TAT PA healing questions....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Chalkitup, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

I've had my tongue and my nipple pierced before but I took both out and now I'm thinking about getting a PA but Im concerned about the healing. I jog or ride a bike every day so is that kind of activity going to harm the healing process? Do you wrap your penis in bandaging and change that daily?

Also how long should it be before I could go in the water i.e wakeboarding?

I took my nipple ring out because it wouldn't heal after 12months or so and now I have a bit of a lump and scar there, do you guys think if I peirced it again it would mess it up worse? BTW I believe that it didn't heal because the jewellry wasn't quality enough though when I did get some better jewellry it still wouldn't heal so it got canned.

Thanks for the help:wavey:

2. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Thanks, that was the kind of answer that I was expecting. I was conscious of it tonight and Im confident that I can still jog if I wear jocks instead of boxers. If its going to harm it Im sure that I'll know to stop before I do any damage.

3. Rev. Links

Rev. Links New Member

The only thing that limited me in my activities for the first few days was being aware of the piercing. I walked about 2-3 miles immediately after getting mine done.

4. JPIZZLE

JPIZZLE New Member

i know someone who got one and he said it bled like crazy for days is that true with everyone , how much how long...

5. -Shaggs-

-Shaggs- Member

I bled for the first 3 days. Really heavy the first night, went through my boxers and my jeans. Big spots. The second night the same just not as bad. The third night just to my boxers. After that just a little spot here and there. Nothing bad. But the weekend I had it done I was working so all of my movements might have affected it. The best thing I found to help it heal is to soak it in warm water. Makes cleaning really easy and it loosens up any hardened blood or white cell buildups. Oh and trying to pee is a bitch. Make sure you sit down otherwise you're going to piss all over your pants. I've had mine for about 6 or 8 weeks and I just now able to stand up and piss. Good luck man.

6. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

What size jewellry did you get pierced with shaggs? I've never heard that it took that long to be able to piss standing up and Im a bit concerned about that:(

7. JPIZZLE

JPIZZLE New Member

i like the idea but i dont know if i could suffer for that long, the frenum is the pussy way to go but i dont think those look cool

8. -Shaggs-

-Shaggs- Member

I got pierced with a 10 guage. I think it was the fact that I had to work all weekend after I got it done and the extra moving around (cause I have to walk around a lot at work) just aggitated it. But its fine now. And I think I just prefer to sit down and piss than piss all over my pants. Especially when I'm not at home.

9. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Thanks for all the good replys, I'll post pics of my PA soon as I take them. I've bled the smallest little amount on the 8g CBB but none on my clothes (*touches wood...ouch!) I've peed a couple of times and it has only been slightly uncomfortable once which was my first pee this morning, certainly nothing I cant handle. Walking/stairs/brisk walk hasn't worried me at all yet though going down stairs a little quick made it jiggle which was strange.

My piercer was an excellent guy and he ran me through the pissing dramas very candidly which almost made me change to a frenum, but I couldn't back down so I went ahead and got the PA. He did say that he wasn't warned about the pissing dramas and it annoyed him so he wanted to make it clear to me that I should assume that I wont be able to piss straight and if I can its a bonus. So far my piss has been sprayed but consistent if that makes sense... so Im not too sure but I think that I may be able to aim well enough.

A tip that he gave me that might be useful for you when in public toilets shaggs, place your hand between your scrotum and shaft and use the back of your hand to block any piss that may head for your pants/leg that way you can just clean your hand after. HTH.

10. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Update: Its been feeling fine but I noticed last night that the skin around the web near the piercing has gone hard :( Im a little concerned that its going to calcify because that's what happened to my nipple ring. I've been cleaning it at least once a day (twice max) with saline solution and soaking it in sea-salt almost every day so hopefully it will just pass :x: