TAT PA / any male genital piercing ?????

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Two toys, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Two toys

Two toys New Member

I have a friend who insists that piercers tell you to take out a PA during sex.. because its painful for the male..

i asked why she thought so and got an answer i didnt really want to hear, her ex had to take his out before they had sex. (didnt want to hear it because Im really into this girl.

doesnt this defeat the whole purpose of the piercing?? which i thought to be enhancing the sexual experience? i know its also for looks but how many people drop their drawers infront of anyone they dont even plan on having sex with)

I ask because i plan on getting a ladder done and she says that i would need to remove it if we had sex.

2. HPS

HPS I'm not fat, I'm poofy... :fawk:

Judge by your comment, I can't tell if you mean it hurts the female and just mistyped, or indeed that it will hurt the male. In either case, it depends on the person. It doesn't hurt me at all, or Sarah. I have heaard of very few girls that didn't like it, and maybe one that it hurt. On the flip side, of all the guys I have known with PA's, not one has had to take it out. I can't really speak for any other genital piercings, but the PA seems pretty compatible.

As for showing it it anyone, I will! :dunno: We went out with Sarah's very attractive best friend/boss a few weeks back for her (the boss) birthday. It was sarah and I, Melissa, and her friend James (cool mother fucker). Sarah told Melissa a week or so before that I stretched the PA, to which she she wanted to know what it was. While we were out I she kept reminding me to show her later. At the end of the night we all went to Million Dollar for fun, and when we left, she wanted to see. Ok. Right in the middle of the parking lot of the strip club I whipped it out. I love the look on peoples faces when they see it lol... So yes, people with P/A's will usually whip them out on command... :o

On a funny side note. We were at this bar and some drunk guy heard us talking about other piercings, and he was like, "You know what's crazy shit? Those people with rings in thier dicks. That shit is messed up. I wouldn't ever do that. Thats fucked up> :mb: :mb: :mb:" Everyone kept laughing when I would say, "Yea, those guys suck nutz" or "Those are dumb. Why would someone do that". I kept messing with him and finally he said he wonder how bad it hurt. Melissa looked at me and and said, "Dylan, why don't you tell him?" It took him a second, and then his mouth dropped and he said something like, "Oh shit. You fuckin have one? :mb: :mb: :mb:"... It was VERY priceless! :rofl: I love having a P/A!!! :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2004
  3. phigity

phigity New Member

i've had sex a couple times with mine and didn't have to take it out. my girl loved it. the first time was a little uncomfortable b/c it was a fresh piercing and the condom put a lot of pressure on it. i'd ask that girl why she doesn't like it.

if someone asks to see mine i'll show them. i have no shame in showing my dick to someone.

4. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

I've never had to take my PA or my frenum out during sex.

and yes, I've shown MANY a people my piercings. :big grin:

5. Two toys

Two toys New Member

thanks guys,

yes my question was asking if it hurt the male, because she said her ex took his out before they had sex because it hurt him. I told her that he must have had something wrong and she didnt believe me at first but ive convinced her now.

cant wait to get my frenums and see how she likes them.

6. pir8penguin

pir8penguin Guest

shit i showed a few people at my office a little over a week after i got it done (3 girls, 1 guy). only one negative response from a person whose opinion i value as though it were a 2 day old pile of dog shit.

7. FYD

FYD Guest

i've got an apadravya done and i've NEVER taken it out, not once.....matter of fact i've switched it over to a PA a few times (loved it)...but didn't have to take it out.

~lil m.

8. Mr.wonderful

Mr.wonderful Guest

I tried having sex shortly after I had my frenum done, and my girl wasn't wet, and there was no lube. so fuck yeah, that metal fucking hurt. So I took it out, that was the only time.

9. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

I never take my dydoes out. No pain. for me or her, but i'm still at 16g tho. She can feel them as they are, but i wanna get up to 12g or 10g.

10. warick

warick Guest

i drop my drawers any chance i get to show it off ,

11. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

show me ;)