P21S Paintwork Cleanser

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by IslanderOffRoad, May 22, 2007.

1. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

Anyone use this stuff? I've been a die hard Zaino guy for a few years, but now I'm looking to try something different, plus I had a gift certificate to Ca Car Cover so I picked up some P21S Paintwork cleanser, and P21S carnuba.

I've got some waterspotting that I'm hoping to get rid of with the cleanser, how well does this stuff work?

I've got clay as well, will be claying first, then I'll do the cleanser

I have some zaino left, any shine benefit to running some z2 between the cleanser and the carnuba?

Car is an 06 Accord in Silver

Thanks

2. n2_space

n2_space Space > *.*

Paint cleanser is a very light chemical polish. You probably need something heavier for water spotting. The cleanser really helps the look of S100 IMO, and what I use to use before S100. I have since decided to use other products, but they are great and easy to use, just not much in the longevity department :hs:

3. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Not 100% sure if Z2 will bond to P21S Paintwork Cleanser but it doesn't seem very oily to me so you should be okay. You'd have to allow a full 24 hours for Z2 to cure before using P21S over it.

4. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

You are wasting wax by topping Zaino. Its not going to bond.