ozzfest question

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by phaphapho, Apr 29, 2004.

1. phaphapho

phaphapho Guest

originally posted this in the main forum but didnt get much response. ozzfest is coming around here this year but pretty much all that is left are lawn seats. i dont really care about any of the main stage bands this year, but i really want to see almost every second stage band. can someone explain the setup of the second stage? what does it mean that some bands are rotating? my main question though is how do i get up to the pit area of the second stage? can just any tickets get you up front for the second stage? is it just standing room or are there seats too? thanks

2. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

I don't know how the do it in TN, but in columbus there are 3 stages. and the 2nd and the 3rd stage overlaps a bit, but no one plays on the main stage until the 2nd and 3rd stages are done. And the only seats are for the main stage.... but... like I said, that's how things go here in columbus, oh.....

3. phaphapho

phaphapho Guest

thanks, i would think they would be the same for everywhere. so people rotate between the 2nd and 3rd stages? does everyone on the bill play every date?

4. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

here, the seats and main lawn are for the main stage. there are smaller lots off to the side for the other 2 stages, or however many.

5. gigaboy

gigaboy New Member

In NJ for ozzfest 98, the lawn is in the back for the main stage. For the other stages, it is all lawn. your tickets will get you anywhere, and a little sneakiness will get you to the front of even the main stage. :)

6. phaphapho

phaphapho Guest

thanks guys. anyone else going this year? i don't care for anyone much that will be on the main stage, but second stage is going to be killer

7. EyeHateThis

EyeHateThis OT Supporter

not care for anyone on main stage...dude...SLAYER...obviously you don't know shit about Metal and should just sell your fuckin' tickets, SLAYER owns everybody on second stage