GUN OTWMD Crew teach me about the 10mm bullet

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Staats, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Staats

Staats New Member

I have heard about them and I hear they are great rounds. I just dont know shit about them. Anyone want to get me a link or give me the readers digest version.

2. Staats

Staats New Member

also what companies have guns chambered for this round

3. SlowTA367

SlowTA367 New Member

I don't know much about the round itself except that it is supposed to perform like the .41mag. The only companies that I can think of that offer a gun in 10mm are Glock, EAA (I think), and if you can find one, Colt.

4. Justin03R6

Justin03R6 New Member

Currently, 10mm's are made by Glock, EAA, Kimber, Dan Wesson and Wilson Combat.

You can find out of production guns such as the Colt Delta Elite and Double Eagle, the Bren Ten ($2500 or so), S&W 610 revolver, Ruger's Buckeye 38-40, etc. All of these are sought after by 10mm collectors, and are a little pricey. Expect to spend around $800 for a used blued Delta Elite.

5. Painkiller

Painkiller The Synarchy of Molten Bones

IF you really want a 10mm you can get a Kimber eclipse custom I've shot one, their pretty nice.

6. Read the wikipedia entry on the round. It's got some good background. Also, keep in mind that most commercial rounds today are rather weak compared to the original Norma spec loads.