TAT Ouch, pain, ouch...4ga plug stuck in my tongue

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Satanic Goatslayer, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Satanic Goatslayer

Satanic Goatslayer New Member

I picked up a glass 4ga plug over the weekend and put it in Monday morning before going to work. Took a bit of pushing to get the flared end through but nothing too bad.

Now its stuck :noes: The flared end on the bottom has irritated my tongue a bit, that connective piece that runs along the length of your tongue, that part, is irritated.

My tongue feels swollen. I'm at work and this fucking sucks cause I can't get it out. There will be warm water sea salt soaks tonight to loosen it all up. Lubriderm if I need it too.

Any other suggestions? :wtcd:

2. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Glass plug?

Hammer. :mamoru:

3. Satanic Goatslayer

:rofl:

I thought about it this morning while sitting at my desk sweating and in tears trying to pry it out.

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Flares=bad

5. Satanic Goatslayer

I've never had a problem like this with other flared jewelry. The flares were nowhere near as big though :wtcd:

I wanted to move to something less noticeable for work. A clear glass plug seemed a no-brainer. I've done a plug that had an o-ring on the one side and did not like it at all. It would pop off while eating and was a major pain in the ass.

6. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

Agreed. I hate flares. Only way I will do flares is if the piercing is old and has healed. Getting one end through will hurt a lot, but I find after letting it heal again, the flares can go through easier.

7. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

Oh, Mike... Eeek... I can't even begin to imagine.

8. Satanic Goatslayer

Mine is pretty old. I've been at 4ga for 3 years now.

This looks to be about a 2ga size on the flares though :hs:

9. Satanic Goatslayer

Yeah, you need to kiss it and make it all better :x:

10. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

I won't wear any double flared jewellery. Too much hassle usually to get it in and out.

11. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

I've had bad times with stuff like this but with my ears. When putting in my 0g I happened to do it too soon and ended up with a huge swollen ear full of blood and puss. Bad news, looks like hell.

12. hurleyint1386

hurleyint1386 Someone has sand in their vagina

Mine was custom made once I hit 1/2". It's hard to find any kind of plugs for that. I had someone cut an acrylic plug with a somewhat flat bottom and rounded top. When I get a chance, I'll take a picture of it and post it.

13. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

no idea how to get it out but if you wanna use a plug try silicone. I wear a 4g one in my septum.

14. Satanic Goatslayer

I have used silicone and teflon. Both seemed to pick up flavors of anything I ate/drank and it was annoying.

Its still in. I made a half-assed attempted to remove it and stopped when it got painful :sad2:

15. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

damn, that sucks. even silicone picks up flavors? have you tried the Pyraline coated ones? shit I should try making some out of the implantable materials my company makes. we have like 11ty different ones all approved for chronic implantation.

AAAAWWW FUCK!!!! just as I typed that I felt my right ear lobe and noticed somethign was missing. I lost a fucking eyelet :mad:

16. Satanic Goatslayer

Well I have a positive update...

Went down to a local tattoo/piercing shop. The piercer there is cool as hell. When he repierced my left nipple through scar tissue I didn't feel a thing :bowdown:

I go in and I'm telling him what's up. The guy at the counter (I think he's doing an apprenticeship with one of the tattoo artists) is laughing his ass off :rofl: The piercer said he'll take care of it and offers to hit it up right away. I backed down initially because I wanted to get my blood sugar up (barely eaten all day) and he said it was a good idea.

Go back in 2 1/2 hours later and he's got a few piercings to do. I finally get in, plus had my 4ga barbell with me to drop in the hole so it wouldn't close up with tearing in there and possibly get infected.

He clamped it and tried to pull it out. No go.

He grabbed a taper and starts working around the edge. He said he was going to try to loosen it up that way. I had tried this at home (I have a few tapers) and it didn't work for me, but he had my tongue clamped which was of great assistance.

Then he got the forceps :noes: He starts wiggling around a bit and at this point the worst pain is the clamp. Then the pulling...he pulled on it for about 30 seconds total, the last 10 of which were the worst. That last 10 seconds hurt pretty good. After that it was just the pain of the clamp on my sore tongue, and the clamp was pretty damn tight :o

I thought he backed off but then he says "got it" and I'm home free :bowdown:

I suggested we run a taper through since the bottom had grown over twice (was real easy dead skin to pull out). He ran an 8ga taper through and I felt a little soreness. Then he ran a 4ga taper through and that burned :o Then he dropped my 4ga bar in and I was home free :bowdown:

Zero charge for any of it :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Afterwards we went and set up an order for a 7/16" 4ga BB with half round clear acrylic balls. $30 for that, and when they order it Monday they're going to get the price on getting 2 more half round clear acrylic balls and let me know the cost. Might as well get a spare pair since internally threaded acrylic balls to steel BB will wear out eventually.

It all ended well. I put the 4ga plug in on Monday, realized it was stuck on Wednesday, and got it pulled out Saturday. He was very confident that he could get it out and said if he couldn't remove it that he would drive me to the hospital himself to have it cut out :rofl: I asked about just splitting my tongue to remove the jewelry AND to split my tongue but he said he's never done that before and is not ready to start.

I'm glad its over :hsd:

17. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

wow, jesus christ. hahaha congrats on gettin that bitch out!

18. Satanic Goatslayer

Thanks :hs: He didn't charge me for the torture either. I did tell him he will forever be my piercer. He pierced my left nipple 2 months ago, through scar tissue too.

Great guy :wiggle:

And I'm so glad that the plug is out and its over. I will never put something that large in my tongue again :embd:

19. BlkDrgnZ28

BlkDrgnZ28 OT Supporter

damn bro thats sucks glad it worked out thats part of the reason im iffy about putting double flared plugs in ... evar but i do anyways