SRS outlook on life

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by -=Likwid=-, Dec 10, 2006.

1. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

anyone else here get or gotten to the point where massive boozing party nights aren't as much fun anymore? Almost like you feel/felt like you've done everything imaginable with alcohol, and would rather just do without?

2. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Yeah, I'm getting there. I used to party 4-5 days a week, now it's just Fridays. It does get a little old after a while. Personally, I find it more fulfilling to work on side projects or spend time with the woman/dogs/get out of the house kind of idea.

And the hangovers are getting worse. I was hungover all day yesterday. :squint: :ugh:

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Nowadays im focussing my life on getting more done,only doing usefull things, and getting rid of the useless things that accomplish nothing.

4. albasha

albasha New Member

yes i used to party a whole lote more than now
    u just grow out of it

5. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

have any of you found this type of progression affects your social life? like the people you hang out with and such?

6. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

I'm only 19, and already no longer have an interest in getting shitfaced drunk anymore. The bf & I saw a friend in the mall the other day - he's done a complete 180*. He used to be the one drinking water at the parties (that he'd even have @ his place), now he's obsessed with drinking. He kept asking us to come over and "get wasted" and "completely stupid" this weekend and on New Years. Both of us just looked at each other and was like 'yeah we'll let you know if we're not busy'.

My bf's 21st birthday is on the 18th, all his friends want to get him extremely drunk, but he doesnt want to make an ass of himself or drink to the point where he's gonna puke (they are terrible when it comes to peoples 21st's). Instead he's going out to dinner with me and grabbing a beer with dinner.

I just dont see the point :dunno:

7. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Yes. When I got of college my circle of friends went from people my age to mainly those 30+ who are in the working world. Hell, some of my best friends at work were in their mid to late 40's and I was about 24.

I never drank much anyway, but now I don't drink at all. It's just growing up, your view of life changes. Now, I'd view getting hammered as complete waste of time, I could be doing something else more productive.

8. Akumasun

Akumasun Follow the Light.

Thats so true man...I never thought I would get tired of drinking and hanging out with girls but it does get OLD and thats kinda weirding me out...

I am starting to find that concentrating on work is getting me more noticed and getting people to look at me different and even my boss is talk about making me a manager...

I guess I am getting old.

9. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

Reading some of the replies, i'm a bit relieved. I'm not saying i've turned from party animal to sober hermit (I still have occasional mad nights), but I've made some changes to how I live and at times it feels like i'm the only one with this outlook.

I haven't thought too much about the age bit, I'm 25. I suppose I'll see how things go once the dust settles from the return from some travel.

Thanks all! :wavey: