SRS Out of the hospital

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Hootahz314, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Hootahz314

Hootahz314 I have daddy issues

I've been in the psychiatric ward for the past 7 days. Long story short I got drunk and flipped out. I got a hold of my husband's gun and tried to commit suicide (my husband got it away before I could find the trigger, I was that drunk), I also got my hands on a knife and started cutting up my wrists. Am I glad that I didn't succeed? I don't know. I have to live with my bipolar disorder for the rest of my life and I have to be medicated for the rest of my life. My doctor has me snapping a rubber band on my wrist whenever I get the urge to cut. I have welts on both wrists. All in all I am so depressed I can't take it. I have absolutely no support system, my husband, although he promised to be here for me is not. I just don't know why I have to live like this.

2. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

3. Hootahz314

Thank you for the Google search. I plan on staying on my meds. My doctor told me that over time the chances of the same meds helping me is slim but I am willing to do what it takes. I plan on going to meetings and I am considering AA.

4. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

meds sometimes crap out for no apparent reason, others just flat out don't work, which is why there are 50 SSRIs on the market today since one does not fit all.

just stay on your meds, if they fail, try something else.. it's a trial and error and an inexact science... just luck

i'm on lamictal, abilify, prozac and strattera right now but lamictal i'm sketchy about since its supposed to relieve depression, but it did not at all for me.

5. buninader

buninader SMILE!!! I just got ******!!!

keep your faith going, and if you dont have faith, your husband sounds like he does, things can get a lot worse before they get better, maybe this was your bottom, but thats up to you

6. Wise choice. I will tell you: Things do get better, but often they need to get worse before that happens. Because the old you needs to break before the new one - which you create might I add - is created and nurtured.

I can't comfort you at this time, as comfort isn't what you need, but being supportive I can do. Suffering has value, now it's up to you to to make choices and discover what that meaning and value is.

7. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

8. Hootahz314

That is what I hope to find. A new faith. It is still really hard for me I don't think I should have left the hospital yesterday and already my husband is yelling at me. It is amazing how things change in such a short time. I doubt that was my bottom but who knows. Right now I am so confused.

9. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Glad you read the story (in its entirelly i hope)

Main conclusion from that story is that you have to go thru these odeals so you become stronger. But you know life is a matter of attitude. Love and light, is constructive, and chaos,darkness and hatred is destructive.

You need to bring order in chaos. Stability is the key. The way you act is the way you are treated. The choises of your life have consequenses, therefore your choises must be consequent.

I will make an example of your life .

Imagine you are a person who walks thru the desert and holding a glas of water in your hand(which represents life) , in order to survive this life giving water needs to be preserved. But you are ignorant and just throw the water into the hot desert sand. Making something precious go lost.

And this is the same with your life, you need to keep the gaurd over that precious water which is your life. You need to be infinite more carefull with the choises you make, and keep the glas stable, so the water will not spil over it.

Act stable , use the right approuch to solve your problems. They are all like puzzles and unles the puzzle gets solved the problem will remain to exist to eternity.

Therefore start acting loving and helpfull, and don't put darkness into the lives of others. Calm your husband down by saying its getting better, and go reading, and goto school, get yourself some diploma's when your ready. And improve your position in life. The higher amount of love you have in your soul ,the higher your position will be.