TAT PA question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ACHAhockey, Jan 11, 2009.

1. ACHAhockey

ACHAhockey New Member

I read all the old threads on PA's and was wondering one thing.

Do you have to get a cbr or other ring at first or can they use a curved barbell with the initial piercing?

And if I had it done with a curved barbell would my frenum be a problem?

2. ACHAhockey

ACHAhockey New Member

anyone? can i pierce it initially with a curved barbell as opposed to captive bead ring???

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

You'd have to ask the piercer who you plan on going to. I personally only pierce them with CBRs.

4. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

the problem with curved barbells is the tip of the bead will go in your pee hole when the ring/bar rotates. its not a problem with a CBR but it gets very uncomfortable (especially while fucking) with a curved barbell. even with a 6g bar and large beads they still go in (for me), once its in there it can rotate and doesn't feel too good. best thing is a cbr or one of those seamless rings.

5. Satanic Goatslayer

Satanic Goatslayer New Member

The ball going into the hole is a painful thing. I was still occasionally having that issue with a CBB when I was at 6ga.

Since I've gone to 4ga, no way no how is that ball going in there without some severe help :nono:

The ball on the 10ga and the 8ga were not too bad when they got up in there since they weren't huge. I also had a 10ga bent barbell and that thing constantly pulled up inside me. No fun. Not painful, but not fun.

6. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

yeah, the 6g with the big ball on it works ok but as soon as it gets lubed up it stretches out my pee hole and goes right in. it fucking hurts.