Paid Subscriptions - Why/How/Problems/Pay for someone else/Lifetime Subs $125

Discussion in 'Front Desk' started by Faz, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faz

Faz Administrator

What
    Paid Subscription allows you access to the Main Off Topic forum, Avatars, Custom User Text, OT Gallery Access, Signatures and much more. These funds are used to pay for bandwidth charges and server upgrades. Subscriptions do not auto renew at the end of the term. Although the amount received is never enough each month, every little bit helps. Please subscribe and show your support.
    How

Payments can be made with your credit card (Visa/MC/Amex/Disc) or via Paypal. Click on the link below.
    https://offtopic.com/account/upgrades

Mail

To send a money order or check, send it to the address below.
    Dont forget to write your username on the check/Money Order

Offtopic.com (make it payable to 'Offtopic.com' or simply 'OT')
    1940 Fountain View Dr. #111
    Houston TX 77057
    How long does it take?
    Credit Card (Not through Paypal) - 3 seconds
    Paypal Instant Payment - 3 seconds
    Paypal Credit Card - 3 seconds
    Paypal echeck - 3 to 5 days
    US Mail - 5 to 7 days
    Lifetime Subs
    Lifetime subscription is available for $125. Please send a check or money order to the address above.
    How to pay for someone else
    To pay for someone else, please manually send a paypal payment to [email protected] and type this in the subject "OT subscription for xxxx". Do not go through the subscription system as it automatically applies it to you. These subs are credited manually, so give me 24 to 48 hours to do it, in most cases I can do it within that day.
    Paid Subscription Problems
    Please click on the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page and click on 'Paid Subscribers - All Issues'. Please tell us your full name, date and method of payment. Please do not post paid subscription problems in any forums, use the 'Contact Us' form as I can get to it a lot faster.​

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.