OT's newest F&N pupil...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Kobinator, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kobinator

Kobinator Finally in the Loop

I can face it, I am a fatass, no questions about it...:hs:

But, things are gonna change, and as I have literally no one around me to support this habit: (my gf is amazingly beautiful, you would have no reason to believe that she dates me, my whole family is obese and "try" but don't really have the time or motivation to change anything, and all my friends are normally active/highly active but don't really care about me being fat)...OT, you have actually become my motivation because I know some people in here might care :)

Soo, I need to go grocery shopping tomorrow, and I'm armed with the awesome knowledge of the stickies, and I shall be cutting my shit down ASAP.

I've already started biking 7-8 miles a day (to and from work is about 4 miles) and I will now be shopping and eating right.

And I will immediately get into the gym as well, as I have no time excuse not to....

so, thanks for the help, and wish me good luck (I'll need all the support I can get...)

Last edited: May 17, 2005
  2. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Glad to see you seem serious about doing this, keep posting and reading here. You don't need anyone else to support you, do it for yourself.

3. SteveO

SteveO Guest

good luck man, eat lots of green veggies, lean proteins, and a good amount of EFAs. Even get a set of calipers to keep track of progress, you can get some on ebay

4. Atenza6i

Atenza6i New Member

you sound like a great guy and i hope that you succeed.

like ralyks said, f&n is great inspiration and encouragement. however, let the most motivation come from yourself. you are the greatest influence of how the results will be.

good luck bro.

5. LanceUppercut

LanceUppercut New Member

:bigthumb: Good luck man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.