TAT OWWIES! :monroe

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by angeleyezx, Jul 7, 2005.

1. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

Sorry this is long, Im just a little bored, feel like explaining and am curious if it has happened to n e one else here....

k, so Im hanging out with my so, helping him clean his car, when I laugh and I did it in such a way that the back of the monroe bar caught my teeth and YANKED the damn ball INTO my face, now only the ball was in the pierced hole with the bar attached, I just let out a yelp, moving away from my so, who hadnt the foggest wat was going on, and tried to reached out to me to understand and Im facing away from him and am like 'dont touch me' coz I feel freaked coz I dont know in the hell Im gonna get the back to normal and ouch.. So I show him, and hes more freaked more than me, so I get in his car and use his rear view mirror, with my tongue I try to push it back thru, too much pain and its not budging then I try pulling it out from the inside of my mouth, no dice and owwies, My hands are dirty from cleaning the car so I ask how long it all take, so we can go home and I can sort this.
    I wait a sec for him, his still doing car stuff, I dont mind waiting for him to do wateva coz its not like it was going n e where, rite? Well i look back in the mirror, and try pushing it thru again, the pain for me was worst that getting it pierced in the first place, blood starts seeping from the edges as the ball starts to appear and finially got it back blood run from it and my so was like ewewew.. I was wirried Id have swelling like I did have a had it peirced, but luckily not.
    So now Im extremely weary of it, I didnt know it was possible... I guess it cud be bcoz this new bar(had in for 10days) is thicker than last(had trouble getting it in).

(cliffs: ball of monroe slipped in to face and got stuck for little while)
    N e one had simular experiences?

2. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Saw someone's tongue piercing do that. They woke up in the morning and a combination of swelling and a shorter bar left her with the ball imbedded in her tongue.

3. joy division

joy division New Member

how old are you?

4. Laurel

Laurel New Member

Proper english is the key.

When my piercing was still healing, I had a tiny gem end, and when I tried oral on my bf, i sucked it through. Then, the next morning I caught the disc on my toothbrush, and it went through again. It got better though.

5. joy division

joy division New Member

:werd: took me like 40 minutes to read it :p

6. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

Pretty easy to find. :)

7. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

it happens.. treat it like a fresh piercing again. possibly look into a larger bead till healing is done and the post may be shortened. and.. type your posts into Office and use spell check then copy/paste it into here. :hsughno: But seriously good job on keeping your cool, and fixing the bead. And also not using your dirty dirty hands.

8. Phreaxer

Phreaxer New Member

:werd: x2

9. utanthony

utanthony New Member

your earlier monroe posts make a lot more sense now.

the whole time i was thinking "what in the hell was she doing to suck it through?"

:)