see the man on the rack. His trainer has stopped trampling his cock. She has moved the box and is now using the cat’o’nine to flog his cock and balls. Suddenly I feel a hand on my cock, jerking it down, getting my attention. I can feel a thin strap sliding up my cock to the very base, then my balls being circled by the other part of that strap. The buckle is then pulled tight, causing the skin on my balls to get tight. The pressure of the strap is causing my cock and balls to throb. Madam then appears in front of me, kneeling down so that she is right in my face. “Now the real test begins,” she says as she whips the crop up between my legs and hits the head of my cock.

She then disappears from sight. I feel a hand on my balls, squeezing them. Then the crop strikes the inside of my left leg, then the inside of my right. The crop is rubbed on my right leg, and then swung across, hitting my cock head, and continuing on to the other leg. Madam continues this for about ten strokes, the stops and rubs my balls and cock. I then feel the clamps on my nipples tighten, Madam has added more weight. The pain and sensations of being touched are driving closer to edge of cumming. I still do not get why pain is pleasure to me, but I am just trying not to cum. As I get used to the additional weight on my nipples, I feel something cold drip into the crack of my ass and run down over my puckered hole. Before it has a chance to run down any further, a finger is inserted into my ass, causing me to jump. “Be still,” Madam commands. More lubricant is dripped into my ass and the finger continues to pump in and out of me. I involuntarily clinch my muscles, but I hear Madam telling me to relax. Easier said than done! I feel more lube and then a second finger. Madam is going slowly to loosen me up. As I feel both fingers being removed, I breathe again, not having realized I had been holding my breath. It doesn’t take long for the fingers to be replaced with something harder. I feel the plastic as it is introduced to loosened ass. Continuing to go slowly, Madam puts more pressure on the toy, pushing past the first set of muscles. As the Madam tries to push past the second set of muscles, she tells to push out like I am crapping. Suddenly it past that set of muscles and is fully inserted. I feel the fullness of the object in my belly, but I also feel my cock getting harder than it already is. I feel the object move bit more, then it is still and is getting more comfortable. Madam says, “Perfect” as I feel the pre-cum forming at the end of my cock. Madam bends down and licks the drop of clear liquid my cock, smacking her lips and say how delicious it is.

Madam runs her hand over my cock and balls again, feeling the increase in hardness. She then adds more weight to my nipples, pulling them harder. The pain is manageable, until Madam starts pulling on the weight on my right nipple. It feels as though she trying to pull the nipple off of my chest, but I then realize I am feeling what the blonde felt after her golden shower. The pulling continues, and I feel the clamp starting to slide on my nipple flesh. The pain increases, then the clamps slip off. Instead of less pain, the pain increases again, sending ripples of pleasure through my stomach and deep into my cock and balls, making them twitch. My breathing is rapid as I work to keep from cumming, the pain easing as Madam rubs my nipple. I wait for the other clamp to start to be pulled, but Madam is teasing me. The wait is excruciating, I want to feel that feeling again, now. Madam again takes the weight in her hand and pulls. Again I feel the clamp slip and then pop off. This time I cannot help myself, I start cumming the instant the clamp leaves my nipple, the increased pain causing my cock to jerk and spew. I cum so hard that it shoots past where my head is resting, I see it hit the floor in front of me. Madam is now rubbing my nipple and milking my cock, stopping lust under the head where it is most sensitive, causing my whole body to spasm. Madam releases my cock and stands, walking away leaving to moan in pleasure through the ball gag. My mind starts to clear again, and my senses are picking up what is going on around me. Out of the corner of my eye I see the man on the finishing his orgasm, having been jacked off by the trainer. I hear the woman screaming as the dancer continues to lick her pussy, and the soft moaning of the blonde as the fucking machine is turned off. My nose picks up scent of my own sweat and cum, and the sweat and cum of the others. I feel hands working at the restraints on my legs, then the toy being removed carefully from my ass and my arms being released and unbound. I stand to see the trainer who was using the fucking machine tending to me. Not saying a word, she rubs my shoulders to get circulation back into them. She releases the ball gag and places a finger to her lips telling me to be quiet. I look down to see a leather cock harness still attached. My cock is semi hard, cum still at the tip. The sees what I am looking at, reaches her finger down and wipes the cum off my cock. She them jams the finger in my mouth and I hungrily suck it clean. All of the others have been released and are being led to the middle of the floor. All of the individual spotlights are out, the only light being where the leather couch and platform are. The two dancers are standing beside each other, the man and woman beside one another, and me by myself. I cannot see Madam or the trainers. I then hear tapping as Madam walks into the light, Number Two and the other trainers behind her. Madam stops between the couch and platform, saying, “You have all performed admirably tonight, reaching limits not even known to you.” She turns to the other trainers and say, “Ladies, find a partner.” Number Two stays at Madam’s side, while the other trainers come and stand on either side of me. “I always end with rewards, the couples have each other, and you young one have a double treat. You may begin.” My trainers each take a hand and lead me to the platform, where we are joined by the dancers. They immediately get into a “69” and lap hungrily at each other’s cunts.

The man and woman embrace and the woman slides down his body, squatting and taking his cock in her mouth, fingering herself at the same time. The trainers do the same, snaking down my body and both licking my cock. Number Two kneels in front of Madam and pulls her thong down, Madam deftly stepping out of it. Madam then sits in the middle and spreads her legs, resting each foot on the arms of the couch. Number Two is on her knees and leans and starts to lick and suck Madam’s pussy. My cock is again raging hard, and the dancers get into a “69” on the platform next to the dancers. The one on the bottom grabs my cock and guides it into the others cunt, then strokes my balls as I take the hint and begin to fuck her from behind. I alternate between the pussy and the mouth, while the dancers are getting closer to their orgasms. I look at the man and woman, the woman is bent over, grabbing her ankles while the man fucks her ass from behind. Madam has her eyes closed and her head thrown back, obviously ready to cum. Taking all this in, I feel my balls tighten in the harness and shoot my load into the top trainers pussy. The bottom trainer immediately starts to lick around my cock, tasting my cum. I remove my dick and the bottom dives in merrily, sucking my cum from pussy above. By now everyone else has cum, and we are all just catching our breath. Madam stands and claps her hands twice. The trainers return to her side and she says, “Assume the position.” We drop to our knees, place our hands behind our backs, and cast our eyes downward. I hear the others being led away. When it is my turn, Number Two takes my leash and guides towards where I came from. I am again crawling and feel my way up the steps. As I pass through the door, I hear applause coming from behind me; we had an audience the whole time we were being tested!! I am led to the room and Number Two drops my chain, turns and walks away. On the chair is a note. It says to return at midnight and warns again about silence. I find my watch and see that it is 1:30 am. Exhausted, I dress and leave, counting the hours until midnight comes again!

23. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

I love this shit... I wish I had a freaky hot lady living next door to me....

24. Phantom Empress

this story is EXCELLENT.

25. Laurel

Laurel New Member

absolutely LOVE the story. wow, i can't even put it into words