TAT PA possibly migrating

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Chalkitup, Oct 30, 2004.

1. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

My PA is 4weeks old now and Im not sure if Im just being paranoid, but it seems as though it is migrating:( Is there anything that I can do to prevent it from happening? I soak it and clean it twice a day but its become occasionally uncomfortable lately which I thought may be associated with it migrating out.

Any suggestions? :ugh:

2. sparkill

sparkill Guest

eek, i don't think there's anything you can do to prevent it, but i doubt it is migrated that early if it was pierced legitamatly

3. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Yeah I think that Im just paranoid because the skin around it is going hard/scarring and it blended it in with the head. It was a good piercing and I keep it nice and clean so there shouldn't be issues really.

4. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

ive never once heard of a pa migrating out, theres just way to much area for it to go

5. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

I concur

6. STEELBOSS

STEELBOSS Guest

It may be migrating because of it healing too slowly or your jewelry may be too small of a gauge. What gauge is the jewelry? It should be atleast 12 gauge.

7. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

nvm I was being paranoid:o It looks fine now and is pretty much healed with the exception of a little puss. I was pierced with an 8ga CBB though ;)

8. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

yah it might seem weird at first...i got it straight through my head and i thought it was tearing/moving but it was just sore for awhile and never moved just paranoid