TAT PA question - CBR diameter

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Zaffir, May 20, 2005.

1. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

When i was pierced I went with a 3/4" diameter 12GA CBR on the recommendation of my piercer. He suggested 3/4" to make sure there was enough room for everything to "grow."

I'm beginning to think about sizing up, and i'm not sure if i should stick with 3/4" or go for the next size down.

Here's how the ring positions itself when erect: (NWS obviously) http://www.wtfhost.com/userfiles/zaffir/OT/pa.jpg

It can be pushed towards the bottom of my urethra some more, making the 3/4" look too but, but that seems to be the natural position the ring sits in.

Thoughts?

2. utanthony

utanthony New Member

hey.

i started off the same place, but only because the guy who pierced me was a fucking idiot and grabbed a 12 gauge pack instead of a 10 gauge pack.

for the 10ga cbr i got, i went with 1/2 inch. it will feel different that before obviously, but you get used to it quite quickly. and it will be a hell of a lot more comfortable to wear than the 12 ga 3/4in.

you should really have your piercer look at it and make sure nothing is fucked up. or just get a taper and do it yourself. really isnt that painful, and its suprisingly easy.

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

i wouldnt go any smaller than 3/4"... the way we do it is 1/4" of the ring should be taken up by your body..... you seem to have at least that in the ring .... any more and you're going to get what we call a 'pinching effect'... the smaller diameter ring will pull down on the 2 holes of the piercing and 'pinch' your skin causing irritation or migration

4. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

That's what I was worried about. Thanks Buttons :cool:

5. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

3/4" does seem deep. mine are all anatomy dependent... i have to see the penis to decide how deep im going to pierce it. i dont have any standard size. with mine when flacid i have just over 1/4" in the ring but when erect its practically my whole ring. thats just the way i like mine though.

6. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

I'm pierced right below the head.

7. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

mines 5/8's