over gf emotionally, not physically

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by trippindave, Mar 11, 2005.

1. trippindave

trippindave Guest

ok this is my 1st post after reading these forums for a long time.

i am a 19 yr old male. i have never been good at meeting girls, but one day i meet this girl off the internet and i was keen for her obviously. i was happy i had someone not really caring who she was.

we had sex on the 3rd date, and havent stopped bar acouple of nights for about 3 months now. i dont find her attractive and i would much prefer to be with someone else but i dont want to be alone and i enjoy all the sex.

i smoke weed everday and use other drugs quiet frequently and i think that has something to do with my irrational behaviour and selfishness.

b4 i had a girl i always went to the nude beach and masturbated in the bushes as women walked past and i got off from that and still do.

she is head over heels for me and always telling me i love u etc, and i know it will end one day, i just fucked in the head and wont end it b/c i am a selfish barsted.

will i be like this all my life or am i just in need or some seriuos counciling or should i just kill myself now.

2. shady5

shady5 Guest

Step 1: Buy av

Step 2: get some girl drink, sex is jsut as good

Step 3: Leave the :bsflag: at home

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I think this needs to be moved to The Asylum.

4. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

:rofl: Well atleast your honest I guess

5. trippindave

trippindave Guest

i know im messed up
    any constructive comments, or non constructive ones?

6. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

Is this a parody?

If not, well, I guess you're not attracted to her, that happens, and now you're leading her on...

7. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

It sounds like you're using drugs and sex as an escape from some real life problems. Find out how you feel before you get high (depressed, anxious, etc.) and how you feel after you get high (relaxed, happy, etc.). Try and find some other hobbies or activities that would give you a similar feeling to smoking out. Sports? Music? Or go seek counseling for how you are feeling. One of the reasons why you can't seem to break up with her is fear of being alone again. But once you figure out how to be happy and ok on your own (without the help of drugs or sex), you won't just "settle" to be w/ someone.

8. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

ugh... agreed leave the bs at home

9. trippindave

trippindave Guest

thanx soulmate, and to everyone who thinks this is bs, its 100% truth about my life

10. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

After having sex in a relationship on a continous basis, it's hard to quit, that's why I can understand you not being over your girlfriend physically, but don't really see whats so bad about your life though????

11. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je