SRS Out of options...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by thebigcheese, Jun 13, 2005.

1. thebigcheese

thebigcheese New Member

I really just need somebody to tell me everything is going to work, and for me to somehow believe it...

Its not that I really have a bad life, its quite good actually...I have 2 awesome roommates, a pretty sweet girlfriend, a job that I absolutely love (I'm a paramedic) and make good money at, and a promising future.

Which is why I don't know why I really feel like just ending it all. I feel like God has rejected me, I constantly have a tape of my failures running through my head, I feel like my friends only want to be around me when I have something that they need/ want, I have no confidence and feel like everything I do is a mistake. And when I try to talk to somebody about it real life I feel like a complete idiot and internalize everything and shut down. This is how its been for the past 10 years, and now I just can't deal with it anymore. I honestly can't see to 2 days from now, the pain is just do great. I know they'll come, since I'm too much of an idiot to actually successfully kill myself, I just don't see how they will.

Has anybody else ever dealt with this? I have no idea what it is, i just know I want it to end. Now.

2. seven

seven New Member

Hey man, you said it yourself, you have a pretty sweet life. You have friends, a nice gf, career, and a future. I don't see why you are having issues, i'm envious. Maybe you're stuck in a routine, which will casue feeling of depression often, try doing somthing new and excited see if you can get a thrill or two.

Now i don't know what religion you are, but not being accepted by god is somthing you can always work on, and ending you life would only make god reject you more, i would think. Go to any place of worship and tell the people there your thoughts and how you feel, i'm sure they will help. They like to help, and usually it does not matter what faith you are, any religion will give you help.

I don't know how serious you are about suicide, but if you care about the people that love you, you wouldn't do it.

P.S. College Station is depressing in the summer, i hate being here, but i had to goto AnM for summer school, maybe you should go on a roadtrip somwhere, and just walk around getting lost. I've done this before, it's always fun exploring new places, it usually lifts my spritis up too.

AIM me if you wanna talk, if i don't answer i'm prob. out studying somwhere. AIM: Enginary

3. johan

johan Active Member

You have a good life, but shitty friends.
    Suicide is completely unnecessary -- well it almost always is, but especially so for you.

Keep your girlfriend. Keep your job.
    Search out new friends. You don't need to drop the existing ones, but make an effort to meet new people. Eventually you'll meet some good people.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

My advice ' You are your own Judge '

Therefore how you perceive yourself is in your own hands.

Look there are 6 billion people in the world some will like what you do and some won't , can you satisfy them all? Hell no you can't, so why make this effor to be 'accepted' , look the only thing you can learn from making mistakes is that you should not make them. And if the unspeakable happens and you make a mistake 'Rejoice' for it is what makes us human beings. Stop looking at all the negative things, the only thing you need to do is to look up and see the light :wavey:

5. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

6. scaryice

scaryice New Member

You're obviously not happy with who you are, for whatever reason. Did you have parents for whom you never were good enough, or anything like that?