FRK Our new corset (an Adventure)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dominion, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

Before I start, I suck at story telling so fogive me :p

About a month or more ago I asked what would be some good places to get a corset for my fiancee. I got alot of responses and ended up putting in an order with Meschantes.

So a few days after posting I told her what she was getting and let her pick out 10 fabrics (I didn't show her the styles, it was supposed to be a surprise) So after picking out her fabrics I took her into the bedroom and made her strip and stand at attention. After making sure her posture was right I had her retrieve her collar, some clamps, and her cuffs. I attached her hands above her head to the D-Ring that rotates in our ceiling. I first used a crop, moving from her nipples and chest to her pussy. It probably wasn't but 5 minutes and she was already dripping wet. I continued to work with the crop for about 10 minutes. By the time I was done she was whimpering a little, more of a purr really. So I decided now was a good time to ignore her for a bit and get some measurements. Got half of my measurements and decided her ass wasn't red enough, to take care of that we just got a new paddle and I decided now was a good time to break it in. She was making a bit too much noise with the new paddle so I also decided to break in our new Ball gag trainer. After I attached the ball gag to her head and made sure all those noises were muffled I continued to work on her ass and thighs with the paddle, making sure everything was nice and red.

Once she was red enough I finshed up my measurements, except for a couple. Before bringing her down from the ceiling I reached between her legs and I've never felt her so wet before. My fingers were dripping and there was actually a puddle forming on the floor. Our new carpet I should add. So instead of bringing her down, I figured "we got some new stuff, nows a good time to break it in".

The rest of the night I broke in a couple more items on her, I built a new ankle and thigh spreader bar I was itching to use so I put her in those and continued spanking her thighs and pussy with the big and small paddle.
    I also got to use our new cane (!!!!! I'm in love with this now, I used to not be a big fan of canes)With her ass, pussy and thighs a nice beet red I brought out a stool and put a suckucock on the stool. I unclipped her hands and eased her on to the stool and turned the vibes up on the dildo. Made her sit there and not cum while I finished getting the measurements I needed of her sitting down. Finally I decided everything was good and helped her up and into the bed. I tried fucking her slow to tease her but that didn't work, and she was good so I let her cum quick. To add to that, she came three times before I could, which is a first for her, usually it's once and that's it.

All in all it was a good night and probably one of the best times we've had recently. She promises that I'm getting a night like that soon but it's not happened yet :hsd:

Anyways, that was the story of my measurement night and now for the pics of the corset, she won't let me take pics of her in it for you guys, sorry :wtc:

Linked for size (HUGE 56k warning)
    View 1
    View 2
    Fabric Closeup

2. gorilla

gorilla New Member

DAMN!! Where did you finally get it and how much??

3. Dominion

I ended up getting it at Meschantes and I think it cost me almost 300 or so.

4. brettD

brettD New Member

hope its worth it

5. xela

xela So say we all!

It's really beautiful. I love their corsets. :love:

6. CBurgerjr

CBurgerjr League leading 49 HR in 1986.

7. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

You have a D ring in your ceiling? :eek3: I had a hard time getting past that part. Thats hot!

8. Dominion

Yep, it folds up and rotates. In my apartment I have an O ring above every door, in the center of our dining room is the rotating d-ring. On our bed I've got a ring on every post as well as a couple in the middle for whatever. A ceiling joust (right term I think) goes right over our bed so we could theoretically suspend stuff from thta, but I'm still abit nervous about supporting a human in those beams. We also have a hitching post and a few strategically placed rings on our balcony. All of it blends in perfectly. I really want a dungeon when we get a house with a basement, but untill then, the whole apartment will suffice ;)

9. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Geezusman, what aren't you yet set up to do to her.
    Sheesh.
    btw, awsome

10. Sexual Predator

Sexual Predator I take the "the" out of psychotherapist

joist. you almost had it

11. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

12. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Hellyeah. :bigthumb:

13. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!