TAT Ouch...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AstroGirl, Aug 24, 2005.

1. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

I got my nips pierced about 1 1/2 weeks ago. And the left one has started to hurt pretty bad. The other one is totally fine, it doesn't puss or burn when I clean it or anything. The left one on the other hand has began to puss and it burns when I touch it or clean it. I have been soaking it and cleaning it every morning. It this not enough? When it feels like it is getting infected do I clean more, or soak more, or keep doing everything the same? I know it will take time to get back to normal again (and to heal for that matter) but as far as a possible infection, how do I reverse this?

2. inamorato

inamorato New Member

more sea salt soaks, dial antibacterial (orange colored stuff), or the soap recomended by the piercer.... only 2 times a day tho

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

you'll know when you have an infection. there'll be black/dark green puss coming out of the piercing and it'll smell really bad. just keep up your soaks and you should be fine

4. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Eww, okay nothing that bad

5. Laurel

Laurel New Member

congratulations!

6. deathbystereo

deathbystereo New Member

When I got my nipples done, I had these medicated cotton swabs by a brand called "dr. piercing". You break one end and fluid would be released into the other end. Some sort of anti-bacterial stuff. I wish I still had the box so I knew what was in it. I never had crusting or extra bleeding or anything. I also used dial soap twice a day and now I just use it once a day in the shower then use a regular cotton swab with a bit of water before drying myself off.

I don't know if that will help you at all. Just telling you what yielded me good results.

7. m3s3lf

m3s3lf *Jeep Crew*

triple antibiotic ointment worked wonders for me... especially in conjunction with the sea salt.